❧ ℭhapter 11 ➥ New Big Family

Dance to Love

----------Narrator's Pov -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Actually HyeMi-ah, me, Hana, Suho and Min Jung already knew about you and ‘boy phobia’ disease.” D.O implied as he was sitting on the sofa in front of HyeMi.

“…” HyeMi remained silent and D.O looked that her expressions changed.

“It’s okay... We knew it from MinRii. Your unnies forced her to say this, but don’t blame her because it’s for your own good. Promise me that you would not scold her, kay?” D.O said and went again to the kitchen.

“Drink your latte when it’s warm. I have to finish cooking so do make yourself at home. Why is your unnie is taking too long?” D.O stated and stirred a pot of soup.

<*DOOR  RANG*>

“Baby, I’m home! Why did you left the door open? Gosh, these things are heavy!” Hana shouted from the door and closed it.

As Hana entered the house, HyeMi rushed towards her unnie.

“HyeMi! You already here! Why- Ah… You scared? It’s okay. Oppa didn’t do bad things to you right? If yes I will kill him instant!” Hana HyeMi’s hair.

“Why did you take so long? Your daughter is hungry!” D.O uttered while he was serving the dishes on the tables.

“Mianhae~ I got stucked at the chocolate shop again. They were making new flavor and I’ve got to try it!” Hana explained.

“U-Unnie like chocolates?” HyeMi uttered as she walked to the dining table with Hana.

“Yeah! I love them! But my manager said that I have to watch out so that my weight is maintained for the next runaway that I had to attend.” Hana made a fake sobbing sound that made HyeMi chuckled.

“U-Unnie seems don’t gain weight…” HyeMi stated.

“HyeMi-ah, you didn’t see her stomach… It is as big as the oil tank!” D.O replied as he back hug Hana.

“YAH!!!” Hana erupted and pinched D.O’s arm.

“Ouch! Okay… Okay… I’m sorry, baby. Let’s eat now. I don’t our daughter to be late for her practice!” D.O pulled the chair for Hana and HyeMi before he sat beside his ‘wife’.

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

“You already tell her about that?” Hana talked to D.O that was putting some warm soup into HyeMi’s bowl.

“Yeah… She already promised me that she will not scold MinRii!” D.O said.

“You see… HyeMi-ah, I know that we’ve just met but I hope you can really trust us. We didn’t mean or ask for anything but we really want to help you to overcome your boy-phobia.” Hana uttered like a mother to her daughter as she held HyeMi’s hand gently.

HyeMi looked at Hana’s eyes deeply. She didn’t say anything. She felt like she had found herself another new family. A family that loves her cared about her.

“You have to overcome your fear. You have to let your past tragedies go. We will help you for that. Will you agree with us about that? I promise that Min Jung unnie and I will help you. Please…?” Hana asked with sincerity.

HyeMi nodded and smiled sweetly as her eyes began to drop some tears. She was so happy that she could not express her happiness because she has longed it for a long time to change herself.

“Hana-ah, why did you make her cry?” D.O jokingly stated while looking at HyeMi that was wiping away her tears from her blue eyes.

“Yah! I’m not! She agreed with me! YAY! Don’t cry, HyeMi-ah. We love you!” Hana cupped her ‘daughter’ cheeks and wiped away her tears.

“K-Kamsahamnida, unnie…o-oppa too…” HyeMi uttered.

“Kyaaa! She calls you oppa! Cute! But I think we have to change that. Call D.O appa from now on, kay?” Hana smiled happily to the blue-eyed girl.

“A-Appa? D.O appa?” HyeMi said.

“I think I am a father now. Hana, when did we do ‘it’ that make you got her?” D.O teased while looking at her wife that was eating.

“ YAHHH!!! DON’T SAY THAT!!!!” Hana shouted and cupped D.O mouth.

“D-Do what?” HyeMi asked in curiousity.

“Huh? N-Nothing! Your appa was just joking around. Oh God!” Hana stuttered.

HyeMi looked at D.O that was laughing as her unnie scolded him. That girl was innocent.

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

HyeMi was walking towards the door as Hana handed out her lunchbox that D.O cooked it. Her unnie gave her a tight hug before she opened the door.

“Don’t forget to eat! Ah! I’ll be coming to pick you up after you done, kay? We’re going to go to appa’s dancing room. Call me if you finished practicing.” Hana announced.

“W-Waeyo, unnie?” HyeMi asked.

“Your first training to get through your fear. You can visit our company, by the way!” Hana answered while D.O was hugging her waist.

