The Perfect Melody

When Love Blooms Love Blossoms

Characters involved in this Chapter: Aaron, Gui Gui, Fahrenheit, S.H.E.

Girl #3: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW, WHO THE H*LL THREW THAT BALL AT ME?

Hot Boys #1, #2, #3: We're sorry. We were playing soccer and...

Boy #3: And I accidentally kicked the ball at you. I'm sorry, are you alright?

Girl #3 thinks to herself: He looks like one of my fellow classmates.

Girl #3 turns into flirting mode: I'm alright. Here's your ball. * Hands him a soccer ball* My name's Hebe. *smiles*

Boy #3: My name is Jiro and these are my friends: Wu Chun(Boy #1) and Calvin(Boy #2).

The boys were smiling at Hebe and her friends.

Girl #1 and #2 whispering to Hebe: Introduce us!

Hebe smiles back and said: Hi, these are my friends, Selina(Girl #1) and Ella(Girl #2).

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Author's note: I guess I'm going to put Fahrenheit and S.H.E. in this story too... I don't really want to make
S.H.E look like b*tches... Lol...
___________________________________________________________________________________________

(Continues...)

Gui Gui heard what Hebe said and immediately walked away from Aaron.

Because of what happened this morning, Gui Gui still can't look at Aaron in the eyes.

She was trying to avoid bumping into him too.

-In the classroom- (Gui Gui and Aaron is in the same class!-Request from one of my readers.)

Teacher: We have a new student. His name is Aaron Yan.

Aaron smiled and nodded to his fellow classmates.

Girls start murmuring and whispering: He's hot!!!

The guys were showing signs of jealousy.

Teacher: Aaron, since you're new here, I'll assign someone to assist you. Hmmm... How about...

Gui Gui thinks in her head: Noo... Please don't be me...

Teacher: GUI GUI! She's an excellent student. She'll be a great assistant! Go on, Gui Gui, bring Aaron around the school.

Hebe thinks in her head: Why does she always get picked?

Gui Gui: Alright.

Aaron and Gui Gui exits the classroom.

Gui Gui tries to walk ahead of Aaron and trying to avoid a conversation.

Aaron: Gui Gui, I'm sorry about yesterday... When I hugged you all of a sudden.

Gui Gui frozed and slowly began: I... am sorry too, this morning when I rushed into your room like that.

Gui Gui felt at ease after apologizing.

Aaron smiled and said: So are you just going to stand there like a statue or are you going to show me around the school?

Gui Gui quickly formed a smile and start bring Aaron around the school.

Then they came across a room known as: The Music Room.

Aaron saw a piano in the center of the room.

He walked towards it and sat down.

He starts playing this familiar piece that he used to play with Patty.

Gui Gui seems to know this piece too and starts playing along with Aaron.

The room is filled with different notes that creates an amazing melody.


Thanks for reading!! Comments!! Got to think of something interesting!!! Anyways, remember to check out my Sina blog: http://t.sina.com.cn/jennyxieus and become my fan if you like the story!

I'll be updating on that blog when new chapter comes out.