Look A-Like

When Love Blooms Love Blossoms

Characters involved in this chapter: Aaron, Gui Gui, Gui Gui's father

Gui Gui: Papa, you're so good at smelling.

*DING DING* Gui Gui went to take the cake out.

Both Aaron and Uncle Wu starting digging into the cake and enjoying every bite of it.

*RING RING* Uncle Wu picks up his cell phone.

Uncle Wu on the phone: Hello, yes. I will be there right away.

Uncle Wu puts the whole piece of cake into his mouth and said: Gui Gui, I got to go now.

Then he rushed out the door.

Gui Gui and Aaron: Byeee.

Aaron snatched another slice of cake before Gui Gui gets a chance to stop him.

Gui Gui: Hey! Leave some for me.

They both start snatching from the plate, causing it to drop to the floor.

Aaron's eyes widen.

Gui Gui: NOOOOO... MY CAKE!

Gui Gui got so mad and started picking up the pieces of the cake from the ground and throwing it at Aaron.

They Start having a food fight. Aaron looked at the joyful, carefree Gui Gui.

Aaron thinks to himself: She looks so much like Patty.

After so much fun, they both went and took a shower and went to their own rooms.

*Aaron in his room*

Aaron takes out the photo album of Patty and starts flipping through the pages.

Aaron whispers to himself: Gui Gui really does look like Patty. The same smile, cheerful personality.

Aaron smiled to himself.

*Knock Knock*

Aaron: Come in.

Gui Gui opened the door and stood in the doorway.

Gui Gui's face transformed into Patty in Aaron's mind.

Aaron ran over to Gui Gui and hugged her tightly.

Aaron: I miss you, Patty. Why you leave me all alone? I can't stop thinking about you. I love you! Come back to me, Patty!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How will Gui Gui react? O.O
Stay tuned.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading!! Comments!! Yay, I'm so excited... I'm going to the amusement park tomorrow! Hope I don't fainted from tiredness and forget to update. Lol. Anyways, remember to check out my Sina blog: http://t.sina.com.cn/jennyxieus and become my fan if you like the story!

I'll be updating on that blog when new chapter comes out.