“D-De! Kamsahamnida!” HyeMi bowed to D.O and walked towards the elevator.

It’s nearly 4.45p.m and HyeMi were already in front of her old dance studio. She looked around her that was different with the new life that she was going through now. It was more like her.

The street was silent with grey pavements, leaked taps and some potted plants. There were garbage bin seen at the end of the street. For HyeMi, It was the cheapest place in Korea and she lived there alone for already 4 years.

“Miss this place… I used to race with MinRii at this street if we were late to school… My school is just 1 mile away from my dance studio. We went to school by bicycle and we have the same type of bicycle!” HyeMi thought while scanning the place.

She opened the door of her dance studio that was hard to open because it was too old. The door made a creaking sound as HyeMi entered the studio. It was only two days after HyeMi left this studio to MinRii but she missed that place very much.

As usual, she started to stretch her body before dancing while waiting for her dance crew to come. Her mind was rewinding all the memories that she had with her mom in the dance studio.

“HyeMi, do your Barrel Turn properly! Here, let me show you!”

“Pirouette, again!”

“Care to dance with me, my little baby?”

HyeMi smiled at the thoughts of her mother as she was in the split position. She started dance when she was three all because of her mom at first, but now dancing has been her only life.

“HYEEEEMMMIIII!!!!!!!” Voices shouted behind her that made her startled.

Her friends, MinRii, Min Sun and Hae Yi were coming together. Min Sun and Hae Yi squealed as they rushed towards HyeMi to hug her.

 

 

 

Name: Ju Min Sun

Age: 16

Personality: Outgoing, Shopping maniac, Bossy, Talkative

Facts:    - In the class with HyeMi since HyeMi entered the school.

  • Seems arrogant but if you know her, she is the best buddy ever!
  • She started dancing because of HyeMi when she watched HyeMi practicing.
  • Quite an intelligent-type because she never failed in her tests.

 

 


Name: Yang Hae Yi

Personality: Cheerful, Loves texting, Talkative, Shopping maniac, Caring

Facts :

  • Has a boyfriend
  • Played in the school volleyball team.
  • Loves texting very much and because of that she had the phone number of everyone at school.

 

 

“I miss you guys so much…” HyeMi said as her friends were hugging her.

“I MISS YOU SOO MUCH! When I went to school today, I looked at your place but it was empty! Really missing your presence at school, pabo!” Min Sun pinched her blue-eyed friend’s cheeks.

They started to practice dancing. MinRii had told everything to them about HyeMi’s monthly assignment and they were gladly to help.

HyeMi turned serious when she taught someone in dancing. She wanted the best for her students and all of her friends that entered her dancing class were given a stern teaching.

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

After an intense dance practice, all of them collapsed on the dance floor.

“SO TIRED!!! Ah! HyeMi-yah! How’s your life there? Do you find boyfriend? Lucky you! You have a very beautiful face, and you’re a master in dancing; now you were schooling at THE MOST POPULAR SCHOOL IN THIS WORLD!!!” Hae Yi exclaimed in happiness as she laid her back on the dance floor.

“Yaa… She didn’t even approach guys and now you want her to get a boyfriend?” Min Sun affirmed and drank her water.

“I miss the ambience here than my new house. It’s too complicated to live in electronic gadgets… I miss here…” HyeMi uttered as she was sitting while hugging her knees.

“WHAT?! YOU HATE IT BECAUSE YOU JUST LIVE IN ELECTRONIC GADGETS? God, you’re really something… YAH! The gadgets that help you to make life easier! Now, how’s your house? Is there a TV?” Hae Yi nudge HyeMi with her elbow while giving a curious look.

“Yeah. It’s big and slim! But at first I don’t really know how to use it though…” HyeMi answered back.

“WHAT?!! YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TO USE A TV?! HYEMI-AH!! YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO THE STONE-AGE!!!” Hae Yi shouted at HyeMi as others agreed with her.

“Mianhae… It’s been a long time since I watch TV… I only can watch it when I go to MinRii’s place. I only know how to use my phone and my IPod. That’s all.” HyeMi uttered slowly to her friend.

HyeMi started talking about her new life at Kiria while eating her lunchboxes with her friends. Everybody envy her because of the high-status life that she had got in the blink of time. MinRii told them about EXO and Min Sun and Hae Yi squealed in happiness. They already knew about EXO in all the teasers in the YouTube and they were officially their diehard fans.

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

“We’re going back now! See you tomorrow, babe!” MinRii hugged her friend.

