❧ ℭhapter 13 ➥ Her Diseases

Dance to Love

 

 

----------Narrator's Pov -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HyeMi walked to the counter after choosing the right shoes. But, she didn’t know that Yongguk was peeking her through the shoes racks.

“A great choice you made, miss! This is the best quality!” The storeowner said while putting the shoes inside a big black box.

“K-Kamsahamnida…” HyeMi bowed to the old man.

“Since it’s the clearance sale, why don’t you take the pointe shoes that you were wearing just now? You are creating miracle inside those shoes. I saw your dance and I’m gladly to give it for free for an angel like you!” The old man said and smiled.

“A-Aniya, ahjussi! I-I don’t want it for free! I-I promise that I would come here again to buy it!” HyeMi declared the big offer that she got.

“Young lady, just take it… I love it when my customer was doing such a great moves inside the shoes that I sell! I felt very proud to sell it for a talented person like you! Just take it!” The old man insisted and walked towards the rack that HyeMi took the pointe shoes.

He then put the pointe shoes inside a present box and tied it with a ribbon. HyeMi tried to stop him but the old man continued to do his work.

“Here, if you don’t want to accept it as my gift, just considered that you have won a lucky draw and you got yourself a pointe shoes!” The old man said, trying to convince HyeMi to accept his gift.

HyeMi had to give up trying to declare the offer. She took the pointe shoes and paid for the other shoes using her own money and not using the credit card that she got from Jessica. She bowed countless times to the storeowner, trying to express her gratitude towards him.

Yongguk went to the counter to pay for his shoes. He hurriedly took out his credit card because he wanted to chase after HyeMi.

“Young man, a beautiful flower doesn’t always last for long. There would always be someone that wanted to take it. Act now or soon you’ll regret.” The old man said to Yongguk while he was packing his shoes.

Yongguk understood his words that were referring to him. The storeowner saw Yongguk that was staring at the blue-eyed girl. He was wise enough to describe Yongguk’s sudden feeling to HyeMi. Yongguk quickly took his shoes and rushed outside the store.

“That boy can’t even describe his own feelings… I hope you will succeed…” The old man spoke and smiled.

Yongguk ran and his eyes were busy to find her. With a perfect body shape, she could easily be recognized.

However, what he found was nothing.

That girl was gone from his sight.

“What’s her… name?” Yongguk thought in his mind.

HyeMi was walking alone towards the bus stop. The shops around that area were already closed as it was already past midnight. There was no one that was walking at the street and she was alone.

Fear engulfed her as the darkness of night was coming as she neared the bus stop.

She was scared of darkness.

It made her remembered about that ‘incident’.

Her heartbeat became audible as she was waiting for a taxi to go home.

“Please… come quickly…” HyeMi prayed in her heart.

Nevertheless, her fear became a reality. A group of three guys that were coming out from a bar saw HyeMi that was standing alone at the bus stop. She didn’t realized that the guys were approaching her slowly as she was busy looking at the road, trying to catch a taxi.

Suddenly, the spring rain poured down heavily making the surroundings became darker. Her heartbeat palpitated wildly as she was standing alone under the shade of the bus stop.

“Oh my, what a lady we got here!” One of the guys said that made HyeMi startled from her focus.

HyeMi quickly ran away from the guys. Their faces wore the exact expressions that HyeMi saw at the person that made her life horrible.

IT WAS LUST.

But, the guys were faster. As HyeMi were drenched in the heavy rain trying to run away from the guys, she was blocked by them. The guys surrounded her from the front and her sides while laughing evilly.

“Hey, we just want to play with you!” A guy stated.

It was as if the whole world was turning the time back to the past. HyeMi’s vision became blurry as she heard those words.

 

“Oh my little girl, don’t be afraid. I just want to play with you.”

 

“I just want to play with you….”

 

“….just want to play with you…”

 

“…play with you…”

 

Tears started to run down her cheeks uncontrollably and her energy to run away just drained out from herself. Her voice could not come out, her breath became faster.

One of the guys held her tightly and dragged her to a dark lane. She did not have the strength to fight back.

