Reward to the Amusement Park

When Love Blooms Love Blossoms

Characters in this chapter: Aaron, Gui Gui, Shirley, Shirley's mother, Hebe, Jiro, Principal

 

*Preview*

 

Aaron told Gui Gui, " Since we're done here, we can close the booth and turn in the money to the teacher. We should go find Shirley's mother."

 

Gui Gui shyly replies, " Y-Ye-Yes!"

 

As Hebe sees Aaron and Gui Gui closing down their shop so soon, she smiles in victory.

 

Hebe thinks to herself: They probably have no customer so they packed up so early. Hahaha!!!"

 

"End of Preview*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Aaron holds Shirley's hand while walking and said, " It's really crowded here, so hold my hand tight and don't get lost."

 

He also holds Gui Gui's hand and said, " You too!"

 

Gui Gui can feel her heart pumping rapidly...

 

*Speaker*

 

"Announcement! A woman is looking for her daughter, around the age of 6. Please report to the corner booth if the child is seen. Thank you."

 

Gui Gui exclaims, " Hey, that must be Shirley!!!"

 

Aaron nods and says, " Let's go then."

 

He holds Gui Gui's and Shirley's hand and starts rushing towards the corner booth.

 

Gui Gui feels like she's in heaven, holding hands with Aaron and feeling the breeze against her.

 

Shirley breaks the silent and says, " This makes me feel like a family again. Walking with Papa and Mama. I feel really happy!" and a huge grin appears on her face.

 

Aaron and Gui Gui, both blushed.

 

-5 minutes later-

 

Shirley sees her mother and runs towards her sobbing while yelling, " MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMY!!!"

 

Her mother instantly lightens up and gave her daughter a big hug.

 

Shirley's mother yells at her bodyguards for not taking good care of Shirley and said, " What do you think will happen if we didn't find Shirley? You guys are fired!!!"

 

She then turn towards Aaron and Gui Gui and said, " Thank you so much for finding my daughter!!! I don't know what I'll do if I can't find my daughter."

 

Shirley pulled on her mother's sleeve and said, " They are really nice! They even gave me a Hello Kitty cupcake for free!"

 

Her mother was about to say something but was interrupted by the principal...

 

"MRS. CHEN!!!," cried the principal.

 

Principal continues, " I heard you were sending a team of men to search for your daughter so I came to see if I can help."

 

Mrs. Chen(Shirley's mother) replies, " I'm so sorry for creating so much chaos...but luckily I did find Shirley. I want you to reward these two students," and points to Aaron and Gui Gui.

 

Principal replies, " Of course..."

 

(Auther's Note: Shirley and Mrs. Chen are rich people...)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The Next Day-

 

*Announcement: The day of the fair has finally ended... And it's time to announce the winners.*

 

Hebe thinks to herself: Of course I'm the winner. Haha...

 

*Announcement continues: The winners are... AARON AND GUI GUI! Congratulations to the couple!!! Please report to the office after this announcement. To collect your prizes."

 

The class begins clapping.

 

Hebe was fuming... and starts talking to herself, " HOW'S THAT POSSIBLE!!!??? THAT'S IMPOSSIPLE!!! THEY MUST HAD CHEATED!!!"

 

Jiro turns towards her and said, " Oh... It's okay that we lost. There's still another chance next year."

 

Jiro found out that Hebe was cheating and putting her own money in the box so Jiro took the money out and donated it to charities instead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-In the principal's office-

 

Aaron and Gui Gui said, " Good morning Mr. Lee."

 

Mr. Lee(principal) replies, " Good morning. You guys did a good job yesterday and as you heard, Mrs. Chen told me to reward you guys," hands Aaron and Gui Gui 2 amusement park tickets and even hotel tickets."

 

Aaron said, " If this is for finding Shirley, then I won't accept it because this is fair."

 

Gui Gui nods and agrees, " Me too!"

 

Mr. Lee smiles, " Yes it's for you guys because you guys found Shirley AND for winning the fair. So it's fair and square and enjoy your trip."

 

Mr. Lee turned back to his work without saying goodbye.

 

Aaron and Gui Gui took the reward and walked out the room.

 

Gui Gui exclaims, " I can't believe we actually won!!!"

 

Aaron nervously asked, " Let's go together."

 

Gui Gui dumbfounded and said, " Where?"

 

Aaron raised the tickets and replies, " To the amusement park, of course."

 

Gui Gui blushes and replies, " SURE!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uuuhh... Weird and boring chapter... I guarantee a better chapter next time because it's going to be about Aaron and Gui Gui's DATE.<3

 

Thanks for reading!! Comments!! Long time since I updated... about 1 week... Anyways, remember to check out my Sina blog: http://t.sina.com.cn/jennyxieus and become my fan if you like the story!

I'll be updating on that blog when new chapter comes out.