Why didn't you tell me?(Kris POV)

A Homecoming to Remember
I tried to run after Camisha, but someone grabbed my hand. I turned around to see Irene. "Don't" she said. "Let her go." I sighed and walked back into the coffee shop. Jacob and Josh were sitting at the counter with Audrey. When I walked in they all turned to look at me. I walked over to them. "Are you okay?" Josh asked as he put his arm on my shoulder. I pulled away "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked Josh. He hesitated before answering. "I just..." Josh stuttered. "YOU WHAT?!?" I yelled at him. "Dude, calm down." Jacob whispered. "You're causing a scene." I turned around and saw everyone in the coffee shop staring at me. Including Micah. I cleared my throat. I pointed at Josh, Jacob and Audrey. "You three. Outside. Now." I said and I walked towards the door of the coffee shop. The three of them followed me. I sat down at a table outside the coffee shop. They all stood around me.
"Sit"
They all pulled up chairs to sit down. We all looked at each other awkwardly  for a while. Then Jacob broke the silence. "We wanted to tell but..." "BUT WHAT?!?" I yelled at him. "but we didn't know what say." he answered. I started getting really frustrated. "JACOB! WE'VE TALKED AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH FOR THE PAST FIVE YEARS! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT IN THOSE FIVE YEARS YOU COULD FIND THE RIGHT THE WORDS TO TELL ME I HAD A KID?" I stood up from the table. Audrey held my hand. "wait, we're not done" she said. "Yeah, hear us out." Josh added. I sighed and sat back down. Audrey was next to speak.
"After you left, Camisha started acting really weird. She was really emotional and sick all the time. we all just thought she was trying to get over you."
She paused for a second, then she continued.
"One day, we were all sitting in the coffee shop and told everyone she was going to stay with her sister in the States for a while. She left the next day."
"How long was she gone?" I asked. "About a year and a half." Josh answered. "Did she keep in contact with anyone?" "Only Irene and Erika, and when we asked them about her they told us she fine, and that she was happy." Jacob said. "We were all shocked when she came back. And even more shocked when she came back with a baby." Josh said. "Wait. So she didn't tell anyone she was pregnant?" I asked. They all shook their heads. "Im guessing Irene and Erika knew." Audrey answered, "They were the only ones weren't surprised" I sighed and processed all the information. "Did she ever say anything about the kid's father?" I asked. "She said he was some guy she met in the states." Josh answered. "Did you believe her?" I asked. "Come on man" Jacob said. "That little girl looked just like you when she was baby. Of course we didn't believe her." "Then why didn't you tell me?" I asked. Jacob sighed. "We wanted to, every time we confronted her about it, she would get really upset and tell us we were all crazy and that we were just trying to find ways to bring you back into her life." "She said that?" I asked. They nodded. "After a while we just stopped asking." Audrey said. I sat back in the chair to think. It made sense why they wouldn't tell me. But then again, It didn't. I still felt betrayed. They could have at least told me about Micah, even if they left out the part about her being mine. "I guess I understand why you didn't tell me about Micah being mine, but you could have at least told that Camisha had a kid." I said. "We wanted to but, she said that after you left, anything she did was none of your business because you weren't a part of her life anymore." Josh answered. I was shocked after hearing his answer. The words hurt me. I didn't know that me leaving had affected her so much. But then again I would have probably felt the same way if I was left to raise a child alone. Audrey got up from table, "I have to get back to work, I'll see you guys later." she said and then she walked back into the shop. As she was walking in, Camisha's aunt was walking out, carrying a sleeping Micah in her arms. I walked over to her. She  spoke first. "Welcome back Kevin." she said. "Thanks, glad to be back" I answered. I looked at Micah, she was sleeping soundly. I her little cheek. "She's so beautiful." I said in amazement. "I know." Camisha's aunt answered. I gently kissed Micah on the forehead. She smiled in her sleep. She had the most beautiful smile I had seen. It was exactly like her mother's. "Kevin," Camisha's aunt called me name. "Yes?" I answered, not taking my eyes off of Micah. "Give Camisha some time. She's just shocked and doesn't know what to do. Just give her some time, I promise she'll come around." She said to me. I nodded my head. Then she walked to her car. I help her put Micah in the car. "She's with me all weekend," she said. "You can come see her if you want." "I will." I answered, "But, I want to talk to Camisha first." She nodded her head. "I understand. If you change your mind, you know where I live." she said with a smile. Then she climbed in her car and drove away. I stood on the sidewalk for a minute, thinking. I really wanted to talk to Camisha, to apologize to her for leaving her. I wanted to tell her that I wanted to be a part of her and Micah's lives. I wanted to tell her that I stilled loved her, and that I wanted to take care of her and our child. I turned to walk to the bustop. I was going to go to Camisha's house and tell her how I felt. Then I stopped myself.
"give her some time"
I heard Camisha's aunt's words in my head. I sighed. "Tomorrow." I said to myself. Then I walked back into the coffee shop.