“Please…don’t…” Her breathless voice came out.

But the guys did not hear her plea. Her wrist became bruised because of the tight held from one of the guys.

They stopped and let go of HyeMi making her fell on her knees to the dark and wet lane. Her voice did not come out at all. She was drenched by the rain as one of the three guys, approached her.

“You’re so tempting… I wonder how your body is...” A guy with white drenched shirt and blue jeans whispered at her ear.

HyeMi tried to push him but he did not even move. The guy pinned her wrist on the wall and looked at HyeMi with a lusty gaze.

He then tore off a bit of her oversized t- shirt, revealing her pale white skin and her collarbone. She was wearing a sleeveless undershirt but the guy ripped the strap of the undershirt.

“Whoa… what a beautiful body you have… It makes me want to devour you now…” Another guy stated as he squatted down beside HyeMi.

“…Help…me…” HyeMi managed to say as she was struggling with the guys’ strength.

The guys laughed loudly to hear her plead. Suddenly, a guy with a spiky red hair touched her covered thigh.

“Help you what? Help to pleasure you? I will be willing to!” The guy said to HyeMi as he slowly touched her thighs before ripped off her skinny jeans revealing her flawless skin and body of a dancer.

As the guys was abusing HyeMi, suddenly an unknown bullet came straight out hitting the spiky red-haired guy on his waist making the other guys shocked in terror. Blood was gushing out as the guy fell to the ground.

HyeMi’s vision became more blurred as she was about to pass out but she could hear the visible sound of the shot. The two guys quickly tried to run away but the unknown person that released the shots were accurately killed the two guys in an instant.

He walked near to HyeMi and continuously shot the red-spiky guy’s head mercilessly although he was particularly dead.

HyeMi sloppily fell on the wet lane, half-unconscious as the unknown guy made a call.

“Dispose the body at the 13th lane beside Red Underground Bar. I don’t want any traces left on it.” He firmly said before hung up his call and looked closely at HyeMi.

He carried HyeMi bridal style towards his red Audi R8 GT. He could feel that she was really scared because her petite body was trembling.

HyeMi clenched the guy’s shirt as he was carrying her. Her tears didn’t stop from flowing out and her mind became blank.

“H-Help…me… Don’t leave m-me anymore…” HyeMi words were almost a breath but the guy heard her before she felt unconscious in his arms.

 

---------Zico's (Block B) Pov -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“H-Help…me… Don’t leave m-me anymore…” I heard she said while I was carrying her before she fell unconscious.

She was the girl that I met at the dance studio. She’s the one.

I gritted my teeth and wrapped my hands around her tightly as I remember what those ing bastard did to her.

I laid her at the passengers’ seat and took my jacket off to cover her drenched body. I saw her shirt and jeans had been ripped off. Those damn…

I drove my car at breakneck speed towards my penthouse. I don’t know where her house was….

 

“H-Help…me… Don’t leave m-me anymore…” Why would she say that? Is she knows me?

 

She was still passed out as I carried her towards my penthouse. I carefully put her down on my bed.

She needs to change… Her shirt had been ripped… I took a towel and slowly opened her drenched shirt to dry her.

I stared at her beautiful body that was covered by her undershirt. She was really beautiful. Her flawless skin made me wanted to touch her.

The feelings of wanted to touch her became stronger as I froze at my place without even blinked a bit. I never saw anyone like her… Not my concubines had ever had this kind of beauty.

 

She was priceless.

 

I snapped my mind back and slowly wiped her body and put on my shirt. My shirt was big enough for her as if it was a nightgown. Although I had buttoned the shirt, it still showed a dangerous amount of her skin.

Her tempting body had really made my feelings gone wild. I wanted to touch her, but at the same time, I felt she was too priceless to be touch like a .

I covered her with the blanket as I tried to undo her ripped jeans without looking at her. Thank goodness that she was wearing tight black shorts inside it... She was modest though to be wearing this….

After I finished changed her clothes, I swiftly corrected her body posture so that she could rest. This is the first time that a girl actually entered my house and sleep on my bed. Even my concubines couldn’t enter my house.

