Strawberry Cake

When Love Blooms Love Blossoms

Characters involved in this chapter: Aaron, Gui Gui, Gui Gui's Father

Mr. Wu: I'm sorry., my precious daughter. I promise I'll be free next month. We'll go out to dinner. Alright?

Gui Gui: Fine. You said it! You promise?

Mr. Wu: Yes, Yes, I promise.

They pinky promised.

Aaron smirked thinking: how childish.

Gui Gui: What are you laughing at?

Mr. Wu: Alright, I'm going to take a shower.

Gui Gui: I'm going to make you something to eat, Papa.

Gui Gui went into the kitchen.

Aaron follows.

Gui Gui: I'm going to make my specialty, Strawberry Cake. Would you like some? *smiles*

Aaron thinks: I didn't get to finish dinner at Grandma's.

Aaron: Sure I would love some. *grins* Mind if I help?

Gui Gui: Sure, lend me some help.

Gui Gui: Here. *Hands Aaron three eggs* Put them in the bowl and add the flour and mix them.

Aaron cracks the three eggs and pour the flour in and stars mixing.

Gui Gui: Hey, you're pretty good at this. You done this before?

Aaron: Nope. Since little, I've never been allowed to do something like this. All the servants do that for me. I probably gained experience from watching the chief.

Gui Gui looks at Aaron and thinks: He looks so serious. He really enjoys this, huh?

Gui Gui: Here let me help.

Aaron hands the bowl and mixer to Gui Gui and watches her do it.

Aaron: So, is Uncle always away from home?

Gui Gui: Well, yes. He works as a pilot.

Aaron: Then your family must be rich. Why do you have to work so hard?

Gui Gui: Rich? No... Since little, it was my brother's dream to study aboard in US. That costs a lot of money. Despite my mother's current health condition, she needs a lot of money for medication. However, she don't want brother to give up his dream for her so she told us to hide this from him. After paying for the tuition, there's barely enough money left for mom's hospitality bills. So, I have to do something. Here, I'm going to put the strawberries in and then put it into the oven.

Uncle Wu comes out from the shower.

Uncle Wu: Hmmm... I SMELL STRAWBERRY CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading!! Comments!! Finally updated, as I've promised. Getting a little lazy... Got to update everyday!
Anyways, remember to check out my Sina blog: http://t.sina.com.cn/jennyxieus and become my fan if you like the story!

I'll be updating on that blog when new chapter comes out.