Secrets of the Diary

When Love Blooms Love Blossoms

Characters involved in this chapter: Aaron, Gui Gui, Aaron's family, Hebe's family

-Preview-

Hebe smiled and replied, " Remember, you and Aaron won the contest and you guys were rewarded to the amusement park? Well, it's opened by my father. That day, I was visiting my father and I saw you and Aaron. You seemed to dropped something. Before I got a chance to return it, you guys already ran off. So I thought I would return it to you in school, but now's fine too, I guess..."

Mrs. Yan and Grandma Yan exchanged looks.

Hebe thinks in her head: " Now those love birds can't be together... MHWUAHAHA~!"

-End of Preview-

After dinner, everyone sat in their own seat and waited for desserts.

It was quite an awkward atmosphere...

Suddenly, the father of Aaron and Hebe stands up and begins to announce something.

Aaron's father(Mr.Yan) begins, "This time I came back to Taiwan, not only did I to visit my family but also to announce something."

Hebe's father(Mr.Tian) continues, " We had decided a marriage between my daughter, Hebe Tian and Mr.Yan's young master, Aaron Yan."

Hebe's family and Mr.Yan seems to be in a good mood.

Aaron knows that the one he loves in Gui Gui, not Hebe.

Aaron stood up and objects, " The one I love is G-"

Aaron's father cuts him off and said, " The one you love is Hebe? That's good!!! Well, then we've got to talk about the marriage soon."

Obviously, Aaron's father won't let Aaron speak and he won't change his mind.

Mr.Yan continues, " Well Aaron, since I've come back to Taiwan, I guess it's time for you to move back and live with the family, instead with some stranger."

The word stranger alarmed Gui Gui.

Gui Gui thought to herself, " Stranger? How can this be possible... Aaron engaged to Hebe? Aaron... Do you know that I... like you?

Gui Gui was trying her best to hold in her tears.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-After dinner, Aaron drove Gui Gui back to her house and to pack his stuffs.

Gui Gui waited in the living room while Aaron went to pack his stuff in his room.

When Aaron finally finished, he walked towards Gui Gui and held her hands.

Aaron begins, " I don't know what to say... This is too sudden. I don't want to marry Hebe."

Gui Gui tries to pretend that she doesn't care, " You don't have to explain. It's not like I'm your girlfriend or something. I'm just a "stranger."

Aaron can see that Gui Gui is about to explode in tears.

Aaron pulled Gui Gui in for a long hug.

That really made Gui Gui spill all her tears.

Aaron begins saying everything that he's been dying to say for a long time, " You're not a stranger. You're the girl that I love. I could give up everything for you. I know, I love you. I might've never shown my true feelings but now, I know I love you a lot. I don't care what my father said. We could runaway together. Gui Gui, meet me this Sunday at the park alright? I want to see you.  Promise me that you would come!"

Gui Gui was not sure about this. She really loves Aaron too. She was very shocked when Aaron confessed his feelings. However, she don't know if she should risk her feelings. She's in real pain right now and she don't want to be in even more pain.

Gui Gui replies, " We'll see."

Aaron starts squeezing her hand really hard and said, " Come on, Gui Gui! Don't you love me?"

Gui Gui winced in pain and said, " Let go, your hurting me!"

Then she yanked her hand away from Aaron's grasp and said in tears, " Aaron, I think you should go."

Aaron said in dismay, " I'll wait for you in the park this Sunday at noon! I'll wait until you arrive! If you don't come, I won't leave!"

Then, Aaron pulled his luggage out the door, leaving Gui Gui standing in the middle of the living room crying.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gui Gui went into Aaron's room and looked around.

Gui Gui said to herself, " I'm going to miss seeing him every night."

She tries to to hold in her tears.

Then she went through the drawers and found a notebook.

Gui Gui thought, " Maybe this is Aaron's diary?"

She flipped through the notebook and noticed a lot of writing.

Then she landed on the page that's dated the first time she met Aaron...

                   May 1, 2011( Lol, that's the date I started this Fanfic)

"Today, I'd finally arrived in Taiwan. David, my personal driver drove me to Grandma's house. Because of his clumsy driving skills, he accidentally bumped into a school girl, around my age. My name's Gui Gui, she said. She's also working for my Grandma. She seems really special. Something that caught my attention was her look. She looks a lot, I mean A LOT like Patty. It was really ironic when I found out that I've no place to stay at. Luckily, Gui Gui offered me a room in her house. She seems to like strawberry cakes a lot and she seems to be an expert at making it... She never fails to amaze me."