“Yeah. Thanks for coming! Make sure you do Mrs. Jung’s homework! I don’t want you guys to be punished!” HyeMi said to her friends about Mrs. Jung who was the Math teacher when she schooled with them and she never forgets to give them homework.

“OH NO!! I remember it now! HyeMi-ah! That’s why I love you so much!!” Hae Yi held HyeMi’s hand with a happy smile plastered on her face.

“Remember to lock the door! You are alone after this! Bye!” MinRii waved to her friend as she was walking away from the dance studio.

 

----------HyeMi's  Pov --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let’s go take a bath! I have to go to Suho appa’s dancing studio after this! Appa… Hmm…

I quickly took a shower. As I let the water washed away my tiredness, I began to think about all the things that happened to me. D.O appa? Suho appa? Am I doing the right thing now?

I sat hugging my knees to my chest while the water kept pouring over my head. Hana unnie was right, I can’t let the past tragedies hunt me… But it hurts too much...

The tragedy gave me a really big impact to the cheerful me. I can still remember when Doctor Yoon, the psychiatrist that took care of me for almost two years said to my mother…

“She had a disease of her mind… She shut and her mind off completely from this world… She would not talk. And, it’s going to take a long time for her to recover…”

And after that, my mom disappeared from me. My appa never visited me after I was taken to the psychology ward.

Because of that tragedy… I felt useless…

AND… I AM DIRTY.

 

----------Narrator's Pov -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HyeMi remembered vividly when the last time she saw her parents. They left her without any trace at all and it hurts her much.

After she was being left alone, she slowly made a barrier around her mind so that she would not break anyone's heart ever again. She thought that her parents left her because she had broken their hearts by going through the incident.

HyeMi only talk to herself in her mind, not being able to say even one word to everybody. In the hospital, either she went to an empty room to practice her dancing or she would be on her bed with her teary eyes that always accompany her.

Doctor Yoon was her personal psychiatrist that took care of her. She was the only one that HyeMi always listened for. She also was the one that always calmed HyeMi down when her trauma attacks. For Doctor Yoon, HyeMi was special from her other patients and she believe that HyeMi could recover again sooner.

When HyeMi were in the hospital, she made a decision to go to school and start a new life again. Doctor Yoon didn’t wanted her to leave because she did not fully recover from her trauma for men although HyeMi had started speaking again, but HyeMi insisted to go.

HyeMi started her new life alone in the dancing room that she got from her mother after she was discharged from hospital.

HyeMi quickly went out after shower and put on her dress. After Hana said that they were going to meet EXO, she went back to her house to take the dress.

“Hana unnie and Min Jung unnie were runaway models, and they must know about fashion. I always dress simple and casual, no matter what season or fashion style of the date. I never knew about it. But I really envy unnies. Let’s put some effort to your fashion style, HyeMi-ah!” She thought to herself as she was wearing her dress.

Unfortunately, her dress seemed not to look like it was up-to-date fashion. She just took a simple tie-waisted denim dress and wrapped the white knitted scarf around her neck.

She looked at the mirror and smiled while putting her strawberry lip balm. She was so happy with her style.

“You look good now!” She said to herself.

<*HYUNA  BUBBLE  POP  PLAYS*>

HyeMi quickly grabbed her phone and answered it.

“Yoboseyo?”

“A-Annyeong haseyo unnie… D-De? Y-You’re outside? De… I’ll go now…”

HyeMi rushed towards her unnie after she locked the door of her dance studio. Min Jung unnie was waiting outside the black van while texting. As she saw HyeMi, she smiled sweetly.

“Wow, HyeMi-ah! You look beautiful today!” Min Jung approached and hugged her tightly.

“K-Kamsahamnida, unnie…” HyeMi replied as she hugged her unnie back.

Wearing a blue denim shorts and pink boyfriend shirt, paired together with black ankle boots, Min Jung surely looks stunning.  Having a body of a runaway model and a good fashion sense, she completes the looks for spring season although she was only wearing simple clothes.

HyeMi entered the black van and Min Jung followed suit. Before she could properly sit, she was hugged by her second unnie.

“HyeMi-ah! Annyeong! I miss you!” Hana said while hugging her ‘daughter’.

HyeMi noticed that Hana was wearing a glittering golden black toga dress. Her long hair was perm nicely and she was wearing makeup that was same style as her outfit. HyeMi was stunned to see her unnie that was so beautiful.