I lay beside her on the bed, watching her and stared at her pale face. Her lips… her closed eyes… It was perfect… She was an angel.

<<*BLOCK B  WANNA  B  PLAYS*>>

“Zico’s here.” I answered my phone while my eyes glued on her.

“We’ve already ditched the body.” One of my underman said to me.

“Good job.” I spoke slowly as I her damp hair.

“Boss, we had gathered the information about the girl you wanted earlier. It seemed that the information about her was easy to get.” My underman stated.

“Good. Fax it to me, now.” I ordered and hung up the call.

I brought myself up from my bed and walked towards my personal office. Several papers were on the fax machine showing information about her.

“Lee Hye Mi…” I said while sitting on my desk. Beautiful name…

I continued to read her data. My eyes stopped reading for a while.

“Having a Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Became scared when men approached… because of a trial of . Leading to depression.” I read it aloud in my mind.

“Trial of ? PTSD?” I quickly opened my laptop and searched about that.

“PTSD…problem in which your brain continues to react with nervousness after you have had a horrific trauma even though the original trauma is over…being hyperalert to the next possible trauma… continued to "remember" the trauma by having "flashbacks" about the event or nightmares …mind become "numb" and shut down our feelings and try to avoid situations that might cause us to remember the trauma…” I read the article. It was… very hard on her…

I read her data again. As I looked at her, I didn’t knew that she was having this kind of hardship.

“Living alone and operating a dance class after school for adults and ballet class for kids… Living in a dance studio…No contact about family…” She had experienced a very difficult life…

I held the papers of her data and walked towards my room again.

I was shocked to see her awake and was staring at me with her watery blue eyes…

AND SHE WAS HOLDING MY PISTOL THAT WAS POINTED TO ME.

The data that I was holding slipped down from my hands. I looked at her. . I left my guns on the nightstand.

“W-Who are you?! W-WHERE IS MY APPA?!”  She shouted to me.

“…being hyperalert to the next possible trauma…mind become "numb" to avoid situations that may cause to remember the trauma.” I remembered the article that I read.

I slowly approached her without breaking my gaze towards her. She stepped back while her tears flowing down her eyes.

“D-DON’T COME NEARER! I’LL S-SHOOT YOU!” She screamed while pointing the pistol to me.

Her body trembled and her breath became heavy. I approached her until her back was touching the glass wall of my penthouse.

Her scared gaze didn’t left me a bit. I held her hands softly that was holding my revolver and pointed it directly to my chest. I stared into her blue-eyes. Her hand was trembling hardly as I touched her. I know that she wouldn’t have guts to do it. She wasn’t one from us, the underground world.

She shocked to see my reaction and stumbled to the floor but I managed to catch her. She dropped down the gun and cried bitterly.

I couldn’t see her in that state that made me hugged her. She cried in my hug while gripped my singlet as if she was in a very deep pain.

“…mind become ‘numb’….Depression…”  I looked at her and her hair as she fell unconscious again.

 

----------Narrator's Pov -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zico carried her and laid her on the bed. She was sleeping as he tucked the strands of hair behind her ears.

“WHERE IS MY APPA?” Zico thought of the words that HyeMi said.

“Maybe she thought that her appa was the one that saves her just now…That why she said ‘don’t leave me anymore’ “ He figured HyeMi’s thought.

His assumptions were correct. HyeMi did thought that his father was saving her from the guys and when she saw that it was another guy, her mind became blank to the point she was willing to kill him. She thought that Zico was one of the guys that wanted to make use of her but actually he was her lifesaver.

He poured a glass of champagne and sat on the chair beside HyeMi. In a one shot, he drank all the champagne, trying to calm himself from thinking too much. His eyes never left HyeMi that was sleeping on his bed.

He was the one that completely knew about HyeMi’s history. He didn’t knew what feeling that he was holding towards HyeMi because every time he looked at HyeMi, a strong feeling came of wanting her to became his one and only girl.

HyeMi shifted her position a bit making Zico’s shirt that she wore was exposing her right shoulder. Zico could not leave his eyes to look at her perfect skin.

Zico her cheeks once again and fixed her blanket before walking towards another room to sleep before he made something that could destroy her innocence.