Gui Gui can feel her heart beat as she reads this, the butterflies in her stomach. Flipping through the pages, nonstop. She feels like it was just yesterday that she met Aaron.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then she flipped a few more pages forward and landed on the the page that's dated the day of the fair.


    June 2, 2011
“Today, Gui Gui and I won the school fair! We beat our rivals, Hebe Tian. We've been rewarded to the amusement park. I can't believe I asked Gui Gui on a date. I have this weird feeling towards her... Maybe, I like her?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then she flipped to the next page.

        June 3, 2011

"Today was CRAZY! Gui Gui and I went to the amusement park together. Unluckily, Gui Gui lost her precious bracelet. I noticed that I'd seen that bracelet somewhere... I decided to buy her a new bracelet. She seems to really cherish it. I didn't expect her to thank me with a kiss. That date really reminds me of the times I spent with Patty. Am I falling in love with Gui Gui because that she looks like Patty? I'm not sure."


Gui Gui was nearly in tears.

She thought to herself, " Love me because I look like Patty?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day in school.

Hebe noticed that Aaron  is staring at Gui Gui all day.

Hebe thinks to herself, " Still love her? Too bad... You guys can never be together..."

-During lunch break-

Hebe ran after Gui Gui and told her that she wants to talk to her.

Gui Gui doesn't want to talk to Hebe at the moment.

However, Hebe insists that she would like to talk to her... Hebe said that she got something interesting to tell her.

Gui Gui followed Hebe to an empty classroom.

Hebe finally showed her true self, behind that evil mask...
 
Hebe slapped Gui Gui across the face and said, “ You still have face to bring yourself to school?”

Gui Gui winced in pain and covered her cheeks. She can feel the burn, the pain.

Gui Gui asked in tears, “ Why did you slap me?”

Hebe laughed and said, “ WHY? I've been waiting forever to do this. You got a problem?”

Then Hebe slapped Gui Gui again.

Gui Gui had never felt so helpless before.

Gui Gui asked, “ What did I ever do to you?”

Hebe replied, “ Don't act stupid. You are always in the spotlight. But to me you're nothing. You always take my dream away, like being the class president, being the teacher's pet, and have the hot guys going after you . I find you really FAKE. Gosh, why can't you just get out of my sight?”

Hebe smirked and then continues, “ Well, now I can finally take revenge now. With you gone, I can be the smartest one in class and you won't be able to have Aaron. Finally, the one jealous would never be me anymore. You would look up to me in envy.”

Gui Gui said in tears, “ ME? I HAVE EVERYTHING I WANT? I have to work really hard so I can earn enough money for my mom's health issues. You think it's easy to get the top grades in class? Does it seem like I have the time to flirt with boys? You could work for all these too! Why blame other people for what you can't get? Instead, why don't you start reaching for your dreams?”

Hebe gave out an evil laugh, “ HAHA, you think everything can be reached for? Well, I feel so sad for you. You're too naive. How about your Aaron? In the end, he would be married to ME! HEBE TIAN!”

Gui Gui said, “ Before you guys even get married, he belongs to NO ONE! He still loves is me! ME, GUI GUI! And I love him back! That's all that matters!”

Hebe grins and went up close to Gui Gui's face. Gui Gui thought she was going to slap her again and twitched a little.

Hebe said, “ Afraid of me now? What I'm doing is for your own good! Did you know? You and Aaron are SIBLINGS! SISTER and BROTHER!”

Gui Gui in shock, dropped the bracelet that Aaron gave her from their date to the amusement park. *Cling~*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow... Gui Gui finally knows! What's going to happen next? Stay tuned for the next chapter!

(Auther's note: I sorry to make Hebe so evil here... I have nothing against her. Sorry to those Hebe fans out there! Really sorry... So yeah, hope you guy understand this chapter. Hope it's not too confusing!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading!! Comments!! Anyways, remember to check out my Sina blog: http://t.sina.com.cn/jennyxieus and become my fan if you like the story!

I'll be updating on that blog when new chapter comes out.