Secret's Out

A Homecoming to Remember
When I saw Kevin's expression, I stopped smiling. He stared at me, and didn't say anything. At first I was confused, then I realized what had just happened. My heart started beating really fast and my mouth got really dry. I tried to talk, but I couldn't find words to say.
My first thought was to run.
I quickly got up from the table, and walked toward the door.
Kevin followed me.
I tried to walk faster, and I made it out the door just before Kevin grabbed my hand.
I didn't turn around.
 I tried to pull away from his grasp, but he was too strong.
"Camisha." Kevin called my name.
I didn't  answer.
"Camisha." he called my name louder.
I turned around, but I don't look at his face. "Look at me" he said and lifted my face. I looked at his face. He looked concerned and scared.
"What's her name?"
"Micah."
"How old is she?"
"Four."
Kevin asked me questions, and I answered them honestly. After hearing Micah's age he made a face, that looked like he's calculating in his head. Just then, Micah ran  out the door. "Momma!" she screamed. I quickly freed my hand from Kevin's and I picked her up. "Why are you out here momma?" she asked me. "I was just getting some fresh air." I answered her. She smiled at me and then looked at Kevin. "Who's he?" asked me. "This is Kevin." I answered, "He's momma's friend from high school" "Oh!" she said and then she waved at Kevin. He waved back.
Then, Micah did  something I was not expecting her to do.
She reached her arms out towards Kevin. Kevin hesitated at first, but then he smiled and took Micah into his arms. She looked Kevin in his eyes, and he looked back at her. She gently touched Kevin's face, her hand lingered on his nose. Then, she touched her own nose, as if she comparing them. Kevin smiled and then gave her a hug. "Micah, it's cold out here, why don't you go back inside with Nana?" I sais as I motioned towards the door. She groaned a bit, and then wriggled out of Kevin's arms and ran back into the coffee shop. I turn back around to face Kevin.
"She's beautiful." he said.
"I know" I answered
. "She looks just like you." Kevin said
. I smiled.
"But she has my nose.." Kevin said. 
 I didn't respond.
"She's mine, isn't she?" Kevin asked.
I still didn't answer.
He took my hand again. "Why didn't you tell me?" Kevin asked. "I- I Just.." I stuttered. "What?" Kevin asked, he's sounded mad. I tried to talk, but I couldn't. Tears started forming in my eyes. Kevin saw them and tried to hold me. I pulled away. "Camisha." he called my name. "Don't" I said  and I walked away.