The Bracelet

When Love Blooms Love Blossoms

Characters involved in this chapter: Aaron, Gui Gui, Aaron's family, Hebe's family

-Preview-

Mrs. Yan replies, " I can't believe this!!! I think Gui Gui is her!!! HER!!! Xiao Hua!!! I can't believe this!!!"

Grandma Yan widen her eyes in shock and said, " You mean your daughter that you put for adoption, 19 years ago?"

-End of Preview-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grandma Yan continues in shock, " How are you so sure? It might just be a coincidence! Is there any proves?"

Mrs. Yan explains, " Well, when I gave her to her adoptive parent, I also put a bracelet around her hand and I also have one myself."

Grandma Yan says, " Well? Did you see it on her though?"

Mrs. Yan says, " No... Oh god! I don't know what to do! I really worried right now. Did you see how well she and Aaron is getting along? FOR GOD'S SAKE AARON IS MY SON! How can I allow it?"

Grandma Yan replies, " Yea, he's your son but not your blood related son. Well, let's gather more information first!"

Mrs. Yan asks in worry, " How are we going to do that?"

Grandma Yan smiles and says, " Isn't my son( Aaron's dad) coming back to Taiwan for a visit? Let's invite Gui Gui for dinner. And remember to wear that special bracelet! "

Mrs. Yan thinks to herself: " I'm not so sure about this..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-On the day of the dinner, at a restaurant-

Mr. Yan invited some guests... Wonder who it is...

Everyone seated on their seats, around the dinner table.

Everyone seems to be really nervous...especially Gui Gui.

Gui Gui looks across from her, which is the guest that Aaron's father invited... Hebe's family, which also includes Hebe!

Mr. Yan smiles and begins, " Hello, it's been a long time since I'd visited Taiwan. "

Then he points at Hebe's father and said, " This is Mr. Tian, my long time business partner. Aaron, I heard that your friends with Miss Hebe Tian?"

Aaron shyly smiled and said, " Yes."

Hebe also joins in the conversation, " Oh, we've met a couple of times before." *smiles*

Mr. Yan exclaimed, " OH! That's great! May I ask whose that girl next to you (He's referring to Gui Gui)?"

Aaron replies, " That's Gui Gui, my classmate."

Gui Gui have a feeling that Aaron's father doesn't really like her...

Aaron's mother tried to stop her husband from asking too much questions.

Mrs. Yan waved for the dishes.

Gui Gui and Aaron seems to notice a familiar butterfly bracelet around Mrs. Yan's hand.

Gui Gui gasped and exchanged looks with Aaron.

Mrs. Yan and Grandma Yan also noticed their reaction.

Gui Gui asked, " May I asked where you got that bracelet?"

Mrs. Yan replies, " Oh, it's a bracelet I brought long time ago... I don't remember where I brought it anymore. Why?"

Gui Gui said, " Oh, I remember I used to have the same bracelet but recently, I lost it..."

Mr. Yan said, " Are you accusing my wife of robbery?"

Aaron came to Gui Gui's defense and said, " It's true!!! Before Mom even came back to Taiwan, I saw a familiar bracelet on her! "

Mrs. Yan said, " Come on, don't argue about something like this. It's just a bracelet. Here, Gui Gui. If you want it, I'll give it to you as a gift."

Gui Gui said, " I'm sorry Mr. Yan and Mrs. Yan. That's not what I meant. I won't take the bracelet."

Mrs. Yan gave Grandma Yan "that" glare and they went to the restroom.

Unexpectedly, Hebe ALSO excused herself to the restroom.

Mrs. Yan and Grandma Yan rushed to the restroom and made sure no one was in any of the stalls, before starting their conversation.

Mrs. Yan said in a loud voice, " I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! GUI GUI HAS TO BE MY DAUGHTER!!! I'M 99.99% sure!"

Grandma Yan told her to quiet down and said, " What should we do? The Aaron and Gui Gui thing..."

Mrs. Yan said in a sad voice, " Well, I guess they can't be together..."

Grandma Yan said, " But we never really seen her wear the bracelet though. So we can't be sure... We've got to do a DNA test or check her background or something."

-End of conversation-

Meanwhile, Hebe was outside of the restroom door and heard their whole conversation...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally, everyone went back to their seats.

Just when things seem to cool down...Something happened again.

Hebe took out a familiar looking bracelet from her purse and handed it over to Gui Gui.

Gui Gui gasped. " It's my bracelet! Where did you find it?"

Hebe smiled and replied, " Remember, you and Aaron won the contest and you guys were rewarded to the amusement park? Well, it's opened by my father. That day, I was visiting my father and I saw you and Aaron. You seemed to dropped something. Before I got a chance to return it, you guys already ran off. So I thought I would return it to you in school, but now's fine too, I guess..."

Mrs. Yan and Grandma Yan exchanged looks.

Hebe thinks in her head: " Now those love birds can't be together... MHWUAHAHA~!"        
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope things are not to complicated to understand... Stay tuned for the next chapter!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!! Comments!! Anyways, remember to check out my Sina blog: http://t.sina.com.cn/jennyxieus and become my fan if you like the story!

I'll be updating on that blog when new chapter comes out.