Promise (Kris POV)

A Homecoming to Remember
 I smiled at the memory of that night in February, it was one of those moments that I would never forget.
"What are you smiling at?" I heard someone ask. I turned around and saw Camisha standing there. "When did you get here?" I asked. "Just a few minutes ago"  she answered. I nodded and Camisha sat down on the floor next to me.
"So are you going to tell me what you were smiling at?" she asked. I laughed, "Just reminiscing." I replied. Camisha gave me a look. I laughed and handed her the jacket in my hand. She smiled when she saw it. "Awww memories..." she said. I smiled and continued digging through the box of stuff. I came across a few more things that I recognized.
"OH MY GOD KEVIN GIVE IT TO ME!!!!" Camisha screamed.
"NO! I want to see!" I yelled back. Camisha jumped on me and tried to retrieve the Yearbook. "Kevin I look really ugly in there!" she yelled. I pushed her off of me and stood up. "I don't care I still want to see!" I said. I held the year book above my head and turned through the pages. I found Camisha's picture, "Awwww look at you!" I said. Camisha scoffed and rolled her eyes. " I look freaking disgusting in that picture." she said. I laughed, "No you don't!" I replied. She glared at me, "What ever you're just saying that." she said. I put the yearbook down and grabbed Camisha. "I thought you were pretty then, and I think you're pretty now, and I'll think you're pretty when we're 80"  I hold her. She smiled, "What about when we're 81?" she asked. I laughed, "We'll cross that bridge when we get to it." I answered. Camisha hit my arm and picked up the yearbook. "Remind me to burn this later." she said as she threw the book back in the box. I laughed and helped Camisha pack stuff back in the box. I reached for a small box that was on the table. "What's this?" I asked as I opened it. Camisha looked at me.
"That's..." she started to say.
Inside the box, was a ring. But not just any ring, it was the ring that I gave Camisha, it was her promise ring.
 I took the ring out of the box and looked at it. 
"Remember when I gave you this?" I asked. Camisha nodded.
"It was on our 4 month anniversary." she said. I nodded.
Camisha giggled, "We were walking through the park and you tripped and the ring fell out your pocket" she said. I glared at her, "Do you have to remember every detail?" I asked her. She laughed, "Of course!" she answered, "It was an amazing day."
I smiled at her.
Camisha went back to packing stuff in the box.
"Camisha..." I called her name.
She looked at me, "hmmm?"
I walked over to her and took her left hand, I placed the ring on her finger.
She looked at me.
"Promise me you won't take this back off until I say so okay?" I asked her.
She nodded. "I promise."