❧ ℭhapter 15 ➥ The Truth

Dance to Love

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------Narrator's Pov -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“H-HyeMi?!” Zico exclaimed because he was shocked to see her.

The other Block B members also stunned to see her after she had done something to arouse their man’s ‘needs’.

HyeMi looked inside Zico’s eyes like a lost child that made Zico’s anger towards her melted away. Then, her gaze fixed on the other members of Block B that made her quickly hiding behind Zico’s back.

The other Block B members were confused as Zico sighed deeply. Jaehyo looked at her as his heart was beating in pain while he was looking at HyeMi that was holding to Zico’s shirt.

“Can you guys go first? I’ll meet you guys at the dance studio.” Zico commanded sternly.

The Block B members did not say anything and they did not move a bit from the place because they were too frozen to see the girl.

“Please, guys… I’ll meet you there.” Zico said again as he continuously held to HyeMi’s wrist that was hiding behind him.

The Block B members walked away from him as their eyes didn’t left Zico and HyeMi. As the Block B members were out of his sight, he turned around while holding to HyeMi’s wrist tightly and looked inside her gaze.

He was frustrated with HyeMi but HyeMi looked in his eyes innocently with her blue eyes. Zico’s heart melted again inside her soft innocent gaze.

HyeMi winced in pain as Zico was actually holding to her bruised wrist.

“I’m sorry.” Zico managed to say as he let go of her.

Zico sighed deeply as she looked at HyeMi. She could not talk although she her lips parted. Only her breath that came out.

“See… Why didn’t you tell me that you’re in pain last night?” Zico lifted the sleeve of her shirt to see the bruised on her wrist.

HyeMi quickly tried to cover back her bruised wrist but he stopped her. Zico looked at her sternly.

“We must treat your wounds, now.” Zico held her hand to make sure that she was following him to his dance studio.

“Thank you, oppa! Thank you!” HyeMi tried to speak but only the breath came out.

She couldn’t held back her tears that she really wanted to thank him as she dropped tears by tears while they were walking together in the dusk.

Zico suddenly heard her sobbing as he quickly stopped and turned around to see her.

Zico froze as he let go of her hands and looked at her, feeling guilty. HyeMi controlled her sobbing sound but she couldn’t held it longer as she quickly hugged Zico and cried bitterly.

She covered her face on his chest and Zico hugged her back.

“Baby… Why are you crying? I’m sorry that I got angry to you…I’m sorry…” Zico her hair but HyeMi shook her head signaling that it was not his fault.

Her cry became more audible as she had held her tears for a long time. She gripped his shirt and snuggled to his chest to cover her sobbing sound. She just wanted to say only two words but she could not even talk.

Zico lowered himself a bit and HyeMi reached for his neck and cried.

“I-I’m s-sorry oppa… I c-couldn’t t-talk... I-I just w-wanted to s-say thank you… but m-my w-words didn’t c-come out…” HyeMi finally managed to whisper to his ears.

Zico hugged her tightly. It surely will take a long time before she could talk again. He felt a sudden pain in his heart just to see HyeMi was in that condition.

“Baby… It’s okay… Look at me…We will work it out slowly...I promise that you will be okay… I promise.” Zico untangled her hands from his neck and held it while looking into her teary eyes.

He then wiped away her tears and pulled her into his hug again.

He didn’t notice that someone was watching them.

It was Jaehyo. Jaehyo felt like his heart was crumbling as he looked at Zico and HyeMi that was hugging each other. He then walked away from them and sent Zico a text message.

 

- I’ll be going back first. Don’t mind me. Just hang out with those guys. – Jaehyo

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

“Baby… Are you okay now?” Zico asked softly while her hair.

HyeMi looked at him with her sparkling blue eyes and her innocent looks. Her eyes were swollen but it made her cuter - just like a baby.

“Look how swollen your eyes were… Let’s go to my dance studio first. Then I’ll be sending you back. We need to treat your wound first.” Zico wiped her tears from her eyes and he could see his own reflection in her blue eyes.

 

<*BEEP *>

 

“Jaehyo hyung went home first? Usually he’s the one that would be the last to go back…” Zico thought as he read the message.

He called Jaehyo while HyeMi looked at him.

“Hyung? Why did you go back early?” Zico spoke while looking at HyeMi.

“Nothing. Just want to stop at the bar.” Jaehyo gripped the steering wheel as he held his frustration.