Zico had woken up earlier and went to his room just to find that the girl was still sleeping.

“I should go take a bath first. She’s still fast asleep. Maybe she was tired because of her trauma…” Zico thought and went towards the bathroom.

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

As he finished wearing his casual white tees and black jeans, he dried his blonde hair while sitting beside HyeMi.

“I’ll better get ready to let her understands the situations when she woke up. She would probably freak out to see me.” Zico thought and touched her cheek.

All of sudden, she moved a bit after feeling Zico’s cold hand. He flinched a bit because he was the one that woke her up. HyeMi slowly opened her eyes but the unbearable headache making winced in pain.

The headache was because of her trauma. Her mind could not take the sudden stress because of she was scared of the guys. She tried to get up but as she was supporting her body with her hand, a sudden pang on her wrist made her fell down again on the bed.

“Hey, are you all right?” Zico asked.

She was shocked to hear Zico’s deep voice and he was sitting beside her. She then remembered that she nearly became the victim of the incident again last night. Her eyes widened to see him.

She quickly tried to run away from Zico. However, Zico stopped her.

“Hey-hey! It’s okay… I don’t do anything bad to you!” Zico stated calmly while get a hold of her.

Her eyes became misty again as she was scared that she was actually at an unknown house. She tried to ungrasp her wrist from Zico’s hand but it was no use.

“P-Please… let g-go…” HyeMi whimpered.

Zico did not let her go. He then pushed HyeMi towards his bed again before crawling up on top of the scared girl and pinned her wrist at the sides of hers.

HyeMi struggled to break free of his grasp but he didn’t move a bit. Tears started forming in the corner of her eyes and falling freely, stained her cheeks.

“I saved you from that three damn bastard last night. I don’t know where your house is so I brought you to my house.” Zico stared at her crying eyes while he was on top of her.

She was struggling but Zico was still on top of her supporting himself up with his knees at the sides of HyeMi’s thighs, restricting her every move.

“You were drenched because of the rain so I changed your clothes. Your clothes were ripped apart. Don’t worry; I don’t do anything bad to you. I just don’t want you to catch a fever.” Zico explained again although HyeMi was crying silently because she was scared of him.

“Just promise me that you won’t run away. My house is quite far from Kiria but I’ll be sending you back. Please, don’t do anything rush.” Zico tried to calm HyeMi.

He then slowly ungrasp her hand went down from the bed. HyeMi brought her knees towards her chest and cried silently.

Zico looked at her with full of worries that her trauma might be coming back. It made her tired and more scared and he did not want to see it anymore.

“HyeMi, don’t cry… You must be hungry… Let me buy something for you.” Zico comforted the girl.

HyeMi didn’t say a word. Even her cry was inaudible. She was blank, terrified with last night incident. It was same as the tragedy that hit her in her past. Only this time, she was already alone without a family.

Zico her hair but she flinched while hiding her face. He astonished because of the reaction that she was giving to him.

“…scared of men….leading to depression…” Zico remembered her data.

He then walked out from his room, trying to give some space to HyeMi. As he closed the door, finally he could hear her voice, crying bitterly. He sat on the couch at the living and made a call to order some food.

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

Zico slowly opened the door of his room while holding a bowl of chicken porridge. He saw that HyeMi was laying flatly on the floor. Tears constantly run down her cheeks but her face showed no emotions at all. Her eyes were fixed at the outside raining morning view from Zico’s luxury penthouse.

Zico quickly put down the porridge before rushed towards her.

“Her depression strikes back…” Zico thought.

He quickly carried HyeMi and put her on the bed again. This time, HyeMi did not struggle back. Zico softly put her and made her leaned against the headboard of the bed. For the first time, she looked at Zico while tears were streaming down her cheeks.

She kept silent but Zico replied her gaze with a smile and wiped her tears.

“HyeMi… You have to eat first… I don’t want you to get sick. After this, go take a bath, okay?” Zico her hair.

He then pulled his chair and stirred the porridge while softly blew the hot porridge. He then tried to feed HyeMi but she did not open . Zico sighed and put down the porridge on the nightstand.

