Lover or Sister

When Love Blooms Love Blossoms

Characters involved in this chapter: Aaron. Gui Gui, Aaron's mother, Aaron's grandma

-On the day of the "date"...-

Taking the bus to the amusement park...

Neither of them can believe that they're going to the park " together".

Meanwhile, there are passengers getting off and some getting on.

A tiny boy ran to his mother and accidentally bumped into Gui Gui.

Gui Gui almost tripped but luckily, Aaron held her hand and saved her from falling.

They are now very close together.

So close that they can even feel each other's breath.

Just then Aaron noticed a familiar, butterfly shaped bracelet on Gui Gui's hand...

Aaron points out, " Nice bracelet!"

Gui Gui blushes and says, " Thanks! I rarely wears this because it's very precious. Daddy said this bracelet was given to me on the day I was born. However, he never told me who gave it to me. "
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They had finally arrived at their destination, the amusement park.

Gui Gui instantly pulled Aaron towards the scariest ride in the park.

They went on it again and again until both of them felt dizzy and decided to take a rest.

They went to the cafe and took a seat at one of the tables.

Suddenly, Gui Gui exclaimed, " My bracelet! It's gone!"

She then got up from her seat and starts looking around for it.

Aaron replies, " Let's walk around and see if we can find it."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-One hour later-

They gave up.

Aaron sees the Ferris Wheel and pulls Gui Gui towards the ride.

Aaron asks, " Want to ride it?"

Gui Gui gloomily said, " Sure."

When they are almost at the top of the ride, Aaron suddenly took a present-like box out and handed it over to Gui Gui.

Gui Gui replied in a shocked expression and asked, " What's this?"

She opened the lid and noticed something glittery.

It's a bracelet!

Aaron replies, " Well, you lost your bracelet earlier and we couldn't find it. While we were looking for it, we walked past a shop and I secretly brought this. I know this isn't the same bracelet but I hope it can cheer you up."

Aaron took the bracelet from the box and puts it around Gui Gui's wrist.

Gui Gui was so happy that she can't stop smiling.

She said, " Umm... * cough* Thank you!"

Unexpectedly, Gui Gui gave Aaron a quick peck on the cheeks.

Both of they're blushing like tomatoes now.

Aaron was about to ask, " Will you-"

Before he gets to finish his sentence, the ride was already over.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They stayed at the hotel overnight and left the next morning, together.

By the time they've arrived back at the cities, it was already 5 P.M.

*Ring* *Ring* Aaron's phone rang.

Aaron picks up his phone and said, " Hello?"

The person on the other end replies, " AARON!!! HURRY!!! COME HERE NOW!!! I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU!!! ALSO BRING GUI GUI TOO!!!"

Aaron almost went deaf...

Aaron replies, " Grandma, what's the surprise?"

Grandma talks back, " Your mother is back from US!!! Hurry up and come back! Oh yeah, make sure you and Gui Gui dresses up formally."

Aaron replies, " Fine!" and hangs up.

Aaron turns towards Gui Gui and asked, " Are you free tonight?"

Gui Gui's heart starts pounding and replies, " Y-Yes."

Aaron then pulls Gui Gui's hand towards his grandma's house.

Gui Gui shouts in return, " WHERE ARE YOU BRINGING ME???"

Aaron shouts back, " You'll know later!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally, one hour later... and it's almost 6:00 P.M.

Aaron and Gui Gui has finally arrived in front of Grandma Yan's house.

Gui Gui gulped loudly and asked, " Do I have to dress like this? This feels weird."

Gui Gui is dressed in a white formal dress. Well, one word that describes her look, Princess.

Aaron replies, " Yes! Don't worry, you look beautiful!"

Gui Gui blushes and said, " Alright."

Grandma Yan opens the door and said, " I heard you guys talking! Oh my, you guys look PERFECT!!! And MATCHING! What are you two doing, just standing there? Come on in!"

Aaron and Gui Gui walked passed the living room and into the kitchen.

And there stands a female figure.

The woman turns around and smiles at Aaron.

Aaron yells in harmony, " MOM!!!"

They gave each other a warm hug.

"They must be very close," thought Gui Gui.

Aaron's mom smiled at Gui Gui.

Gui Gui says, " Hello, Aunty! Here, let me help you with the cooking."

"Hello, Gui Gui. Don't worry about the cooking. Go wash your hands and get ready to eat!"

Gui Gui replies, " Alright."

She and Aaron went to wash their hands.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-5 mins later-

Everyone took their seats and begins to eat.

Aaron's and Gui Gui's eyes gleamed in happiness.

Aaron and Gui Gui yelled, " FISH!!!"

They both made Aaron's mother and grandma giggle.

Aaron's mom (Mrs. Yan), " So Aaron, are you getting used to the new environment yet?"

Aaron replies, "Yeah going pretty well..."

Mrs. Yan then asks Gui Gui, " Gui Gui! How was the trip? Was it fun?"

Gui Gui blushed and shyly replies, " Y-yes..."

Mrs. Yan smiles and continues, " So what's your parent's name? Do you have any siblings?"

Gui Gui replies, " My father's name is Wu Jiao Bing and my mother's name is Xue Qi Ying. Also, I have a brother named, Kin Wu..."

Mrs. Yan instantly froze...

Mrs. Yan asked, "May I ask when you're born?"

Gui Gui replies, " Uhh.. August 11, 1989."

Aaron said, " Mom, stop asking so much questions. Hurry and eat! The food is turning cold."

Gui Gui says to Aaron, " HEY!!! Don't eat all the fish!"

Mrs. Yan seems to be in her own little world thinking...

Grandma Yan noticed that something is wrong with Mrs. Yan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-After Dinner-

Aaron shouts to his mother and grandma, " We're going now, BYE!!!"

Gui Gui said, " Bye, Auntie Yan and Grandma Yan!"

Auntie and Grandma shout back in union, " Bye! Be careful!"

Grandma Yan says to Mrs. Yan, " What's wrong?"

Mrs. Yan replies, " I can't believe this!!! I think Gui Gui is her!!! HER!!! Xiao Hua!!! I can't believe this!!!"

Grandma Yan widen her eyes in shock and said, " You mean your daughter that you put for adoption, 19 years ago?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Author's Note)

Wow... Damn, the last time I updated was 3 weeks ago... That's a loooong time! I feel so guilty. I bet I lost a lot of readers... Well, my mom banned me from the computer because she said I need to do some "healthy" activities, like reading... Eww! I only like reading... comic books and Fanfictions of Aaron. :] Lolz, so yeah... During this period of "boredomness", I had thought about this story a lot... And this is the outcome. I decided that Gui Gui MIGHT BE Mrs. Yan's "REAL" daughter. Wow, confusing huh? Well, I'll give more details in the next chapter, soon and hopefully. Alright, hope this chapter isn't too confusing and hope my readers will come back!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading!! Comments!! Anyways, remember to check out my Sina blog: http://t.sina.com.cn/jennyxieus and become my fan if you like the story!

I'll be updating on that blog when new chapter comes out.