“Too bad. I want to introduce HyeMi to y-” Zico implied but his words been cut off.

“I’ve got to go now. I’ll see you later.” Jaehyo quickly hung up the call as he sped his luxury Lamborghini towards Block B personal bar.

He usually did not go to that place because it was too noisy for him as a person who enjoyed reading so much.

Because of the blue-eyed girl, he thought that he needed some distraction.

“Miyuki? Jaehyo’s here. Can I meet you now at BLOCK Bar? I want you personally, tonight.” Jaehyo made a call right after he hung up Zico’s call.

 

 

 

Zico brought the beautiful girl to his dance studio. It was the dance studio that HyeMi saw after she knew about the shortcut to school.

As they walked towards the dance studio, Zico was holding her hands. He felt different when touching her small smooth hand that made his heart beat faster. It became worse as HyeMi was holding his hands too.

It was different with any other woman that he had ‘touch’ previously. HyeMi had successfully changed his cold type person to a caring person whenever he was with her.

“Zico!” B-Bomb shouted from the balcony of the dance studio.

Zico immediately tilted his head upwards just to see B-Bomb was holding a glass of red wine. HyeMi startled to the sudden voice that made she loosened the tight hold of Zico’s manly hand.

B-Bomb quickly rushed inside the dance studio.

“Yah! Put away all your drinks! Zico brought back the y girl just now!” B-Bomb implied to the rest of Block B members.

The group members rushed towards the balcony and looked at the beautiful unknown girl that had come to their dance studio. HyeMi was shocked to see so many guys that were looking at her as she quickly hid behind Zico’s back.

Zico sighed deeply while dragging HyeMi towards the garage area.

“Baby, can you stay here for a while? I need to take the first aid kit upstairs. Don’t go away. It’s dark outside.” The older male said as he held her shoulders.

HyeMi nodded and he walked towards a door inside the garage.

As he reached upstairs, all the members stared at him in confusion.  Zico exhaled deeply as numerous types of question started to echo in his ears.

“Zico! How did you know that girl?”

“Who’s that girl?”

“She’s beautiful! Can I know her, hyung?”

“Is she the new girl inside the message?”

Zico walked past the noisy Block B members to the kitchen bar to take the first aid kit. The Block B members constantly showered him with questions as he opened the refrigerator and took a cream-filled bun for the girl.

He then stood in front to all the Block B members and sighed deeply.

“I don’t want to introduce her to you guys for now.” Zico said sternly as he put the things on the kitchen bar.

“Hyung! That’s not fair! I want to know her too! Don’t keep her only for yourself! Let’s share it!” P.O spoke that made Zico out of his control.

Zico swiftly grabbed P.O’s collar shirt and stared deeply in his eyes. B-Bomb rushed to ungrasp the tight clench from Zico but he did not move at all. All the members was startled to see his reaction towards the maknae because he was never like this when he was with his men except if there was something wrong.

“She’s not the same as your personal . I swear if you said that again, I would ing blow your heads off. Don’t even try to compare her with the es.” Zico stared into P.O’s eyes while his angry ‘beast’ unleashed.

“Whoa! No fight! Zico! Stop it!” Taeil uttered while he also tried to ungrasp Zico’s hands from P.O’s collar.

Zico let the maknae free before taking all the things and walked down back to the garage. U-Kwon tapped P.O shoulders, comforting the shocked maknae.

“I think you are the one that should be blame on this. You know how our boss traits, right? He would unleashed his ‘black dragon’ unless you did something wrong. If not, why did he lose control? Don’t take it to the heart but really… don’t say anything like that again.” U-Kwon said as the other members agreed.

“Yah! Guys! Let’s see what they do from the security camera view!” Kyung shouted as he already looking at the lonely HyeMi inside the laptop.

 

 

Zico went down towards the garage again just to see HyeMi was puffing up her cheeks and swing her legs while looking at another direction.

Zico smiled to the sudden burst of cuteness as he walked to HyeMi.

“What are you doing? Miss me much?” Zico teased and chuckled.

HyeMi nodded in agreement and smile sweetly to his statement that made his heartbeat started palpitated wildly because of it.

“Why she can say yes for something like that? But why my heart is beating faster?” Zico thought in his mind.

Zico sat beside HyeMi and took her bruised wrist and he put her hand on his thigh. Suddenly he remembered the y dance that HyeMi did just now that made his heart gone wild. Adrenaline shot up throughout his entire body just by remembering that. The urge to do something more intimate with her became stronger.