“Baby… Don’t make me sad… Please… Let’s eat a bit.” Zico persuaded her while touched her cheeks.

Zico did not know why, but he really wanted to help her. He had fallen in love with her when he saved her. He noticed how helpless she could be. Her beauty was only something that he considered as lucky.

At first when he saw HyeMi at the dance studio, he thought that HyeMi was just the same as his other concubines or other girl, but she was different.

HyeMi was shocked to hear that Zico called her ‘baby’. It reminded her about her mother. Only her mother called her ‘baby’.

Suddenly, HyeMi touched Zico’s hand that was touching her cheek. He startled a bit. She took his hand from her cheeks and held tightly. She did not say anything, but her tears came down again. She remembered the warm feelings of her mother, the memories of her and her family.

She felt that Zico had the exact warm feelings of her lost family.

HyeMi then let go of his hand and took the bowl. She then scooped some of the porridge and fed it to Zico. The older male froze to see her response but he ate the porridge while his eyes didn’t leave her. After seeing Zico ate the porridge, she ate it too.

Zico felt that the time stopped and there were only two of them that were enjoying the happiness. He also had not felt the warm feelings for a long time like the one he was having with HyeMi because he was living in the intense training of his uncle after his father died.

After they had finished their meal together, Zico stood up and opened the shelf to find clothes for HyeMi to wear. He had to give her his shirt again to wear.

“I’m sorry… I don’t have anything for you to wear. Just this…” Zico gave her a long-sleeved striped shirt.

HyeMi accepted it and bowed politely. Her tears had stopped swimming in her eyes. HyeMi looked at the bathroom. It was a transparent glass wall, same as her house. She stepped down from the cozy bed and held Zico’s hand while dragging him.

“W-Where are we going? You need to take a bath!” Zico asked confusedly.

HyeMi pushed Zico out of his own bedroom. She then waved cutely to Zico while smiling before locking the door.

Zico was astounded to see her cute smile. It was her first smile to him. He froze as HyeMi was finally smiling, only to him. His heartbeat suddenly palpitated wildly.

“Why she locked the do-Ah! The glass-wall bathroom! Innocent girl…” Zico laughed as HyeMi left him outside his own room.

“Open the door! That’s not fair!” Zico playfully shouted from outside of the bedroom.

HyeMi didn’t answer it. She was already having her shower happily inside the luxury bathroom.

“This is my room, so I have the key…” Zico slowly unlocked the door.

He then stepped inside his bedroom. Zico saw HyeMi’s silhouette that was covered by the shower curtain. He then sat on his bed while looking at every movement of the shadow. His feeling was completely aroused although it was only her shadow. Her perfect curves, her long hair, aroused his lust completely.

HyeMi who was already finished wearing her clothes behind the curtain, stepped out from the bathroom. She was shocked to see Zico was looking at her.

Zico was astounded to see her pale-white thighs because of his shirt. He trailed her perfect bodyline as HyeMi was walking to him. An adrenaline shot throughout his body as she saw her, with her damp long brown hair in his clothes. He held down his man’s feeling.

Suddenly, HyeMi went behind him and playfully covered Zico’s eyes. She did not say anything, but she let out a small chuckle.

“Hey! Can’t I look?” Zico asked, holding her both hands that were covering his eyes.

 Zico swiftly shifted place that made HyeMi fell on his lap. She covered her face with the long sleeved shirt as his face was too near to hers.

Her cuteness was bursting out until Zico could not control his heartbeat that was beating too fast. The friction between her skin and his made his mind blank and slowly controlled by lust. Her y thighs and legs on his lap were being trailed by Zico's eyes.

 

He must control his feelings.

 

He lifted HyeMi, put her down on the bed, and quickly walked out from his bedroom towards his personal office.

He closed the door and breathed heavily. He did not want to do something bad to her and the best way is to calm his ‘needs’.

“Why is she becoming like that? Just now, she was crying…” Zico asked himself.

He then walked towards his laptop and tried to search the about depression, PTSD, and other psychological sickness.

As he was searching for it, he read an old article.

