You Pushed Me

When Love Blooms Love Blossoms

Characters involved in this chapter: Aaron's Family, Hebe's Family, Gui Gui

*preview*

Aaron said, " Wow, seems like I was wrong... Answer this question, did you ever loved me, a tiny bit?"

Gui Gui was nearly in tears and replied, " No."

Aaron walked off leaving Gui Gui alone on the beach.

Gui Gui ran to the lake and starts looking for the bracelet.

While searching, Gui Gui said through tears, " I love you... but we're not meant to be together."

After searching for two full hours, Gui Gui still can't find the necklace.

Tears fall down as she thought in her mind: Will our love be gone just like that bracelet?

*End of Preview*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-At Aaron's mansion-

Aaron parked his car in front of his house and saw his friends, Wu Chun, Jiro, Calvin standing on the stairs.

Aaron got out of his car and his friends ran to hug him.

They asked, " Where you go, man? Looking all over for you. Even your girl, Gui Gui didn't know where you went..."

Aaron said in a stern voice, " Gui Gui is NOT my girl and leave me alone!" and walked inside his house.

The boys stared blankly at each other and said, " What's wrong with Aaron today?"

As usual, Aaron was greeted by his housekeepers.

Aaron heard a group of chattering coming from the living room.

He realized that Hebe and her family is here, sitting with his parents.

"Probably talking about the marriage again..." thought Aaron.

Aaron greeted Hebe and her family with politeness and headed for his room.

Aaron's father(Mr.Yan): Where do you think you're going, Son? We're talking about your important future! Come sit with us and talk together!"

Aaron was furious. " He always say that it's for "MY"  future... more like HIS future..." thought Aaron.

"Sorry, Dad. I'm not feeling well today," said Aaron and walked away to his room.

Mr. Yan shouted, " HEY! You come back here!"

Mrs. Yan puts hand on her husband's shoulder and calms him down.

Mr. Yan apologizes to Hebe and her family and continues the conversation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Aaron in his room-

*knock* *knock*

Aaron shouts, " COME IN!"

Aaron's mother walks in with a tiny smile on her face and asked, " Having a bad day today?"

Aaron sighed and said, " Don't want to talk about it."

Mrs. Yan asked, " Why don't you go outside and talk with your father and them."

Aaron didn't reply, just stares out into space.

Mrs. Yan hesitates and said, " You love Gui Gui, right?"

Aaron flinched for a second and lied, " N-no."

Mrs. Yan said, " You're my son. Do you think I couldn't tell that you're lying?"

"But dad will never let us be together," said Aaron

Mrs. Yan walked up to her son and gave him a hug.

She said, " Let me talk to your father about it."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Mrs. Yan and Grandma Yan back at Grandma Yan's house*

Mrs. Yan dropped her purse on the sofa and followed Grandma Yan to the kitchen.

"I've got to get my daughter back... Some way!" said Mrs. Yan.

Grandma Yan was sipping her drink and nearly spit.

"How?" exclaimed Grandma Yan.

There's silence for a few moment.

Suddenly, Grandma shouted, " I got it!"

"You know how Aaron and Gui Gui loves each other? Since Aaron is your son, then why don't we just make Gui Gui marry Aaron. Then she would be your daughter-in-law!" explained Grandma Yan.

Mrs. Yan's face instantly light to that idea.

However, after a few moments of thinking, her happiness dropped.

"But Aaron's going to marry Hebe. His father would NEVER change his mind..." said Mrs. Yan

Grandma Yan smirked and said, " There's this "special" person that can change his mind."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-At school-

A man, in his sixties, entered the school and was looking for Aaron.

He realised the school is really huge and is kind of lost.

He looked around and notice a young lady is walking towards his way.

He stopped the lady, which turns out to be Hebe.

"Young lady, do you know where is classroom R-308?" asked the man.

Hebe sternly said, " No old man, now get out of my way!" and shoved the old man out of her way and walked away.