Zico looked at her and HyeMi looked back. He felt tired to control his own ‘BEAST’ because of this girl but he did not have the guts to just ‘devour’ his lust towards this innocent beautiful girl.

He quickly diverted his gaze, opened the aid kit, and started to treat HyeMi’s wounds. The silence crept in, as they were not talking to each other.

Instead of looking towards her wrist, HyeMi looked towards Zico’s serious face. It was the first time after the tragedy that had made her trust a person so much. The warm feeling across Zico that made her loves him as his own brother, not more than that.

Zico detected that HyeMi was looking at him and he crept a smile.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Zico chuckled a bit while his eyes fixed in treating the wounds.

HyeMi did not say anything, of course, but she smiled sincerely from her heart signaling that she loved being beside him. She did not felt afraid, and she actually could relax whenever she was with him.

“What a smile…” U-Kwon said while looking at HyeMi from the laptop screen.

“She changed our boss a bit, right?” Taeil added that made everyone nodded.

The Block B members immersed looking at HyeMi that was making their heartbeat became faster although they did not even knew who HyeMi was.

“All done.” Zico held HyeMi’s bandaged wrist and smiled to her.

HyeMi tried to say thanks but her words didn’t came out. She bowed to him that made Zico smiled.

“You’re welcome.” Zico pinched her cheeks and her hair.

In a blink of time, HyeMi hugged him and rested her head on his shoulder. She wanted to show her gratitude so much but with her disease, she could not do that.

Zico was stunned as she wrapped her hands over his neck. The seductive scent from HyeMi engulfed him again that made his throat dry. He closed his eyes and rested his chin on her shoulder trying to navigate the bad thoughts.

“I brought cream-filled bread for you. You must be hungry.” Zico said as he handed out the bread to HyeMi after they settled themselves on the bench.

HyeMi took it, split it up into two, and handed one part for him. Before he could take it, HyeMi brought the bread towards his face making the cream stained onto his nose. HyeMi chuckled to see Zico’s face.

“Baby…!” Zico warned her playfully.

HyeMi chuckled and leaned over his face. Zico froze as HyeMi swept of the cream from his nose and smiled.

The silence crept again as they were enjoying their bread together. Zico was lost of his words when she was with her. She was mysterious, and he could barely think when he was with her. Sometimes, he felt very protective to HyeMi.

She could be in danger if he wants their relationship last long.

“Let’s go home now. I’ll introduce you to my group members some other time, okay?” Zico said as he started the engine of his luxury white sports car with black dragon paint on the sides of the car.

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

HyeMi was doing her homework diligently after Zico had sent her back at her home.

“I have to finish my Math assignment! But…why it is so hard?!” HyeMi whined in her head and flopped her head on the table.

 

<* HYUNA  BUBBLE  POP  PLAYS*>

 

“Yoboseyo?” HyeMi quickly answered her phone.

“Yoboseyo? HyeMi-ah! Hana unnie here!” Hana voiced from the phone.

“U-Unnie! A-Annyeong haseyo, unnie!” HyeMi said while bowing although it was a call.

“HyeMi-ah! I miss you so much! It’s been two days since we met! HyeMi-ah, can you help unnie?” Hana spoke again.

“W-What is it, unnie?” HyeMi asked.

“Can I sleep at your house tonight? D.O oppa is busy with his promotion after debut and Min Jung unnie is in China for her commercial photoshoot! Please… I’m alone!” Hana whined to the beautiful girl.

“D-De! Sure! U-Unnie can come to my house anytime!” HyeMi happily replied.

“Jinjaa?! Okay! Now, open you front door! I’m outside already!” Hana giggled.

HyeMi rushed towards the front door and opened it. Hana squealed to see the blue-eyed girl and quickly hugged her making HyeMi chuckled and replied the hug before inviting Hana into her house.

“Is this your house? Whoa! It is better than my house!” Hana wildly scanned the surroundings while HyeMi followed at her back.

Hana sat on the sofa while HyeMi was organizing her papers that was scattered on the table because she was doing her homework. Hana looked at HyeMi’s wrist that was bandaged.

“Omo! What happen to your wrist, HyeMi-ah?!” Hana shouted making the blue-eyed girl flinched.

“A-Ah! N-Nothing! J-Just injuries f-from dancing!” HyeMi stuttered, trying to cover the actual reason that she was trying to forget.