“HyeMi-ah, don’t look at me like that. I’ve just finished a photoshoot for ‘DiamondsPearls’ jewelries. I thought that I've been late to pick you so I just hop into the car like this. I hope you don’t mind.” Hana emphasized as she was reading HyeMi’s mind.

“A-Aniya… U-Unnie looks like a goddess! I-It’s too beautiful!” HyeMi complimented Hana while smiling sweetly.

“HyeMi-ah, can I hug you once again?” Hana spoke because she cannot resist the smile that HyeMi gave to her.

“HyeMi! Let me braid your hair! I’m sure that you would look cuter!” Min Jung implied as she took her make-up bag behind her seat.

HyeMi agreed and Min Jung started to braid her hair with blue ribbons that was same with her eyes color. Hana looked at HyeMi and smiled.

“U-Unnie, are we going to go to D.O oppa’s dance studio?” HyeMi asked, breaking the silence.

Yeah, but now we are going to the bakery first. I have to buy some food for the EXO members. Have you eaten?” Hana said while observing Min Jung skilled hands that were braiding HyeMi’s brown long hair.

“D-De… The food was delicious! K-Kamsahamnida!” Hyemi answered.

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

“Done! Omo! I’m sure that the rest of EXO would be falling in love with her, Hana-ah!” Min Jung HyeMi’s hair that was nicely braided.

“I agree! Jinjaa! You are more than beautiful! Is there anyone that noticed your attractiveness before this?” Hana questioned.

The car stopped in front of a bakery shop and the three girls walked inside it. The bakery was totally a bread-heaven. HyeMi scanned the surroundings in awe.

The variety of breads and other types of food were arranged beautifully, surrounding the bakery. HyeMi walked behind her unnies while her unnies were talking together.

“HyeMi-ah, can you help me to find some bread for 12 to 18 guys to eat? “ Min Jung smiled to HyeMi.

“12 g-guys?!” HyeMi implied her voice.

“Gwenchana… All the guys that you will meet are kind enough, not to mention that they were hot! Some of them are beautiful, though. I will take care of you, HyeMi-ah. Don’t worry!” Hana HyeMi’s soft cheek.

Hana was choosing the breads with Min Jung and HyeMi also helped them to pick the nicely baked breads with different shapes and flavors.

----------Min   Jung's  Pov -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinjaa! My daughter really is beautiful! The kids must be shocked to see her beauty too! I bet that EXOs would fall in love with her.

As Hana was walking towards the counter to pay for the bread, I saw HyeMi was walking towards a cake display.

“Do you want this?” I approached her.

“Ah… A-Aniya… Urmm… U-Unnie, when unnie first met me in the studio, all of the g-guys there was EXO members, right?” HyeMi asked me.

“Yup! Wae? Is something bothering you?” I held her shoulders.

“A-Aniya… Ummm… U-unnie, do unnie know the g-guy that was tall with a blonde hair?” She replied. HyeMi interested in men? Whoa.

“Guy with blonde hair? Is it Kris? Chanyeol? Or Sehun? These three all had the same features with the features that you said earlier. Hmm… Wae? Did those guys hurt you?!” I said and her long hair that was braided by me.

“I-I want to buy something for that g-guy. I-I was being rude to him when we first met …. I want to buy something to apologize for that…” HyeMi implied while looking at me. The rest of EXO didn’t know about her phobia… You should not be feeling apologetic towards them, HyeMi-ah!

“Jinjaa?! That person must be really lucky to receive such present from you! Let’s pick it! I’ll pay for you!” I spoke in happiness.

“U-Unnie… I want to make this present special… so… I want to pay for it… I don’t want to trouble you always…” HyeMi said and showed me her cute smile. Jinjaa! She’s too cute to handle!

With her glittering blue eyes, she then carefully chose the present that she wants to give to that mystery guy in EXO. Hmm… Who could that be? Blonde guy? Tall?

Hana approached us and I helped her to carry the breads that she bought earlier.

“HyeMi-ah, do you want to buy cakes?” Hana asked.

“D-De… I-It’s a present…” HyeMi replied as she turned around to see Hana.

“Hana-ah, can you guess who was guy with blonde hair and tall? HyeMi wants to give him the cake but she didn’t know what his name. He was one of EXO. Who do you think he is?” I implied.

“Whoa! That guy must be really lucky to receive such present from you, HyeMi-ah! Hmm.... Suho was disqualified because he was short-“ Hana spoke and I cut her words.

“YAH!! Don’t you dare said Suho was short! Yours is the same too!” I shouted and pinched Hana’s cheek.

