The Beginning

When Love Blooms Love Blossoms

Author's note: I am sooo sorry for rewriting the whole plot. I decided to only write Aaron and Gui Gui as the main characters. I will write 3 other separate fan fictions of Wu Chun, Ella, Jiro, Hebe, Calvin, and Selina. Sorry for being so confusing.!!! Forgive me!

Characters involved in this chapter: Aaron Yan

Aaron's waiting for the plane to set flight in 28 minutes.

He took out a photo album of his girlfriend, Patty and start flipping through the pages.

She's the most amazing thing that he had in the world.

He can't believe that she's dead.

I Love You, Patty. -Aaron thinks in his head.

His thoughts were interrupted by an announcement.

Announcement:
"Passengers get ready to aboard the plane."

Aaron quickly shoved the album back into his luggage bag and walked through the plane tunnel and into the plane.

He found his seat and became to put his luggage in the small closet above the seat.

He took a seat and the small T.V. screen in front of him.

It was broadcasting the news.

Reporter: " A young woman, Patty Hou, age 19 died from a car accident 1 week ago..."

Aaron turned off the T.V. screen.

He doesn't want to listen to it anymore.

Aaron thinks to himself: It's been 1 week already. It's hurts to know that your not here by my side anymore. It hurts...

A drop of tear starts rolling down his cheeks.

He quickly wiped it away and hope nobody noticed.

He opened the window shield and took a look outside.

It was the most beautiful sight, he's ever seen.

He slowly drifted to sleep while staring at the views.

Little did he know. A new life is waiting to be born in just a couple of moments when he finally arrives in Taiwan...

Thanks for reading!! It's longer this time!!! XD Comments!! Is it too boring?
Anyways, remember to check out my Sina blog: http://t.sina.com.cn/jennyxieus and become my fan if you like the story!

I'll be updating on that blog when new chapter comes out.