HyeMi quickly rushed towards her room to put her things. Hana looked at her panic expression that was showing throughout her face.

“U-Unnie wants something to drink? L-Let me make s-something for you.” HyeMi went towards the kitchen and started to make drink.

“Is there’s something happen? Why she was acting strangely?” Hana looked at HyeMi that was making her drinks.

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

HyeMi handed out the hot chocolate with marshmallows to her unnie that was sitting on the stool at the kitchen bar. HyeMi joined in as she sat beside her.

“T-This is my mom favorite drink. U-Usually appa would be making this for us before sleep. A-And mom would request some more marshmallows again.” HyeMi stated while smiling.

Hana looked at her and wondered how could she still smiling although her parents left her without news and let her live in hardship for years.

“Can I look at your mom’s picture? She must’ve been very beautiful just like you.” Hana stated while stirring the hot chocolate slowly.

HyeMi nodded and went towards her room to take her mom’s picture on the nightstand. She then handed out the beautiful metallic frame to Hana.

Indeed, her mother was beautiful. She had the same kind of blue eyes just like HyeMi, perfect bodyline of a dancer, a defined nose with her hair was tied neatly to a bun. Her mom was wearing a chiffon dress that revealed her cleavage.

 

 

Her mother did not look like a Korean, not for a bit. She was a Russian but her mother’s family moved to US right after her mother was born.

“Whoa… Your mother is so gorgeous. She had a pair of blue eyes, just like you!” Hana implied while touching the framed picture.

“D-Do unnie want to see appa? He was so handsome!” HyeMi asked and Hana nodded.

HyeMi walked towards her bedroom again, leaving Hana behind. Hana looked at the beautiful picture of HyeMi’s mom.

“Why did you leave her alone just like that? She must’ve been missing you a lot. Please come back…” Hana muttered softly as she touched the picture.

Hana quickly put down the picture as she heard the sound of HyeMi’s footsteps that were walking towards her. She then smiled to HyeMi as she handed out another picture frame while smiling happily.

“T-This is appa. He was handsome, right? A-Appa was a captain for Korean Air but right after he married with mom, he changed his career to become one of the pilot audits so that he could stay home more.”

His appa had a charismatic figure, along with a handsome Korean face, just like what HyeMi said. He was wearing a navy blue suit along with a pair of aviator sunglasses. He really was a type of guy that can melt every women’s heart just by looking at him.

 

 

“T-This picture was taken when he was waiting for me and mom in front of our favorite café. Mom took this picture secretly and appa didn’t notice it.” HyeMi chuckled as she was telling Hana the story.

“He was really handsome! You’re really getting good type of genes!” Hana exclaimed.

Hana looked at HyeMi that looked happy as she was telling about her family to Hana. A sudden pang of pity drowned Hana’s heart as she looked at the innocent girl.

“Umm… HyeMi-ah, do you want to find your family back?” Hana cautiously said that made HyeMi widened in shock.

“Look, I don’t really know about this but one of my relatives was one of Chief Superintendent General in Korea National Police Agency. I think he could help you out. I was quite close to him so I think we should try out.” Hana explained while holding HyeMi’s hand.

HyeMi nodded and pulled Hana into her hug. She was very happy as she let out a beautiful smile to Hana.

“Kamsahamnida, unnie… I really couldn’t emphasize how grateful I am just to meet unnie….and now unnie wants to help me finding my family back… Kamsahamnida, unnie…” HyeMi uttered as she hugged Hana.

“I am grateful to meet you too. I love you.” Hana patted the blue-eyed girl’s back while smiling.

 

 

After they had finished their drinks and prepared for their sleep, HyeMi sat on the bed together with Hana.

“Your room is really cozy! I wish I could sleep here every day!” Hana said as she flopped on the bed.

“U-Unnie could sleep here every day!” HyeMi implied as she covered her slim legs with the blanket.

“I can’t because if I do that I will get scolded by your op-“ Hana spoke but her words had been cut off.

 

<* ANGEL  BY  EXO  PLAYS*>

 

“Speak of that guy, he is calling already! Let me put on speaker phone.” Hana showed to the blue-eyed girl the pop-up name in her IPhone.

It was D.O.

“Yoboseyo?” Hana voiced to D.O

“Hey babe, what are you doing now? Have you eaten?” D.O asked and the EXO was shouting in glee inside the car.

