Dream or Nightmare

When Love Blooms Love Blossoms

Character's involved in this chapter:Aaron's Family, Hebe's Family, Gui Gui

-Preview-

"So whose my beautiful granddaughter-in-law?" said Grandpa Yan as he scans around the room, looking for Hebe.

He looks at the young lady next to Aaron.

" Ahah! I found you!" shouted Grandpa Yan.

Hebe jumped for a second.

"Found what? Can't be that he recognized me?" thought Hebe.

"Un-be-liev-able!" Grandpa Yan paused.

He continued, "You're the girl that pushed me! You're my granddaughter-in-law? DREAM-ON!"

-End of Preview-

Mr. Yan(Aaron's father) is furious.

Mr. Yan said, "Father, have you gone mad?"

Hebe feels so embarrassed.

She wants to find a hole to hide in.

"Aaron, your taste have gone bad. How could you even like such an evil woman? How about I introduce someone to you?" smirked Grandpa Yan.

Before Mr. Yan could stop Grandpa Yan, Grandpa Yan snapped his fingers and shouted, "COME IN!"

Two bodyguards opened the door and pulled a young lady in.

Aaron can't believe his eyes!

It was Gui Gui!

Gui Gui wore a white evening gown with black bow in the middle and black heels. It really suits Gui Gui.

Aaron was speechless. His gaze was drowned in the beauty of Gui Gui.

"She looks like an angel," thought Aaron.

"Gui Gui! You're finally here! How you like the dress? You look marvelous!" said Grandpa Yan, with pride.

Grandpa Yan noticed that Gui Gui was being dragged by the two strong bodyguards and Gui Gui is trying to struggle free.

"Hey, you bodyguards! Be careful with my future granddaughter-in-law. If you touch even a strand of her hair, I'm going to fire you!" shouted Grandpa Yan.

Gui Gui was lost. She didn't know what happened.

When she got off from school and was about to take the bus, someone drugged her and she lost conscious. When she woke up, she realized that she's transformed into another person!

Hebe and her parents were shocked, they didn't know what to do.

Hebe's father began, "I hope this is some kind of a misunderstanding. I have no idea what's going on...I don't know why another "granddaughter-in-law" appeared out of nowhere."

Aaron's father was about to speak but Hebe's father interrupted him and asked,"Aaron, who are you choosing? Either my daughter or that Gui Gui woman? Make up your mind!"

Hebe's father stood up to leave.

Hebe and her mother followed to leave.

Aaron's father stopped them in their tracks and said, "I'll contact you later. *Pauses* Sorry."

The Tian family left without saying anything.

Aaron's father slammed his fist into the table, which startled everyone.

Everyone was silent.

Then Aaron's father screamed in Grandpa Yan's face," ARE YOU CRAZY? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

Gui Gui rushed out of the restaurant.

Aaron rushed to follow her.

Gui Gui was a few feet ahead and Aaron grabbed her right hand really hard.

"Gui Gui! Listen to me. Give me one more chance. Last chance. Meet me at the amusement park, the one where we went on our first date," said Aaron, "Promise me that you'll come. I will wait until you come."

He noticed that Gui Gui is crying. He let go of his grip and look one last look at Gui Gui before she ran away.

Aaron showed no effort in chasing her. He knows she wants some peace and quiet.

Aaron tried calming himself down on the his way back home.

Instead of walking straight home, he stopped by the seashore that Gui Gui threw her necklace in and took a long walk along the beach.

It was really dark at night and there was no one there except himself.

"Today was half a fairytale and half a nightmare," thought Aaron.

Aaron took one look at the sun rising and said to himself, "So beautiful. I wish I can come here with Gui Gui again and watch the sunrise."

After hours of watching the sunrise, he walked all the way home.

On his way home, he had a long flash back of when he first met Gui Gui.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When he came home, he noticed that his father and Grandpa Yan was still arguing about last night.

"I can't believe what you did! You just ruined my plan for the future!" shouted Aaron's father.

Grandpa Yan replied back, "Stop being so selfish. Not everything is about you."

Grandma Yan and Aaron's mother just sat in silence as they watch the father and son argue.

*Door Slams*

Housekeepers greeted Aaron as he walks in the house, "Welcome, Master Yan."

"Oh great! Aaron's back, please tell your Grandpa and father to stop arguing!" plead Grandma Yan as put her hand around Aaron's shoulders.

"You should tell your father what you want to do," urged his mother.

"I already have in mind of what I'm going to do," said Aaron.

"Well it better be apologizing to Hebe for your Grandpa and get her back," said Aaron's father.
an
Grandpa then screamed at Aaron's father, "WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? Do you still remember the time when I forced you to marry your first wife, Eva just because her father was a wealthy businessman? I knew you weren't happy with it because you love Elizabeth I totally regretted it. I felt so selfish. I never thought of your feelings. After Eva died from giving birth to Aaron, it was not so long until you met your current wife. Do you still remember? I said no matter what, I won't allow you to marry her. You still married her without my consent. Do you still remember? How do you think your son, Aaron is feeling right now?"

Aaron's father said nothing, walked out of the house and slammed the door hard.

Aaron broke the silence and asked, "What the heck is going on? What do you mean the first wife, Eva gave birth to me? Impossible! I thought she was my mother(points to his current mother)."

[Author's Note: Now that I realized, I had never gave Aaron's current mother an official name, huh? Let's name her:Isabella?]

Everyone seem nearly in tears.

Grandpa took in a long breathe before starting, "Your father used to have a wife before Isabella[REMEMBER:CURRENT WIFE'S NAME]. Her name was Eva. She is your mother, the one that gave birth to you. During birth giving, Eva lost too much blood and she was not able to survive after giving birth to you. Not long after the death of Eva, your father met Isabella. I despised her because she wasn't an advantage to this family. I thought she was going to be an evil stepmother and was just here to trick our money. Your father didn't listen to my pleas. Despite my warnings, your father still married Isabella. After a while, I realized that I've made a huge mistake. Isabella is not as bad as I thought she was. Actually she's not bad at all. She took great care of you. She wasn't like other rich men's wives who spends thousands of dollar on clothing, jewelry, or makeup. She even did chores that she didn't need to do; like buying groceries, cooking, and cleaning the house. I noticed that my son was very happy and was always smiling when he's with Isabella. I instantly regretted for forcing my son to marry Eva. Maybe if I had let him marry whoever he wants, maybe he would have taken better care of his kids and be a happier person, instead of being a person who puts himself in one corner."

Aaron can't believe what he had just heard. He look a glance at Elizabeth as if hoping that she would tell him that it was all a joke.

Aaron ran up to his room and slammed the door shut with all his might.

He dived into his bed and covered his head with a pillow.

He enjoyed the quietness. He slowly drifted into a deep sleep and hope that when he wakes up, this "dream" will disappear.

-End of the Chapter-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note: LOLOL, I'm supposed to be study for finals right now... BUT I chose to write this instead. :] LOL Weirdo chapter. Too complicated? After finals will be Winter Break! Two weeks to write this story!

Thanks for reading!! Comments!! Anyways, remember to check out my Sina blog: http://t.sina.com.cn/jennyxieus and become my fan if you like the story!