Wishes Do Come True When It's Made on a Ferris Wheel

When Love Blooms Love Blossoms

 

-Preview of Chapter 27-

"I heard that if you make a wish on a ferris wheel, then it will come true." thought Gui Gui.

When Gui Gui reached the top of the ferris wheel, she said, "Well... I wish I can be with Aaron right now!"

Sadly, when Gui Gui reached the end of her ride, there was no sight of Aaron.

Gui Gui sighed and was about to get off the ride.

Then a man blocked the exit and asked, "Where do you think you're going?"

Gui Gui said in surprise, " Aaron!"

-End of Preview-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron put his index finger in front of Gui Gui's mouth and said,"Shhh, just look out the window."

There was an undescribable feeling inside of Gui Gui. She was in the state of shock.

When Gui Gui looked out the window, she saw an airplane with a banner attached to it. As Gui Gui squinted at the bright sunshine to look at the banner, it says, " I, Aaron Yan loves you, Gui Gui. #Forever! <3" 

Gui Gui gasped and turned to look at Aaron. Before Gui Gui can say anything, Aaron kissed Gui Gui on the lips and they both frozed in place.

Then Gui Gui just remembered Hebe telling her that she might be siblings with Aaron. Gui Gui pulled away from Aaron and backed up against the edge of her seat.

Gui Gui said, "We can't do this... We can't be together."

Aaron: "Why can't we? Is it because of my family? Hebe? My father agrees to let me be with you! Also, I don't love Hebe! There's nothing in between us now!"

Gui Gui: "No it's not because of that... Aaron, Hebe told me that we might be siblings. Your mother, Isabella is also my mother."

Aaron: " Silly, so that's what you were worried about?...I've heard the whole story from my father. Isabella is not my blood-related mother. She's my stepmother. So your not my sister. You hear me Gui Gui? You're NOT my sister."

Gui Gui stared into Aaron's eyes and asked him curiously, " Really~?" ^__^

Aaron said, " Why yes of course, why would I lie to you. But even if you were still my sister, I don't care. Love have not boundaries."

Those words made Gui Gui cry.

"Oh you silly girl, stop crying already," said Aaron as he reached out his arms to hug Gui Gui.

As Aaron and Gui Gui cuddle each other, Aaron leaned over to Gui Gui's ear and whispered, " I, Aaron Yan loves you, Gui Gui forever~!" ^__^

Gui Gui could feel her heart exploding from happiness. Gui Gui turned to Aaron and whispered into Aaron's ear, " I, Gui Gui loves you, Aaron Yan just as much~!" 

Suddenly, Aaron and Gui Gui heard loud shouting and whistling from outside the ferris wheel. 

Aaron and Gui Gui looked out the window and saw Calvin, Jiro, and Wu Chun standing there clapping and cheering.

Aaron and Gui Gui looked at each other, giggled and blushed. They got off the ride and went to greet their friends.

Calvin held up a speaker and said, " We've installed a microphone on ride and we've heard everything. WOOT!!" *smirks*

Jiro and Wu Chun circled around the couple as they cheered.

Aaron said, " Stop it already." *grins*

Gui Gui just smiles during the whole time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day in school, posters and letters were spread all over the bulletin board that Aaron and Gui Gui's going to get married right after they graduate this year.

Aaron and Gui Gui stared at the bulletin and back at each other. They both shouted, " CALVIN, JIRO, AND WU CHUN!!!"

Aaron and Gui Gui was surrounded by the a group students as they all looked at Aaron and Gui Gui like they're a pair of celebrity couple.

"MOVE! STOP CROWDING!" shouted a familiar voice.

Hebe walked through the large crowd and stood infront of Aaron and Gui Gui. Hebe reached out her hand to slap Gui Gui, but Aaron held her hand and stopped her. "What's wrong with you, Hebe?" asked Aaron.

Hebe sobbed as she yelled, " You said you would marry me!"

Calvin, Jiro, and Wu Chun joined the crowd.

Jiro said, " Wow what's with these noise and attention? Are we having a concert?" Looks at Hebe and notices that she's crying, " Why are you crying girl?"

Aaron ignored Jiro and said, " I never said I would marry you. It was all my father's idea but now he cancelled our wedding."

Hebe glared at Gui Gui for the last time and said, " I would make you pay for this!"

Hebe dashed away, with Jiro trailing after her.

-End of Chapter 28-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A short update. Hope you enjoy it. Now off to studying! ~.~