“Yeah! I’ve eaten at a restaurant just now. What’s going on with the EXOs?! They’re too noisy!” Hana angrily said that made HyeMi smiled.

“Don’t know. We’re just back from the Music Ba-“ His word has been cut off.

“Annyeong NOONA!!! WE MISS YOU!!!” Baekhyun and Chanyeol shouted throughout the telephone that made Hana and HyeMi flinched to the sudden loud voice produced.

“YAA!! Slow your voice a bit!” Suho voice trailed off at the back.

“HyeMi, say hello to them! Pali!” Hana whispered to HyeMi as she put her phone onto HyeMi’s hand.

“A-Aaa…” HyeMi tried to speak but her voice did not come out.

The loud noise from the phone became silent in instant. Only the sound of the traffic could be heard from the phone. Hana laughed with the sudden silence.

“HyeMi?” D.O asked.

“….” HyeMi’s mind was betraying her to speak although she already parted her lips.

“Hana? Where are you now?” D.O questioned again as the situation inside the phone became silent.

“Ah! I’m sleeping at HyeMi’s home today. I’m afraid to sleep alone at our house!” Hana took the phone as HyeMi handed out it for her.

“Ah… Looks like HyeMi’s voice really affected EXO members.” D.O chuckled.

“Yeah! The call is in speakerphone right now. HyeMi said that she wanted to see you guys again!” Hana made out a false statement making HyeMi astonished.

“U-Unnie!” HyeMi voice could be heard by the EXO as D.O also was in speakerphone.

“Really? If that so, let’s make a party for EXO debut along with HyeMi’s welcome party too.” D.O implied as the EXO was currently hearing what they were saying.

“That’s a great idea! We’ll set the dates later okay? Babe, HyeMi needs her beauty sleep now. We have school to attend tomorrow so I’ll hang up first.” Hana spoke.

“Okay. Good night, babe. Love you.” D.O said.

“Good night. Love you too.”

Hana turned off the call before landed her back against the cozy bed. HyeMi got up to switch off the lights and quickly helped Hana cover herself in the blanket before she lay on the bed.

“Let’s sleep now, kay?” Hana the blue-eyed girl hair before giving a peck onto her forehead.

HyeMi nodded and closed her eyes then Hana followed suit. HyeMi still did not feel sleepy because she usually slept late and she would sleep after she finished practicing her dancing. However, she tried hard counting the sheep so that she could doze off to dreamland.

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

At 3.25 in the morning, suddenly Hana’s sleep was distracted that made her got up and switched on the bedside lamp. She saw HyeMi was squirming on the bed while her forehead was covered with sweat. HyeMi was frowning as if she got a really bad dream.

“No… Go away… I don’t know you…” HyeMi mumbled in her sleep.

Hana was shocked to see the blue-eyed girl as she gripped the blanket and her cheeks were stained by tears that coming out. She was still closing her eyes but her face shows that she was scared.

“N-NO! PLEASE! DON’T TOUCH ME!!!” HyeMi shouted suddenly making Hana flinched.

Hana quickly grabbed her hands and cupped her face, trying to comfort the girl.

“Hey… HyeMi-ah… It’s me… There’s nothing to be afraid of…. I’ll be with you…” Hana slowly said to her to wake up the scared girl from her nightmare.

“NO!! I DON’T KNOW YOU! PLEASE… LET ME GO!” HyeMi fought back as she was trying to break free from Hana’s grasp on her wrist.

Hana quickly grabbed her shoulder and made her sat up. She quickly hugged her in her embrace while her hair.

“HyeMi-ah… Shh… It’s okay… It’s me… Your unnie… Everything is going to be alright…” Hana her hair continuously as Hana let out some tears because she pitied the scared girl.

Suddenly, HyeMi woke up from her sleep just to see that she was already in Hana’s embrace. She cried bitterly inside her embrace as she remembered what had happened to her yesterday.  HyeMi was leaning on her side against Hana’s chest as the older girl rested her chin onto the top of HyeMi’s head.

“HyeMi-ah… It’s going to be alright… Nothing would be happen to you... I’ll always with you.” Hana reassured the scared girl.

Her body was still trembling while her sobs echoed throughout her entire room. Hana swayed her body softly while hugging HyeMi.

“I love you...” Hana said while calming the scared girl.

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

HyeMi slowly let go of the hug and wiped her tears away. Hana smiled to the blue-eyed girl and cupped her face.