“Okay… Okay…  I’m sorry! HyeMi-ah, let’s pay for your cake!” Hana pulled out her purse form her bag and HyeMi quickly held Hana’s hand.

“U-Unnie… Let me pay for this… I want it to be special…. It’s my first present for a guy… so…” HyeMi earnestly said while looking deeply into Hana’s eyes.

“*chuckle* Okay!” Hana patted her ‘daughter's’ head.

Hana and I looked at HyeMi that was waiting for her cake to be put into a present box by the staff at the bakery. She said that it was her first present for a guy… Whoa. That mystery guy was really lucky…

“Here is your cake! You're so beautiful!” The cashier stated while she was handing the cake that was put into a beautiful white box with laces.

“*chuckle* Y-You’re beautiful too! T-Thank you for the cake! I hope that your selling would be prosperous!” HyeMi said to the cashier politely and bowed to her.

As we walked towards the van again, I looked at HyeMi that was holding her cake with a smile on her face. She really means it when she said she wants to apologize to that guy…

I hope Hana plans and I to help HyeMi with her phobia would be going smoothly… I really wanted her to be more confident with herself again.

----------Narrator's Pov -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The van dropped HyeMi and her unnies in front of the SM building after they went to the bakery. HyeMi looked at the building in amazement.

“Omo!! BoA was in this company too! I can’t believe it! HyeMi-ah! Let you luck flowed in your body now! Who knows that I can meet her!” HyeMi thought and smiled.

Without realizing, Min Jung and Hana were already inside the building. Hana was talking to the receptionist at the counter.

“HyeMi-ah! What are you doing there? It’s cold outside! Come!” Min Jung shouted to HyeMi that was quite far from her place.

HyeMi entered the building while wildly scanned the big lobby. At the right wall of the lobby is a huge poster of all SM artist and HyeMi spotted her unnies inside the poster. There was a big SM logo at the wall of the counter.

“ HyeMi! You had to wear this because you’re a guest! It’s rare to have a guest in this building. You’re lucky, HyeMi-ah!” Hana gave a card that was written ‘GUEST’ on it to the blue-eyed girl.

“Come! Let’s give a surprise to EXO!” Min Jung held HyeMi’s hand and pulled her towards the elevator while Hana followed suit.

As they were in the elevator, HyeMi looked down towards the floor. She never thought that she would be feeling afraid although her unnies were with her. Her heart started beating faster and of course, the unnies could detect it.

“HyeMi-ah… Gwenchana?” Min Jung asked while holding HyeMi’s shoulders.

“U-Umm… I-I’m o-okay…” HyeMi answered as she forcefully controlled her breath so that it would not be so obvious.

<*DING*>

Hana stopped HyeMi after they got off from the elevator. She then the blue-eyed girl’s cheeks.

“Don’t lie. I know that the feeling came again, right?” Hana sternly said while making an eye contact with her ‘daughter’.

HyeMi looked into her unnie’s eyes. She removed Hana’s hand from her shoulders and held it softly.

“D-De… But, I have to overcome it so I can heal quickly…. U-Unnie… T-This phobia quite making me tired… I want to be free again from this fear… P-Please help me…” HyeMi stated seriously.

“We’ll help you. But you must promise me one thing. If you felt uncomfortable or you felt afraid, just tell us. We will always by your side.” Hana answered while hugging HyeMi and Min Jung.

As HyeMi walked towards the EXO practice room, she passed several other practice rooms. On every door of the practice rooms that she walked pass, there was a logo of SM Entertainment. HyeMi saw some posters of SM artists on the wall.

She then heard music coming from one of the practice room that she was nearing. Hana stopped in front of the door where she heard the music coming from. Hana turned to see HyeMi.

“Wait here with Min Jung unnie first, okay? I’m going to warn the EXO first that they had a beautiful guest coming!” Hana said as she pushed the door of the practice room.

Hana walked inside the practice room leaving HyeMi and Min Jung outside.

“You’ll be alright? Promise me whenever you felt afraid with these guys, tell me immediately, kay? I will bash them instantly!” Min Jung made a pinky promise.

“*chuckle* De!” HyeMi replied her unnie’s pinky promise.

“Hey kids! I’m here!” Hana shouted to overcome the loud blasting music.

“Ah, Hana-ah! You’re here!” Luhan happily exclaimed as he went out from the formation of the dancing and rushed towards Hana.

The EXO stopped dancing as Lay turned off the music. D.O walked towards his beautiful lover while the others started to greet Hana.

