Will You Forever Be My Light?

When Love Blooms Love Blossoms

-Flashback from Chapter 29-

The man that appears to be the leader of the group announced, "Is Gui Gui here? Please come here!"

 

The whole class directed their attention to Gui Gui.

 

"Umm... I'm here... Is there some important business?" asked Gui Gui as she walked to the front of the room.

 

"Well, you'll know soon. Come with us please!" said the man as he directed his men to grab Gui Gui.

 

"Noooo!!!" shouted Gui Gui.

 

"Are they people sent by Hebe? Are they going to kill me? Or me?" thought Gui Gui.

 

The teacher nor any of the students attempted to rescue Gui Gui.

 

The group dragged her out of the main entrance and into this limo.

 

As they were shoving Gui Gui into the car, her head accidentally hit the door and she fainted.

 

-End of Chapter 29-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gui Gui slowly opened her eyes to the blurry vision of many women surrounding her lying on a bed.

An instant spark of pain rushed through the left side of her head.

Confused, Gui Gui looked around the room but all she could see were women in white uniform, who were holding brushes, lipsticks, eyeshadow and all

sorts of cosmetic tools...

One of the women pulled her eyelids closed and drew on the outline of her eyes.

Before Gui Gui could protest, another women pulled her lips closed and began coloring in her lips.

Next, white powder was patted all over her skin, creating a tornado of white ash in the air. 

This was too much... So much that she couldn't even breathe.

She tried to take a huge breath but all she inhaled was a could of white powder. The scent was so strong that it stung her nostrils.

Suddenly, she remembered that she was taken away from school by a group of men in black.

How strange, she thought. How come I am still alive? AND WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

Next thing she knew, they began ing her shirt and taking off her skirt.

Gui Gui struggled to break free but there were four women holding on to both of her arms and limps. 

OH MY GOD!!! THIS IS THE END!!! I AM NOT GOING TO GET BY MEN!!!!! BUT BY WOMEN!!!

The group of women brought Gui Gui to her feet.

Gui Gui was shivering from both coldness and fear.

However, rather than the ual assault that Gui Gui imagined to happen next, a woman took out a beautiful pink long dress and handed it to her.

"Here Miss, please see if this suits you," said the lady as she raised both hands with the dress for Gui Gui.

Although Gui Gui was dumbfounded, she was also shivering from the cold so she took the dress and wore it right away.

Everyone in the room was awed in amazement. The dress fits her perfectly.

"I knew this was the right dress for her. Look at how beautiful she is!" cried one of the women.

Another women called out, "The pinkness of the dress just matches so well with her light skin tone! Perfect!"

Gui Gui was speechless and blushing from all the pleasant remarks.

"I am sure our master would be satisfied with our work!" shrieked another women.

"Wait a minute...Master? What master? Who is your master? What does he want from me?" asked Gui Gui.

But no one gave an answer...

Seconds later, the large wooden doors of the room opened and the leader of the men in black walked in.

"Miss, please come with me," he said.

"To where?" Gui Gui asked.

"You'll see."

Although she was afraid, she still followed him.

She could hear every single beat of her heart pumping to the clanks of her shiny heels hitting against the marble floor.  

Bump        Bump        Bump

 

They walked out of the room as the door closed behind them...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moment Gui Gui walked out of the room, the lights were all turned off. It was dark. Plain dark.

Gui Gui gasped and in her breathe.

"Sir? Are you there?" cried Gui Gui.

No answer.

Gui Gui squinted with all her might but it was impossible to see because any speck of light was omitted from the room.

Because she was clueless of what's going on and lost, Gui Gui squatted to her knees and began to cry into her arms. 

Suddenly, a warm hand caught her hand and lifted her head from her arms.

Drops of tears smeared her vision but there was now a little light in the room and she was no longer alone.

She looked at the figure in front of her and screamed, "Aaron," as he pulled her in for a hug.

"Oh, careful there silly. You wouldn't want me to drop this candle here." said Aaron.

But Gui Gui wouldn't stop crying and only cried harder.

