Accident Happens

When Love Blooms Love Blossoms

Characters involved in this chapter: Aaron, Gui Gui, Hebe, Jiro, Miss Lau
_______________________________________________________________
*Preview*

Miss Lau interrupts," Alright, class. Times up. Now tell me what's your plans."

Then Hebe got a good idea.

Hebe raises her hand.

Miss Lau says, " Yes, Hebe?"

A evil smirk crossed her face and replies, " I would like to sell strawberry cakes."

The class stares at her...

*End of preview*
_______________________________________________________________
Gui Gui was shocked and argues, " But I'm picking that too!"

Hebe tries to act innocent and replies, " Oh really? I'm sorry. I didn't hear you."

Miss Lau tries to stop the girls from quarreling and says, " Okay girls, there can only be ONE of the same event. Since Hebe was the first one to choose it, then she would get to do it."

Jiro whispers to Hebe, " I thought we're making cupcakes?"

Hebe smiles innocently and whispers back, " I guess, I changed my mind?"
________________________________________________________________
Aaron noticed how upset Gui Gui was.

Gui Gui says to Aaron, " What should we do?"

Aaron comforts Gui Gui, " Don't worry, I've got an idea."

Gui Gui gave him the question look.

Aaron raises his hand.

Miss Lau picks on him, " Yes, Aaron?"

Aaron tells her, his plan, " Gui Gui and I would like to sell strawberry CUPcake."

Hebe instantly stood up and argued, " HEY! That's copying us!"

Gui Gui instantly lightens up after listening to Aaron's idea and argues back to Hebe, " HEY! You said strawberry CAKE. You never said CUPcake!"

Miss Lau dismisses the arguments and said, " Alright, Gui Gui and Aaron, since you guys love to make strawberry cupcakes, I'll let you guys make it."

Hebe was furious, " UGH! She got her way again! But so what? I'll beat her!"

Aaron and Gui Gui were smiling at each other.
________________________________________________________________
-At home, Aaron and Gui Gui trying to design their cupcake-

Gui Gui eats almonds while thinking with Aaron.

Gui Gui sighs, " How should the cupcake look like?"

Aaron replies, " Something creative and addicting."

He suddenly got an idea.

Aaron asks, " How does the almonds taste like?

Gui Gui smiles, " Really good!!!"

Aaron smiles back, " Good! We can make strawberry almond cupcakes."

Gui Gui replies, " Good idea! But... That doesn't seem that outstanding. Other people will probably make that too."

Aaron starts looking for more ideas.

Then his eyes landed on Gui Gui's Hello Kitty hair clip.

Gui Gui says, " Something on my hair?"

Aaron snaps and replies, " YES! That's it! We can make Hello Kitty Strawberry Almond Cupcakes. It can attract a lot of little kids."

Gui Gui laughs, " I love the name!!! Let's start making it."
________________________________________________________________
-5 hours later-

The two of them look like a mess, with flour all over their faces, hair, and shirt.

They looked at each other and starts laughing like crazy.

Gui Gui tells Aaron, " You look like you're putting on a facial mask!!!"

Aaron snaps back, " You're not looking any better. You look like a ghost!!! AHAHAHA, suits your name well. Gui Gui(Ghosts).

Gui Gui was laughing at that comment and lightly punches Aaron.

Aaron easily dodged the hand.

Gui Gui accidentally hit the can of oil and it hits the floor, spilling all over the floor.

Aaron tries to walk over to Gui Gui to help her.

However, he accidentally steps on the puddle of oil and ends up slipping.

Gui Gui saw it and tries to help him balance but his weight was too much for her to handle.

Gui Gui fell backwards as Aaron leans forward for her support.

*THUD*

They both fell on the floor and... *SMOOCH*

Their eyes widen.

They can't believe what's happening.

They are KISSING each other!!!   
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(LoL, Aaron and Gui Gui "accidentally" kissed.)

By the way,thanks for reading!! Comments!! I enjoyed writing this chapter. Hope you enjoyed reading it. Anyways, remember to check out my Sina blog: http://t.sina.com.cn/jennyxieus and become my fan if you like the story!

I'll be updating on that blog when new chapter comes out.