Hana and Min Jung was the ‘mom’ for all EXO members. They always helped EXO when they were in trouble and even when they were sad, the EXO member will find them first. They really took care of EXO although they were busy. Hana and Min Jung were the ‘sunbaes’ in SM Entertainment and they had a lot of experience in the entertainment industry than EXO.

“Noona, you came to see D.O, or us?” the maknae, Sehun teased.

“I came to see both! Let’s have a break first! I’ve bought you some breads from the bakery that was on the way here. Miahae, I didn’t have time to go to restaurant to buy some decent food… See, I rushed over here after the photoshoot and I don’t even have time to change my clothes!” Hana explained while handing over the plastic bag to Kris.

“Kamsahamnida. Noona, where’s Min Jung noona?” The EXO-M leader, Kris asked while holding the plastic bag as Xiumin hands sneaked inside, trying to open the plastic bag to take the bread.

“She’s outside. Umm… Kids, I want to say something.” Hana said and all the EXO looked at her.

“What is it, noona? You seemed serious.” Chen replied.

“We have a guest today. Can you guys be nice?” Hana clasped her hands while looking at all the EXO.

“Is it a girl or a guy?” Lay asked and took a sip of his mineral water.

“A girl and an angel! She’s too beautiful!” Hana answered as her waist were held by D.O that was standing beside her.

“YES!!!” Xiumin exclaimed making all the EXO looked at him.

“What? We’ve never got a guest before!” Xiumin implied to the rest of EXO that were laughing at him.

“Okay.  She’s outside with Min Jung noona. She was the one that you guys see at the dance studio. Now, she’s one of our family members!” Hana happily said.

Only Chanyeol knew the beauty of HyeMi and yet he kept it a secret to the rest of EXO. The rest of EXO cannot see her at that time because HyeMi covered her face from them. For EXO, excluding Chanyeol, D.O and Suho, it was the first time they would see HyeMi.

“Ah… That girl… De! We promise that we will be nice to her!” Tao implied as his head were resting on Kris’s right shoulder.

Hana opened the door and gave a thumb up to Min Jung, signaling that everything would be okay. She then pulled HyeMi inside the room while Min Jung followed.

“Okay EXO! Here is our new family member!” Hana held HyeMi’s hand tightly as HyeMi looked towards the floor.

All the EXO were in silence. As Hana said earlier, the girl was too beautiful. The EXO had a hard time to take their eyes off their new member of the family.

“YAH!!! Kids, do your signature greeting!” Min Jung shouted.

“Okay… 1, 2, 3! WE ARE ONE! EXO! ANNYEONG HASEYO!” Suho started first and the EXO members followed suit.

HyeMi bowed to the EXO while her right hand tightly holding onto Hana’s left hand. Hana noticed that the girl’s hands became cold. She then looked at her ‘daughter’ that was fixing her gaze towards the floor without even looking at the EXO members.

The place was filled with an eerie silence as all members of EXO were looking at HyeMi. Suho were hugging Min Jung from the back and rested his chin on Min Jung’s shoulders.

“HyeMi-ah… Can you introduce yourself to EXO?” Hana carefully said as she knew that HyeMi was really scared right now.

Plucking all of the confidence she had left, she lifted her gaze. All of the EXO were stunned to see her beauty and her blue eyes.

“A-Annyeong h-haseyo… M-My name is Lee HyeMi. N-Nice to m-meet you…” HyeMi forced her voice to say but her words became stuttered in front of the EXO members.

“Okay, EXO, you can call her HyeMi and she’s in the first year of school. She’s the one that got scholarship from Miss Jessica. From now on, she would be one of our family!” Hana said happily.

“Yah! Introduce yourself! One by one! Kris! EXO-M first!” Min Jung erupted as the eerie silence entered the room again.

“U-Umm… Hi… I’m Kris… Nice to meet you…” Kris rubbed his neck due to his awkwardness.

“Hello, HyeMi! My name is Luhan! Wow! You’re really beautiful! Let’s be friends!” Luhan happily said while waving towards HyeMi.

“YAH!!!” All EXO members shouted at Luhan and Xiumin quickly cover Luhan’s mouth.

“Hi! My name is Lay. W-Welcome to this family…” Lay smiled, showing his dimples.

“Hi! M-My name is Xiumin. N-Nice to meet you!” Xiumin stuttered because of the new girl’s beauty making all of the EXO members laughed at him.

“Hello… My name is Chen… Yaa… What else I must say?” Chen nudged Xiumin because he did not know what to say more to the blue-eyed girl.

“That’s enough! Next!” Min Jung said as Xiumin and Chen started bickering to each other.

