You Want Strawberry Cake Too?

When Love Blooms Love Blossoms

Characters involved in this chapter: Fahrenheit, Gui Gui, S.H.E, Miss Lau

 

-The Next Day At School-

 

The class quiets down as Miss Lau walks in.

 

Miss Lau announces, " Good morning, class,"

 

Students replies, " Good morning, Miss Lau."

 

Miss Lau smiles and continues, " Today, I have an important announcement to make. For those who don't know, our school holds a charity event each year. Each class would have would around 10 groups. Each group would have around 2 students. Each group must think of an event that they would like to take charge of. For example, you could make cookies or buy them and then sell them. There can not be more than one of the same event. This year's charity event will be taken place at a park near school. Lastly, the group that earns the most money will win some prizes. Any questions?"

 

A student raises her hand.

 

Miss Lau asks, " Yes, Hebe?"

 

Hebe asks, " Do we get to choose our own partners?"

 

Miss Lau replies, " Oh no, I almost forgot. No, you guys do not pick your own partners. I will choose your own partner for you. The group will be paired in couples of one boy and one girl"

 

The groups were written on the board.

 

Group Partners

1 Aaron and Gui Gui

2 Hebe and Jiro

3 Ella and Wu Chun

4 Selina and Calvin

And so on...

 

Some students didn't really like their partners and starts groaning.

 

Miss Lau then announces, " Alright, now I'll give you time to plan with your partner(s).

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Aaron and Gui Gui-

 

Gui Gui starts, " I can't believe that the teacher actually puts us as partners. So what would you like to sell? I would like to sell-"

 

At the same time, they both said, " Strawberry cake!"

 

They start laughing.

 

The students around them, heard them and starts murmuring...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fahrenheit(except for Aaron) and S.H.E. were working together.

 

The small group starts talking about Aaron and Gui Gui too... Except for Hebe...

 

Calvin starts, " Look at them! They look like two love birds."

 

Selina continues, " They're in their own world. So CUTE!!!"

 

Wu Chun screams, " STRAWBERRY CAKES?"

 

Ella adds, " AHHH I WANT SOME TOO!!!"

 

Miss Lau glares at them and says, " What are you doing? Quiet down!!!"

 

Jiro just stares at them and starts cracking up.

 

Hebe was thinking in her head, " Ewww, they look gross together... UGH! I hate her. Even her group number is 1. Why does she always get #1?"

 

Jiro begin, " Hebe, want to make cupcakes?"

 

Hebe was in her own world and didn't really hear was Jiro said but she replies anyway, " Uhhh... Sure whatever you like."

 

All these jealous questions were going over and over in her head.

 

Miss Lau interrupts," Alright, class. Times up. Now tell me what's your plans."

 

Then Hebe got a good idea.

 

Hebe raises her hand.

 

Miss Lau says, " Yes, Hebe?"

 

A evil smirk crossed her face and replies, " I would like to sell strawberry cakes."

 

The class stares at her...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'd received a comment saying that he/she was having difficulties trying to understand the way that I'm writing. So, I decided to change my style of writing. Hope it's more understandable.

 

By the way,thanks for reading!! Comments!! Haven't been updating for a long time... Hope I didn't lose any readers. Anyways, remember to check out my Sina blog: http://t.sina.com.cn/jennyxieus and become my fan if you like the story!

 

I'll be updating on that blog when new chapter comes out.