Love Me

When Love Blooms Love Blossoms

Characters involved in this chapter:Aaron, Gui Gui, Fahrenheit, S.H.E.

*Preview*

Hebe grins and went up close to Gui Gui's face. Gui Gui thought she was going to slap her again, so she twitched a little.

Hebe said, “ Afraid of me now? What I'm doing is for your own good! Did you know? You and Aaron are SIBLINGS! SISTER and BROTHER!”

Gui Gui in shock, dropped the bracelet that Aaron gave her from their date to the amusement park. *Cling~*

*End of Preview*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gui Gui said, " Stop talking nonsense!" and slapped Hebe across the face.

Gui Gui turned around to leave the room and realized that Fahrenheit, Selina, and Ella were also in the room.

They walked in the room, right when Gui Gui slapped Hebe across the face.

Gui Gui ran out of the room crying...

Everyone was asking Hebe what happened.

Hebe lied, " I asked Gui Gui if she liked Aaron but she said I was talking nonsense and slapped me and threw this bracelet at me," Hebe picked the necklace that Gui Gui dropped and handed it over to Aaron.

Aaron replied, " Yeah right, Gui Gui isn't like that. And also, you have no right to touch this bracelet," Aaron grabbed the bracelet from Hebe and left the room.

Hebe thought in her head, " Why wouldn't Aaron believe me?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aaron walked out of the room, shaking his head.

He thought to himself, " Gui Gui is not that type of person. She loves me, doesn't she?"

He stared at the bracelet, lying on the top of his palm.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gui Gui rushed out the door and started running away.

She don't care where she goes.

She just want to be away from them, especially Aaron and Hebe.

After a while of running, she finally arrived in front of a familiar room.

She doesn't know why she came here but it did brings back a lot of memories.

It is the piano room.

She remember on the first day, she took Aaron on a tour around the school.

They went to the piano room and started playing this beautiful tune together.

Gui Gui walked inside and sat down.

She starts playing the same tune.

The melody moved her deeply.

She could not help but let her tears fall.

She thought to herself, " Aaron couldn't be my brother, could he? This is ridiculous!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Both, Gui Gui and Aaron are thinking, " Is it really impossible between us? Were we fated to be separated?"

All these questions were roaming in their brain, but only time can answer these questions.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, Noon

-Aaron-

Aaron is sitting at the park, waiting for Gui Gui to come.

Aaron thought to himself, " I'm not going to leave, unless she comes see me."

-Gui Gui-

Gui Gui thought to herself, " I can't go! It will only bring his hopes up... and mine's."

-3 hours later-

-Gui Gui-

*RING RING*

Gui Gui picks up her cell phone and wondered who's this mysterious caller.

Gui Gui said, " Hello, whose this?"

The person on the other end said, " This is Calvin! I was wondering if Aaron had contacted you the past few days. After last time, he ran off and never picked up his phone. I was getting worried."

Gui Gui said, " Oh! I haven't seen him these past few days... Sorry..."

Calvin replied in dismay, " That's all right. Give me a call if you hear from him."

Gui Gui hung up the phone and decided to visit the park to see if Aaron is there.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gui Gui went to the park and couldn't find Aaron.

She went to search for him on the beach.

She was about to search some place else when she didn't spot Aaron there.

Just when she turns to leave, someone pulled her in for a hug.

The person said, " I'm so glad you came. I thought you weren't coming..."

Gui Gui said, " Let go of me, Aaron... Don't get me wrong. I'm here to check on you because your friend called me."

Aaron said, " Stop lying Gui Gui it's because you're worried about me! Stop hiding your feelings."

Gui Gui thinks to herself, " Even if we're not siblings, we still can't be together. You have to marry Hebe soon. I can't love you..."

Gui Gui said, " NO, I DON'T! I NEVER did and NEVER will. Gosh, just forget about me!"

She turns to leave but Aaron held her hand tightly.

Aaron replies, " I can't forget you. Your name is already planted in my heart. I-"

Gui Gui stopped him. She can't bare to hear anymore.

She was afraid that she's going to lose control of her feelings.

Gui Gui said, " That's enough."

Aaron asked, " Do you really not care if I marry Hebe?"

Gui Gui hesitated before she answered, " No, I don't care."

Aaron said hurtfully, " Fine then, throw this into the lake," he took the bracelet from his pocket.

Gui Gui exclaimed, " Why do you have it?"

Aaron asked, " I thought you don't care anymore?"

Gui Gui said, " Is that all I need to do to prove that I don't love you?"

Gui Gui hesitated and took the neck and unwillingly threw the bracelet off to the lake.

Aaron said, " Wow, seems like I was wrong... Answer this question, did you ever loved me, a tiny bit?"

Gui Gui was nearly in tears and replied, " No."

Aaron walked off leaving Gui Gui alone on the beach.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gui Gui ran to the lake and starts looking for the bracelet.

While searching, Gui Gui said through tears, " I love you... but we're not meant to be together."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note- What a dramatic chapter... I finally updated after all these weeks. So will Aaron and Gui Gui be together? Hope they'll be together...
Don't know what to write next... X.X
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading!! Comments!! Anyways, remember to check out my Sina blog: http://t.sina.com.cn/jennyxieus and become my fan if you like the story!

var fctb_tool=null; function FCTB_Init_9d75338c4fb24bf284fb5084033ad2e6(t) { fctb_tool=t; start(fctb_tool); } FCTB_Init_9d75338c4fb24bf284fb5084033ad2e6(document['FCTB_Init_6cfb9429fd1843ff893d275f323220d5']); delete document['FCTB_Init_6cfb9429fd1843ff893d275f323220d5']