Husband and Wife?

When Love Blooms Love Blossoms

Characters involved in this chapter:  Aaron, Gui Gui, Fahrenheit, S.H.E.

-The next day in school-

Aaron and Gui Gui walks in the school yard .

Jiro, Wu Chun, and Calvin walks up to  Aaron and starts teasing him about Gui Gui.

Calvin smiles brightly and says: Your girlfriend?

Wu Chun: Probably, his wife. Hey! You guys didn't invite me to eat at your wedding.

Jiro: Stop playing around. * Lightly punches Calvin and Wu Chun*

Aaron and Gui Gui blushes.

Gui Gui: Don't be mistaken. There's nothing between us.

The group was causing a lot of attention.
________________________________________________________________

-S.H.E. watching from a distance-

Selina pulling on her friend's sleeves, points over at the "Fahrenheit" group and said: Hey look over! It's those guys that we met at the other day.

Ella *munches on some bag of chips*: Hey, the muscular one(Wu Chun) looks really COOL! That girl(Gui Gui) is there too...

Hebe: That again...

Selina: Stop being so mean Hebe...

Ella: Yea, Hebe... Did she insult you or something?

Hebe: UGH!

Hebe is pissed that her friend is helping Gui Gui.

Hebe decides to walk over to the group.

The rest of S.H.E. follows.
________________________________________________________________

This cause even more attention

Hebe taps on Jiro's shoulder and smiles and says: Hey! It's me, Hebe. Remember me?

Jiro smiles back and says: Yea of cour-...

Calvin cuts in: Of course we do. How can we forget such beautiful girls. *stares at Selina*

Selina blushes.

Wu Chun: Hmmmmmm... I smell something good! *Stares at Ella and starts grabbing from her bag of chips*

Aaron and Gui Gui stares in silence...

Hebe waves at Aaron and smiles at Gui Gui: Hi, I'm Hebe and these are my close friends. (Points at Selina and Ella)

Aaron smiles back and Gui Gui smiles brightly and said: Hello! My name is Gui Gui!

Hebe looks at Aaron and jokingly says: And that is? Your husband?

Gui Gui laughs: Stop joking around! That's Aaron.

Aaron blushes.

Thanks for reading!! Comments!! Haven't been updating for a long time... Been very lazy lately... Bad me! Sorry!Anyways, remember to check out my Sina blog: http://t.sina.com.cn/jennyxieus and become my fan if you like the story!

I'll be updating on that blog when new chapter comes out.