“…something that related to the happy past moments could make patients with depression syndrome cured… Doctors tried to use this type of method and tried to create the happy moments again… but usually patients could not recall their happy moments…. A coincidental of what we say or do to the patients that made them remember again the happy moments…. Chances to get to know the patients’ happy moments were only 2% because depression syndrome patients didn’t talk much…”

“What did I say to her that made her remember the happy moments back? Looks like I was one of the 2%...” Zico thought.

<<*BLOCK B  WANNA  B  PLAYS*>>

“Zico’s here.”

“How are the goods conditions? I don’t want any damage on it. I want to be perfect.”

“Let me infiltrate it. Give me the data and I’ll do it. When I call again, prepare to transfer it to the warehouse. Tell B-Bomb to get ready at the warehouse. I’ll go there too.”

“Don’t let my uncle messing up with this anymore. I don’t want any more lives to be gone.”

“Got it.”

Zico hung up the call and ruffled his blonde hair. It was a big job for him in his 17 to manage such a great powerful underground organization. He was pressured by it than his school days.

His eyes landed on a beautiful girl with a pair of blue-eyes that was peeking him at the door of his office. His shirt that she wore was slightly fell from her shoulder because of her petite frame, revealing her undergarments.

Zico smiled at her again as he clenched his IPhone as his heartbeat quickened again. He was trying hard not to do anything nonsensical to her in her state that was already terrified with guys.

He walked towards HyeMi that was at the door and held her hands before invited her inside of his office. It was a very luxurious personal office and it was the place where Zico did not let anyone enter it just for playing or goofing around.

But HyeMi was special once again, to be able to enter the place that he spent his time most. Zico helped to fix her clothes and he touched HyeMi skin.

It was as soft as the petals of the roses at dawn and it may invoke the heavens’ envy if he touches her more. She was like his own Aphrodite, the ancient Greek goddess.

HyeMi looked at him, did not say anything. She already set in her mind that Zico was as if her own family, after hearing he called her ‘baby’. It was the warm feelings that surrounded Zico that made her did not scare of him and she could ignore his touch.

“Can I… call you baby?” Zico asked her while flipped her long damp brown hair behind.

HyeMi nodded in agreement. She was actually happy with it. She was longing to have someone called her like that because it made her felt special, not just a girl with a psychological record.

Zico exhaled deeply because of how she would be so irresistible. He dragged HyeMi towards the cozy sofa and comfortably sat without even let go of her hands.

“Baby, I’ve got some work to do... After this, I’ll send you home, okay? If you’re hungry, just help yourself at the kitchen. It may take a long time for me so if you feel sleepy, just sleep in my bedroom.” Zico enunciated to the silent beautiful girl.

HyeMi loved how Zico treated him although she did not know about Zico’s feelings towards her. It was more than, because he cared about her. She did not know about Zico that was the next heir of an underground Triad organization but she believed in him.

He left HyeMi alone and walked towards his laptop. He started immersed himself towards his work.

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

HyeMi felt bored as she kept shifting her place. She walked towards the huge bookshelf beside Zico office table. She was trying to find something to read but what she got was a black pistol.

HyeMi took it from the bookshelf and touched it because she never held a real one. She did not remember that she almost killed Zico because of that yesterday.

As she was immersed in the shape of it, suddenly Zico diverted his gaze towards HyeMi. He widened in shock to see HyeMi was holding his pistol.

He rushed towards HyeMi and quickly took it from her hands making her startled. Zico looked at her worriedly.

“Baby, don’t touch it…please… It’s dangerous.”  Zico implied sternly.

HyeMi looked at him innocently. Zico sighed while holding his pistol. Being a Triad, these kinds of things were scattered around his house.

“I-I’m s-sorry o-oppa…” HyeMi finally talked in her sweet, soft whispering voice.

An uneasiness expression plastered on her face because she thought he was mad at her. Zico was astound by her voice could not control his feeling anymore and he hugged HyeMi. HyeMi was in a state of shock but then she replied the hug.

Zico loved her mysterious scent that surrounded her. It was not because of the scent of the shower liquid, nor the shampoo but her lovely scent as he hugged her. HyeMi was quite short comparing to him; her height was below his chin.