“Is there anything happen last night?” Hana asked while looking deeply into her eyes.

HyeMi flinched to the question, as she did not want her unnie to be worried about her but Hana had sensed something was going wrong.

HyeMi exhaled deeply before telling the tragedy that happened last night.

 

 

“HyeMi-ah… God… Gwenchana? I can’t even think properly now. God. How can you be silent like this without telling us?!” Hana slightly frustrated with the girl.

“There’s a guy that saved me… But, u-unnie… I d-didn’t know why…. I couldn’t t-talk with guys… I felt scared… m-my words didn’t came out…a-after yesterday….” HyeMi explained while looking down.

“Oh my god… HyeMi-ah… Why did you always kept something serious like this just for yourself? Here… You need to sleep first… I know you were tired. We’ll figure about this tomorrow.” Hana said and the blue-eyed girl’s straight hair.

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

Hana hugged HyeMi, helping her to sleep. After seeing HyeMi dozed to dreamland, she slowly took her IPhone and searched about HyeMi’s disease via Internet.

“Cannot talk to guys… Scared…” Hana thought as she read the search results.

 

<* TAP*>

 

“Selective Mutism? …person capable of speech is unable to speak in given situations or to specific people… Yeah! This is the one! I need to see a doctor for this…” Hana talked in her heart as she saved the link of the disease.

“Zico oppa…” Suddenly HyeMi muttered in her sleep making Hana flinched.

“Zico?! What did he do to her?! God…” Hana thought as her eyes widened in shock.

“Kamsahamnida…Zico oppa… Kamsahamnida…” HyeMi muttered again while smiling sweetly in her sleep.

Hana paused for a moment, confused with the beautiful sleeping girl.

“There’s a guy that saved me…” Hana remembered HyeMi’s words earlier and caught up the meaning of her words.

“I need to ask him personally tomorrow.” Hana muttered softly so she wouldn’t distract HyeMi that was already in her deep sleep.

 

 

It was 6.15 a.m and HyeMi got up slowly from her bed towards the kitchen to cook. She was preparing waffles, French toast and omelette for her unnie that she was happy to sleep with her last night.

HyeMi then served the food neatly on the dining table. She was a great cook as she learned to survive herself for years alone without her parents.

As it was still early to wake up her unnie, she decided to prepare herself first.

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

 

She wore a Side Button Short-Sleeve Blouse with a black skirt – a modest fashion for the spring season. She nor wanted to attract guys but her beauty really was something that she could not cover it off.

“U-Unnie… Let’s eat breakfast… W-We need to go to school now…” HyeMi softly waking up her unnie.

Hana opened her eyes lazily as she was busy searching for HyeMi’s disease until late in the morning. HyeMi smiled and held her unnie’s hand, just as her mother did to wake her up to go to school.

Hana sat up from her laying position and fixed her hair. She then gave a big morning hug to HyeMi.

“Good morning! You already had done preparing for school?” Hana asked while holding to HyeMi’s soft hand.

HyeMi nodded while smiling as Hana got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. HyeMi helped tidying up the blanket and opened the curtains of her room. The sun was rising as the sky was getting away from the darkness.

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

HyeMi was waiting for her unnie to eat breakfast as she was reading her Biology book while sipping her cold milk.

”Whoa! You cook? It’s like a feast here!” Hana exclaimed as she walked towards the dining table that was neatly arranged with food.

“I-I don’t know what you like so… I just cook it.” HyeMi said as she stood up, welcoming the older girl.

“Thanks HyeMi-ah. You’re really born with a good heart.” Hana implied sincerely while sat on the cozy dining chair.

They started eating the breakfast together while chatting. Suddenly, a sound disturbed them.

 

<* ANGEL  BY  EXO  PLAYS*>

 

“D.O oppa is calling!” Hana said while taking out her phone from the pocket.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yoboseyo, babe. Are you awake?” D.O voice was heard by HyeMi as they were on speakerphone.

“De. I’m eating HyeMi’s home-cooked breakfast right now! It seems that it surpassed your cooking skills!” Hana affirmed while took a sip of her chocolate drink.

“Really? I need to eat it too, then. Babe, I’m going to school today so I’ll be picking you and HyeMi up, okay?” D.O voiced from the phone.

“Okay then. HyeMi live at Star Condo 8 and just gave me a call if you’re already there.” Hana explained to her lover.

