The Day of the Fair

When Love Blooms Love Blossoms

Characters involved in this chapter: Fahrenheit, Gui Gui, S.H.E, customers

*Preview*

Gui Gui fell backwards as Aaron leans forward for her support.

*THUD*

They both fell on the floor and... *SMOOCH*

Their eyes widen.

They can't believe what's happening.

They are KISSING each other!!!   

*End of preview*
_________________________________________________________________
They can taste each others lips...

*Pump pump pump* The sound of their hearts...

They are both blushing.

*Ding ding* The cupcakes are ready!

Gui Gui quickly pushed Aaron away.

Gui Gui nervously said, " Uh...Th..The cupcakes are ready!"

They quickly stood up and continued working like nothing happen.
_________________________________________________________________
-On the day of the fair-

Wu Chun and Ella was suppose to be hosting a tiny food court in the park.

However, the two ends up eating the food themselves and it turns out to be a contest...

Fortunately, this actually attracted a mob of people watching the pair eat and see which one finish eating first.

People starts betting and some donates money to the event.

You can say that Wu Chun and Ella's contest turns out quite "successful"...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calvin and Selina opened a Photo Taking booth.

They help people take picture(s) and develops the picture(s) for them.

Calvin is really popular with the girls and they are all rushing to take pictures with him.

On the other hand, Selina is really popular with the guys and they are all rushing to take pictures with her.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jiro and Hebe, of course are making strawberry cake.

They were having huge competition with Aaron and Gui Gui's booth.

Hebe were using dirty tricks behind everyone's back to lure more customers, even Jiro.

She paid people to go to her booth.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile...

Aaron and Gui Gui is working their hardest, trying to beat Jiro and Hebe.

Their amusing designs attracted a lot of little kids to come.

But because of Hebe's dirty tricks, they are still beaten by $500.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The four boy's(Fahrenheit) hot look really attracted a lot of people to their booths.

-Near the end of the fair-

Gui Gui smiles at Aaron and says, " We're almost done! Only one more cupcake left."

A little girl, about aged 6 walked up to Aaron's booth and stares at the last one.

Gui Gui friendly asks, " Hey little girl! What's your name?"

The little girl looks hungrily at the cupcake and replies, " Shirley"

Aaron asks her, " Shirley, you want this cupcake?"

Shirley nods but replies in dismay, " But I don't have money."

Gui Gui questions, " Where's your mommy?"

Shirley replies sadly, " I don't know..."

Aaron said, " Here take this for free," while handing Shirley the last cupcake.

Another little girl, that looks around Shirley's age and her mother walked passed Aaron's booth and the little girl pulled her mother's sleeve.

"Mommy, I want that cupcake! NOW!," the girl says to her mother.

Mother replies to her daughter, " Alright honey."

Shirley was about to take the cupcake but was stopped when the other little girl took it before she could.

Gui Gui yells at the other girl, " Hey little girl! That cupcake is not for you!"

The other girl replies back in a snotty way, " So what? I have a lot of money. There is nothing that I couldn't have."

The girl's mother puts a $1000 into the money box and walked away with her daughter.

Gui Gui yells after them, " HEY! YOU BRAT, COME BACK HERE!!! MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING."

Aaron calms her down, " Forget it..."

Shirley sadly walked away.

Gui Gui chased after her and brought her back to the booth.

-10 minutes later-

Aaron hands a newly baked cupcake to the girl.

Gui Gui and the girl both look at him.

Gui Gui smiles and thinks to herself: He's so sweet... Hehe...

Shirley replies with a warm smile and hungrily eats away her cupcake.

Aaron and Gui Gui exchanged looks and holds eyes contact for about 2 seconds before looking away.

They still remember about the kiss.

Aaron asks Shirley, " Is your mother looking for you?"

Shirley changed from looking happy to upset again and replies, " She must be sad right now... I was shopping with mommy and I wanted to go to this fair but she wouldn't let me so I came here when she turned around."

Aaron told Gui Gui, " Since we're done here, we can close the booth and turn in the money to the teacher. We should go find Shirley's mother."

Gui Gui shyly replies, " Y-Ye-Yes!"

As Hebe sees Aaron and Gui Gui closing down their shop so soon, she smiles in victory.

Hebe thinks to herself: They probably have no customer so they packed up so early. Hahaha!!!"
_____________________________________________________________________________________
By the way,thanks for reading!! Comments!! My longest chapter... Anyways, remember to check out my Sina blog: http://t.sina.com.cn/jennyxieus and become my fan if you like the story!

I'll be updating on that blog when new chapter comes out.