“Hello! I’m Tao. Nice to meet you.” Tao introduced himself in a formal manner.

HyeMi bowed to each of them nervously. Hana looked at HyeMi with a worried expression.

“Gwenchana… Don’t worry about her too much, Hana… She’s doing a great job now.” Min Jung whispered to Hana while holding her hand.

“EXO-K! You guys up!” Min Jung commanded.

“Hello… I’m Sehun. Nice to meet you…” Sehun slightly bowed to HyeMi.

“Hello. I’m Kai… Welcome to our family…” Kai implied and smiled.

“Hello!! I’m Baekhyun! Thanks for coming here!” Baekhyun waved his hand to HyeMi.

“Hi. Umm…. I’m Chanyeol… W-We’ve met before in the dancing studio… I-I’m sorry for the other day… I-I didn’t mean to scare you…” Chanyeol hardly explained it and his heartbeat had beating vigorously as he laid his eyes on HyeMi.

“Ah! So it is you, Chanyeol-ah! I thought it would be Kris or Sehun! Omo! Chanyeol-ah! You’re really hitting a jackpot today!” Hana exclaimed.

“W-Wae? What did I do?” Chanyeol asked in a state of shock while the other member of EXO looked at him.

“Yaa… Don’t neglect us! HyeMi-ah! I’m Suho appa and this is D.O appa! You look beautiful today!” Suho waved to HyeMi and smiled as he was standing beside D.O.

“APPA?!!” All the EXO members said in unison.

“De! Your noona told HyeMi to call us ‘appa’ instead of ‘oppa’… That’s how we got the name!”Suho explained and D.O nodded in agreement.

“YAH! What did I do, noona?!” Chanyeol erupted as he was being left out for his question.

“Ah! Nothing… Just HyeMi wanted to give you something! She wanted to apologize to you for the incident at the dance studio so she had a special present for you! Lucky Chanyeol!” Hana explained excitedly.

“Now, HyeMi-ah… Go give your present to Chanyeol. You can do it! Hwaiting!” Min Jung whispered to HyeMi.

HyeMi walked towards Chanyeol as all eyes were on them. The blue-eyed girl’s heartbeat was extremely fast as she was really scared to approach a guy for the first time but she endured it.

“I-I hope y-you like it…” HyeMi managed to say while handing out the white box with laces to Chanyeol.

“T-Thanks…” Chanyeol said as his eyes was fixed to HyeMi.

Chanyeol heartbeat was getting much more faster than HyeMi’s when he saw HyeMi slightly smiled to him as she bowed to Chanyeol. Her smile was beautiful enough to make anyone to fall for her. Her smile was like an adrenaline to everyone.

The EXO members, together with HyeMi, Min Jung and Hana were sitting on the dance floor in a circle.  The EXO were eating the breads silently although usually they would be the noisiest when eating. The room was filled with an eerie silence because of the beautiful ‘newcomer’.

“Yah! Why are you guys like this? You guys can’t always stay quiet when eating… Ah… It’s because of this beautiful girl right?!” Min Jung suddenly hugged HyeMi’s shoulders.

“Sehun-ah! Is there anything you want to ask HyeMi? You have been staring at her for a long time!” Hana teased the maknae in EXO.

“Noona!! Why are you like this!” Sehun’s pale-white complexion became red suddenly.

“Look! HyeMi-ah! Sehun’s face became red!” Hana pointed to the maknae as she laughed heartily.

All of them were laughing to Sehun as he kept denying the statement. HyeMi could not laugh because her heart kept beating fast as she heard men’s voices.

“Ah! HyeMi, what would you like to address us? You’re the most young in this family now!” Luhan suddenly spoke making HyeMi flustered.

HyeMi lifted her gaze towards where the voice came from as she continuously lowered her gaze towards the floor. Luhan’s smile gradually vanished from his face because of the beauty of the blue-eyed girl had mesmerized him. HyeMi looked away from Luhan’s gaze to Min Jung.

“You’re right! What would you like to call them? Hmm… Call them ahjussi! Luhan ahjussi, Kris ahjussi, Sehun ahj-“ Min Jung teased and her word were cut off.

“Min Jung-ah! Do you think that we were old enough?!” Luhan expressed his dissatisfaction.

“S-Sunbae?” HyeMi said with her sweet voice.

“How about oppa?” Chen suddenly spoke making the others in the room stared at him.

“Kyaa!!! Sweet!!! Now you guys were HyeMi’s oppas! Be nice to her, kay? “ Hana squealed.