“De. I’ll be there in 20-25 minutes?” D.O said.

“De! Love you babe!” Hana confirmed.

“Love you, too.”

Hana turned off the call and continued to eat her breakfast while HyeMi went to the kitchen to pack for Gin’s food.

“Make it for two then. D.O appa needs to eat your food! It’s really delicious!” Hana implied as she saw HyeMi was packing the food.

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

Hana and HyeMi was ready for school. Hana looked at HyeMi’s style of fashion that was modest and lovely – enhancing more of her innocent beauty.

“HyeMi, let me braid your hair!” Hana exclaimed as she sat behind the beautiful girl.

As Hana started braiding her hair, HyeMi remembered what had happen last night.

“U-Unnie, I’m s-sorry for what had happened last night. U-Unnie probably did not g-get enough sleep because of me.” HyeMi said while looking down and played with her fingers.

“Aniya. It’s not because of you. If you wouldn’t tell me what happened last night, I will not know about it forever! I really disappointed with you. How could you keep those things that happened to you just for yourself?” Hana uttered, as her hands were busy braiding the blue-eyed girl hair.

“I-I’m sorry, unnie… I-I just don’t want unnie to hate me or leave me… I’m dirty.” HyeMi muttered as her heart was beating in pain.

“WH-WHAT DID YOU SAY?! YAH, HyeMi-ah, nobody will hate you! Why did you say something like that? You know that I was worried sick after you told me about the things that happened yesterday?! This won’t do. I need to set up rules for you. Don’t ever say something like that to me again!” Hana erupted with anger for the first time to the beautiful girl.

“B-But, mom ran away from me after she knew I was the victim of-… Appa too...” HyeMi muttered as tears started building in her eyes.

“HYEMI! STOP SAYING THAT! I had promise that I would help you! Look, I don’t want to hear you blaming yourself anymore. If you want to go shopping or whatsoever things outside from your house, DON’T GO ALONE! You can call me or the EXO members to accompany you. Or you can call your friends to help you out. I am really serious in this! Don’t ever break those rules! Arasso?” Hana explained to HyeMi.

HyeMi sighed without saying anything. She really did not want to trouble more people because of her psychological disease. Sometimes she hates herself for always clinging to others’ help.

 

<* ANGEL  BY  EXO  PLAYS*>

 

“Yoboseyo, babe! Are you down already?” Hana answered her phone.

“De. Come down now.” D.O replied.

“Can you wait for a minute? I’m braiding HyeMi’s hair right now. Just a little more, kay?” Hana implied.

“Okay then. Make it fast. Love you.” D.O said before hung the phone.

“D-D.O appa is down already?” HyeMi asked her unnie.

“De! He’s waiting for us now… Okay! Done! Let’s go now!” Hana spoke as she put some small daisy hair sticks on HyeMi’s fishtail braid.

HyeMi quickly pinned Chanyeol’s hairpins right above her right ear to complete her look. She then followed her unnie towards the main door.

 

“Babe! Here!” D.O shouted as he was casually leaning against the big black van and waved to Hana and HyeMi.

“Wow! You guys looked beautiful today!” D.O greeted as Hana gave a quick peck on his cheek.

“Let’s go now!” Hana opened the door of the van.

“Annyeong, Hana!” Luhan greeted happily while waving his hand.

“Wh-What are you guys doing here?!” Hana erupted as she saw Luhan, Sehun, Kris and Tao were sitting at the back.

“We’re going to school!” Sehun implied as he also waved his hands towards Hana.

“They’re going to ride with us today. Come on! We don’t want to be late for school!” D.O said and entered the van.

Hana sighed before entered the van followed by HyeMi that was looking down due to her awkwardness.

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

All the guys at the back were fixing their eyes to the beautiful girl in front of them with braided hair that enhanced her beauty more. Kris that was sitting behind her also could not take his eyes away from the beautiful innocent girl that was looking outside the window, enjoying the scenery of Kiria Lake in the morning.

“Yah! Stop staring at HyeMi already. We’re already reached school!” Hana chuckled to see that the guys were staring at the blue-eyed girl.

HyeMi looked down after hearing Hana said as she was still could not speak anything towards the guys. She exhaled deeply, looking at how pathetic she could be to always be in somebody’s help.

The van stopped beside the garden and all of them alighted from the van. Students were flocking towards the class building with their own fashion style. HyeMi bowed to D.O signaling that she wanted to say ‘thank you’.