“Okay…Let’s take a look at this. I know you’re bored.” He dragged HyeMi to sit on the carpet as his back was leaning again bookshelf. He then pulled her to him making HyeMi leaned against his chest.

Zico emptied the bullets inside the pistol and put the pistol on her hands. HyeMi comfortably resting on his chest but he was already breathing heavily. Zico touched her hand and directed it towards the parts of the pistol softly.

“Let me tell you… This is Colt 1911. This part up here is the slide. You have to pull this first before you shoot.” Zico directed her hand to the part that he mentioned.

HyeMi nodded while immersed in the shape of it. He curved a smile on his lips to see how cute she could be in his embrace. Zico felt that her hand was so soft and it was almost a crime to touch her.

“This hole at the front is the barrel. The bullet will come out from here.”Zico explained again while his hand was on top of HyeMi’s hand, directing her every move.

“Next one is the trigger. The bullet will come out if you press this. I’ve emptied the bullets. That’s why I said it’s dangerous for you. You could kill yourself with this small thing.”Zico rested his chin on HyeMi’s shoulders.

HyeMi looked at him worriedly but Zico smiled at her before giving her a tight hug from her back and took the pistol from her hands.

She smiled sweetly while Zico's hands were wrapping around her waist. HyeMi let her damp hair to one side and revealed her smooth neck to Zico. He was aroused by the view of it as he started to imagine things.

She was unguarded and she didn't know how dangerous he could be with her if lust had taken control over him.

“I-I’ve got just a little work more to do, okay? You’re not bored anymore, right?” Zico quickly get up from hugging the blue-eyed girl to calm his heartbeat.

HyeMi shook her head while staying on the floor. She tried to find something to read. All the books that packed inside the shelf were complicated books only for Zico as the next heir of the most powerful Triad organization. It consist books about weapons, chemicals, nuclear and the other dangerous books that someone in his age should not have read it.

As the time passed, HyeMi was reading and she fell asleep on the floor. It was already evening and finally Zico had completed his job. He looked at HyeMi that was fast asleep as her body curled because it was cold.

Zico smiled to see her and took the coat that was hung at his chair and covered HyeMi’s slim legs. He then made a call.

“B-Bomb hyung? Zico’s here.”

“Have you got ready for it? Has my men told about it for you?”

“Great. Make sure that Jaehyo hyung get all the places covered. We’ll move tonight.”

“I’ve already hacked the security system at the harbor. Get all your weapons from Taeil hyung house. Exactly at seven, move to the harbor. The security system will shut down at nine. I’ll be waiting for you guys at the warehouse. One of the men from the yakuza, the Saiko-Komon will come and meet me there.”

“We need to deliver the yakuza’s weapons first. We deal with the drugs later.”

“Be safe. I’ll meet you there.”

Zico ended his call and lifted HyeMi to his bedroom. Zico lay beside and looked at her, memorizing every details of her face - Her perfect defined nose, her small lips, and her pale-white skin that could be so beautiful on her.

“ You were indeed a baby… How can you be so beautiful when sleeping?” He whispered to HyeMi’s ear softly while smiling.

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

Zico had already inside his black suit to get ready for his mission tonight. He had to drop HyeMi at her house first before anything else.

He sat beside HyeMi and tried to wake her up.

“Baby… It’s time to go now…” He said softly while touching her cheeks.

“Mhmm….” HyeMi mumbled and slowly opened her eyes.

“Hey… It’s time to go. I’ll take you to your house. I’ve got some work to do.” Zico her hair as she was blinking cutely to him.

Zico heartbeat was getting louder as she got up and suddenly leaned her head against his shoulder, not wanting to move away from the bed. She then took his broad hands and play with it, as she would always do for her mother before she got up so she could kill some time when she was lazy enough to wake up.

She played with his fingers, tangling it with her fingers. Zico was absolutely froze at that time, to the point that his heart was about to explode. HyeMi tilted her head up to look at Zico that his mouth was slightly agape because of her.