The EXO members, excluding Suho and D.O were hard enough to accept HyeMi as one of their family because the new girl were making their mind goes crazy. Because of their unnie, they had found a new member and had to accept her as a part of the family.

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

“Let’s show HyeMi our dance! She’s part of the family too! But you must promise us that you won’t tell anybody! Our debut is in three days more! You’re the first one to see this!” Suho, the leader of EXO implied happily.

“That’s a good idea…” Kris said while helping Lay to put away the trash after they had done eating.

The EXO member quickly went into the dance formation. HyeMi was happy to be given the opportunity to see the dance. As a choreographer herself, HyeMi also memorize and watch the dance steps carefully.

<*HISTORY  BY  EXO  K  PLAYS*>

HyeMi were sitting at the sides of the room with her unnies while watching the amazing and coordinated dance choreography. Min Jung noticed something from the EXO members.

“Yaa… Hana-ah, look at the kids’ eyes… They’re looking at HyeMi! I think they really were mesmerized with HyeMi’s beauty...” Min Jung whispered softly to Hana so that HyeMi would not hear their conversation.

“Yeah… I know… Look at Kai’s eye… His sight never left HyeMi since we introduced her. It’s rare to see Kai have eyes on somebody.” Hana whispered back.

After the dance finished, HyeMi was the only one that clapped her hands and smiled sweetly to all of the members.

“EXO are amazing! Love it!” For the first time she talked in a loud voice and smiled happily that made all the people inside the practice room in silence.

Her smile was priceless. It was too beautiful for the EXO members to handle their own heartbeat. The unnies dropped their jaws looking at their beautiful ‘daughter’ smiling happily for the first time.

HyeMi then realized that she was the only one that happily clapping to EXO’s dance. All eyes were on her, mesmerized by her beauty.

Suddenly her face reddened quickly and her smile faded away. She thought that all of them were thinking that she was a fool to make such impression.

“I’m r-really sorry…. R-really sorry….” HyeMi bowed countless of times and cupped her face.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!” The unnies squealed really loud and the EXO members covered up their ears because of the high-pitch sound.

The unnies hugged HyeMi in front of the EXO members. Min Jung and Hana were happy to see a new side of HyeMi although it was only just for a second. They knew that they would had chance to cure HyeMi’s disease.

The EXO members also shocked to see the precious smile from HyeMi. In a second, HyeMi had hooked up the hearts of the EXO members.

“She's too beautiful.” All the EXO members said in unison in their hearts.

 

---------END  OF CHAPTER 11

 

     

Thank you for  Kpopmylife101 from Louisiana, United States! She's the first one to subscribe my story! Gomawoyo!!!!

Also for NuEstJjang, AlwaysAnElf, KissMeImnida from Singapore! Love from me~~

Don't forget my sister! princesza! Thanks for the ideas and support from you!! Love you always!

cat1989, bigbangteentopfan from Texas, United States! My far reader! Kekeke~ Love from me!

Cute ailisu, kpopluver3 From CALIFORNIA!! Love you~ <3

Tafa_marie, stessy_your_bestie from Australia! Kekeke~ Love from your author-nim!

YEAH! kpopluver3, Exo-Wolfie also from CALIFORNIA,UNITED STATES! Hope you will always be happy!

Then,  ljoetaekai3000 from United States! Thanks for subscribing!

JeonHyejeong from Korea! Love from me!!

Carlise from Indonesia! Woot woot!

New subscribers!!! YAY! Floqkpop from *beep* and also Perfect_Sherry from Vietnam!! Welcome to the family! Love you guys! Thank you soo much!

 

Annyeong everyone! Another late update from your author-nim! *sigh* I've been really lazy this month... Mianhae~~ I've been really lazy to check the grammatical errors everytime I want to post the stories. That's the reason why I've been lazy to update it! But, I think I will make a fast update for the next chapter before I continue to write another chapter! I'm sorry again for the delay! Anyway, thanks for the 1000 views for my story!! Love you guys/gals really much!!

OMO! OMO! For the next chapter, things will starting to turn! I don't want to say anything but the upcoming chapters were my fav! Kekeke~

As usual:

Please continue subscribe me and I will love you till the end of my life!!!

Ah! Please vote (Click here for vote) for my story and comments!!! Kekeke~ Love readin' it!

Please continue subscribing and help me to improve my English-writing skills!

Hope you guys will always be healthy and happy! Love ya'll!  

Till next time!!!

With lots of lots of love,

         

Bye!