“You’re welcome.” D.O smiled to HyeMi, getting her message.

“Kris, could you accompany HyeMi to her class? I need to go to the administration building for a while to submit Min Jung’s assignment.” Hana spoke as she held HyeMi’s arm.

Kris widened at Hana’s statement as he paused for a while, shocked by the opportunity he got.

“Yah! Kris! Did you hear me?” Hana waved her hand towards his face.

“De… I heard you, noona. De. I will take her to her class.” Kris said while rubbed his neck since he was awkward.

“I want to go too!” Sehun added and raised his hand.

“Me too.” Tao joined in.

“I want too!” Luhan spoke.

“Aniya! Luhan, you can’t! You guys too, Tao and Sehun! Luhan, you need to go to the administration building too! Don’t you remember your assignment?! Tao and Sehun! You guys GO TO YOUR CLASS A.S.A.P before I pull your ears!! Kris, don’t do anything to HyeMi, okay? If you did anything to her, I swear that Chen’s power of lightning will be shot towards you by ME! Arasso?” Hana sternly said and hugged HyeMi.

Luhan puffed his face throwing his tantrum. Suddenly, he got a pinch from Hana making he whined in pain before Hana dragged him away and walked separately with HyeMi and Kris. D.O walked beside Hana as he waved towards HyeMi. HyeMi bowed in reply.

“So, let’s go now?” Kris asked HyeMi making her flinched to the sudden voice of a man.

HyeMi was walking beside Kris but she made a big gap between her and Kris since her heart was palpitating wildly.

“Where is your classroom? Class 1-1?” Kris guessed, breaking the silence as they walked through the garden.

HyeMi nodded as she was really awkward with him. She felt a slight goosebumps as she walked together with him.

However Kris was different. He was trapped inside her beauty as he watched how her hair was slight blew by wind and the side view of her. His heart suddenly beat faster while he was looking at HyeMi.

She was indeed too beautiful – that could make him gone crazy.

HyeMi had taken a piece of his heart away with her mysterious attitude.

 

---------END  OF CHAPTER 15

 

 

First one is my sister! princesza! Thanks for the ideas and support from you!! Love you always!

Kpopmylife101, cat1989, 365Exotic365, Skulls, ljoetaekai3000, FlyBeyondInfinity, ailisu, kpopluver3, Exo-Wolfie, Vonnie United States

NuEstJjang, AlwaysAnElf, KissMeImnida, wardarabi, roxxanne Singapore

Tafa_marie, stessy_your_bestie, vicky1999, Australia

JeonHyejeong Korea

Carlise Indonesia

Perfect_Sherry Viet Nam

tamarind United Kingdom

ainsyahk_melody, BuingBaby Malaysia

bigbangxnuest Alberta, Canada 

kayepop Philiphines

christalla431 Sweden

knuffelmuff Germany

INFINITEloveBAP Netherlands

Byul96 Switzerland

Floqkpop, Rexychia, tamakikaname, kpoplover146, alijae555, LoVeShAwOl23, kaiilynvuu, Sparta12, Angie143, PinkSoshifiedMe, xoxola, Panda_FooFoo, schaeyeong, Exoticz3unnY, SungGyuWifes, HyoaHan, Sebbieshadow, Youaremyboi, yongsun 1235 I don't know where you guys from so if you guys want to let me know, just comment below!

 

Annyeong haseyo! I'm back again. Thanks to all readers and subscribers that had been waiting for the next update from me. I'm sorry again because I need to concentrate to my study and the next final exam is 28 days left. I really need to score well in that exam and I need to take it seriously. But, don't worry, I'll be continue writing for the other chaps but fro the update it would be a bit late.

Anyways, I got a good news for you guys/gals!

Dance to Love had been a huge impact to you guys and it was listed as one of the recommended list in LIBRARY OF TREASURES! Click below for the link!

LIBRARY OF TREASURES

Next, I wanted to ask for your help too. Please vote for Dance to Love. I really want it to be one of the most upvoted story! Just click the arrow above and POFF! You're helpeing your author-nim here!

Please continue subscribe me and I will love you till the end of my life!!!

Ah! Please vote for my story and comments!!! Kekeke~ Love readin' it!

Please continue subscribing and help me to improve my English-writing skills!

Hope you guys will always be healthy and happy! Love ya'll! 

Till next time!!!

With lots of lots of love,