"I am sorry! I wasn't trying to make you cry. I just wanted to surprise you. Awww, look at you. The most beautiful woman on Earth." Aaron said as he wiped the tears off of her face..

Her mind went blank. But Aaron's hand against her cheek was very soothing.

When she finally calmed down, she began to ask, "Why did you do this?"

"I wanted to surprise you because... Today is our first anniversary since the first day we've met. I planned this special dinner for us but who knew we would get a black out..." said Aaron as he shook his head.

So adorable... she thoughtAn unspeakable feeling came to Gui Gui. She looked at the man in front of her. 

"Aaron, did you know... Since the first day I have met you, I thought you were very different from all the other boys. You were a man. Remember that day when I fell and you lifted me up from the ground and held me like a princess? You were the prince in my fairytale... '

"People always told me I look like Adam Levine," joked Aaron.

Gui Gui smiled and continued, "No, you are more than that. When I am down, you are always there to cheer me up. When I was unsure whether to love you or not, you would always remind me of how much you love me. When I wanted to give up, you gave up everything but me and wouldn't let me go. It wasn't until now that I have realized how important you really are to me. You not only bring joy to my life but you are also the light in my life. Don't leave me."

They were tearing up as they held onto each other's hands. 

"You have done so much more than I have for you. My girlfriend just died before I came back to Taiwan. Days were like months and it was hard to get by. Not until I met you. I thought you were one strange but unique person. You looked and acted so strong but you were actually really weak on the inside, which made me want to protect you. When you fell, I want to sweep you off your feet and make you my princess. You gave me the strength to go against anything. My family, reputation, and everything. It was you who changed me. You were the one who helped me find my true self. You and only you. "

He is the one. I know it. I feel it.

Gui Gui said through tears," I love you."

Aaron smiled and said, "I love you too."

Gui Gui gasped as Aaron took out a small square box from his pocket and he knelt down to his knees.

"Will you marry me?" Aaron asked.

Gui Gui covered in shock and her eyes teared up even more.

He is the one. The only one.

She nodded many times and finally said, "Yes!"

Aaron took the ring from it's case and put it through the finger next to the pinky of her left hand.

He pulled Gui Gui in for a long hug and twirled her 20 times in the air. Finally, he placed his lips on her lips. BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

"I love her forever"  and "I love him forever" were exchanged through their minds. This kiss was stronger than any words said.

The moment of silence was broken when loud shrieks of "YESSSSSSSS!" and "CONGRATULATIONS" exploded in the room.

The lights in the room came back on and it was Jiro, Calvin, Wu Chun, Hebe, Selina and Ella ran to hug the couple.

"So when's the wedding," teased Calvin.

Selina joined in, "Yeah, don't forget my invitation!"

"How many childrens? 3 or 4?" added Wu Chun.

"So little? Maybe 8-10?" joked Ella.

"I am going to be the bestman!" announced Jiro.

Hebe laughed at all the funny remarks and said to the couple, "I am truly happy for you guys. I sincerely congratuate you guys from the bottom of my heart."

Aaron blushed and smiled at Gui Gui. "You brats...! I bet you guys planned this blackout!!!" Aaron uttered.

Calvin said, " Ummm I don't know... DID WE? Maybe we did?"

"Well I will marry Aaron only under one condition..." said Gui Gui.

Everyone gasped as Aaron asked, "What baby? I'll do anything for you~! <3"

Gui Gui said, "Only if..." and paused before continuing, "ONLY IF ALL EIGHT OF US ARE GETTING MARRIED TOGETHER IN THE SAME CEREMONY !!!"

Everyone looked at their other half before shouting, " WELL THEN, WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR? LET'S REGISTER THE WEDDING NOW!!!"

The grooms swept their brides off their feet and carried them off their feet as they ran to their next stop, happiness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was two and a half years ago when I first started this fanfic. I was then very in love with Aaron Yan and hence, I started this story. I updated everyday for a few months but not so much after high school started. Maybe only two or three times a year. It was really hard towards the end because I couldn't think of a way to end it...BUT FINALLY!!! I AM SO HAPPY THAT I HAVE FINISHED THIS STORY AND GIVE IT A HAPPY ENDING! :D

I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it. :)