"Jesus, what's with the attitude?" said the old man as he tries to keep his balance.

Coincidentally, Gui Gui is walking down the same hall and noticed that an old man is lost.

She went over and helped him out.

"Thank you so much, young lady. May I know your name, Miss?" said the old man.

Gui Gui kindly smiled and said, " My name is Gui Gui and how may I help you, sir?"

"Ahhh Gui Gui, can you please tell me where room R-308 is?" asked the old man.

Gui Gui replied, " No problem at all. That's where I'm going to. Let me show you the way."

The old man followed Gui Gui to R-308 and noticed that Aaron is seating in his seat, reading a book.

The old man yelled, " GOOD GRANDSON! Come here!"

Aaron looked up from his book to see whose yelling for him.

Aaron see a familiar looking figure at the door. "It's grandpa!" he realized.

Gui Gui thought, " This man here is Aaron's grandpa...?"

Aaron greeted his grandpa warmly and noticed that Gui Gui is also there.

There was a moment of awkward silence.

Grandpa Yan said to Aaron, "I almost got lost on my way here. I was asking this lady(Hebe) and she was so rude! She almost shoved me off my feet. If I see her again, I'm going to kick her out of this school. Luckily, this nice, young lady here named Gui Gui saved me!"

Gui Gui blushed and said, " No problem at all."

She slightly peeked at Aaron for a second and looked away.

Aaron didn't know what to say but managed to blurt out, "Thank you."

Grandpa Yan cut off the awkward silence and starts telling Aaron about his journey around the world.

Aaron cut him off and said, " Grandpa, let's wait until we get home first, okay? I still have class to attend."

Grandpa Yan seems depressed at first but slightly nodded his head and said, "Fine, we're going to eat dinner tonight with the Tian family, okay? I'm going to meet my future granddaughter-in-law! I can't wait. See you after school, Grandson."

When Gui Gui heard this, she didn't know how to reply.

She just said goodbye to Grandpa Yan and walked inside the classroom, to her seat.

During class, Aaron was looking at Gui Gui and noticed that she was staring into space the whole time.

Gui Gui knows that Aaron is looking at her.

She tries to avoid making eye contact with him.

Inside her, she's thinking about Aaron and Hebe's wedding.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Dinner at one of the restaurants, opened by the Yan family-

Everyone's here, the Yan's and the Tian's.

Well, almost everyone expect one person is missing...Grandpa Yan.

"Where is he? Always so troublesome!" said Mr.Yan(Aaron's father).

*Someone kicks open the door and walks in*

It's Grandpa Yan.

"Who said I was troublesome, huh? The most important person have to come last, of course," said Grandpa Yan and grinning at the same time.

Grandma Yan rolled her eyes and said, " Sit down already, old man. Everyone's been waiting for a long time."

Hebe looked at the old man.

"Oh snap! It's him! The old man that I pushed!" thought Hebe.

Hebe looked away, hoping that Grandpa Yan doesn't recognize her.

"So whose my beautiful granddaughter-in-law?" said Grandpa Yan as he scans around the room, looking for Hebe.

He looks at the young lady next to Aaron.

" Ahah! I found you!" shouted Grandpa Yan.

Hebe jumped for a second.

"Found what? Can't be that he recognized me?" thought Hebe.

"Un-be-liev-able!" Grandpa Yan paused.

He continued, "You're the girl that pushed me! You're my granddaughter-in-law? DREAM-ON!"

-End of the Chapter-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note: Woot! it's been a month since I've updated...This is my first year of high school, so I'm still adjusting to a new learning environment. So back to the story, Grandpa Yan(Aaron's grandpa) doesn't like Hebe! What do you think will happen next? I bet a lot of you already guessed what's going to happen! >:D Well, stay tuned for the next chapter and see if you guessed right.

Thanks for reading!! Comments!! Anyways, remember to check out my Sina blog: http://t.sina.com.cn/jennyxieus and become my fan if you like the story!