However, she flopped back to the bed and pulled the blanket back, covering her whole body trying to sleep again.

“Baby, come on! Get up now! If you’re not going to get up, I will make you get up!” Zico implied, playing with her cute side.

HyeMi did not nudge from her place. He then swiftly lifted HyeMi bridal style and put aside the blanket. He tickled HyeMi along his way to the bathroom. HyeMi laughed hardly together with Zico.

His love towards HyeMi kept getting stronger as he was together with her. It felt as if his connection with the Triads gone when he was with her. It felt like he was a normal teenager back.

He then put HyeMi inside the empty bath. She looked at him confusedly.

“Take your shower first. I bought you a dress just now. I’ve hung it inside the bathroom shelf. Don’t worry. I’ll wait you outside.” Zico smiled and stucked her hair behind her ear before walking outside his bedroom.

After she finished wearing her clothes and pinned her hair, she slowly walked outside.

Zico immediately stood up while staring at her. She was beautiful. He looked at her with his mouth slightly agape that made her confused with his reaction. She checked her outfit.

“No-No… You’re too beautiful... Let’s go now.” Zico managed to say that made her smile.

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

“She is beautiful… What a rare girl she is…My heart keep beating faster.” Zico said in his mind while speeding in his Aston Martin V12 Vantage Coupe towards a restaurant at Kiria’s area.

After finished eating, he drove HyeMi back towards her condominium. He knew her place inside the data that he got from his men.

As she stood in front of her house with Zico, suddenly she hugged Zico signaling that she did not want to leave him. She felt happy when she was with him and she was not scared of him. He was like her family.

She still did not talk but Zico understood her. He replied his hug and looked in his eyes.

“Baby, we’ll meet another time okay? I’ll promise.” Zico hugged her and slightly kissed the top of his head.

HyeMi bowed to him and waved before closing the door of her house. Zico walked away after seeing HyeMi entered her house safely and made a call.

“Let’s start our mission, now.”

 

---------END  OF CHAPTER 13

Thank you for  Kpopmylife101 from Louisiana, United States! She's the first one to subscribe my story! Gomawoyo!!!!

Also for NuEstJjang, AlwaysAnElf, KissMeImnida, wardarabi from Singapore! Love from me~~

Don't forget my sister! princesza! Thanks for the ideas and support from you!! Love you always!

cat1989, bigbangteentopfan, Skulls from Texas, United States! My far reader! Kekeke~ Love from me!

Cute ailisu, kpopluver3 From CALIFORNIA!! Love you~ <3

Tafa_marie, stessy_your_bestie from Australia! Kekeke~ Love from your author-nim!

YEAH! kpopluver3, Exo-Wolfie also from CALIFORNIA,UNITED STATES! Hope you will always be happy!

Then,  ljoetaekai3000, FlyBeyondInfinity from United States! Thanks for subscribing!

JeonHyejeong from Korea! Love from me!!

Carlise from Indonesia! Woot woot! Thanks for joining this family! Welcome! Luv ya!

Perfect_Sherry Viet Nam

tamarind  United Kingdom

ainsyahk_melody Malaysia

bigbangxnuest Alberta, Canada 

Floqkpop, Rexychia, tamakikaname, kpoplover146, alijae555 I don't know your country was! Mianhae~

 

Hello!!! Annyeong to all readers! So, how was it? Should I rate it [M] or not? Hmm... Ah! For the next chap, I'll be updating quite late maybe because I've got exam coming up and I have tons of homework to do. I'll be in hiatus from writing my story so I could focus on my study. Gosh, I 'm really sorry but I've got to score well in that exam.

Anyways, I'll be reading your comments always so I hope you can keep posting them. The storyline is a bit slow because HyeMi need to know many guys in a school but I'll be making it more interesting from time to time.

Wish me luck on my exam! Love you guys always!

Please continue subscribe me and I will love you till the end of my life!!!

Ah! Please vote (Click here for vote) for my story and comments!!! Kekeke~ Love readin' it!

Please continue subscribing and help me to improve my English-writing skills!

Hope you guys will always be healthy and happy! Love ya'll! 

Till next time!!!

With lots of lots of love,