Worries (O/C POV)

A Homecoming to Remember

"I promise." I said to him. Kevin smiled and kissed me.
I packed the all the rest of my thing back into the box, closed it, and put it back in the closet.
I turned to Kevin, "What should we do now?" I asked. Kevin shrugged, "I don't know." he answered, "We can't leave because Micah's sleeping." "Yeah," I replied, "and dinner is already made so..." "How about a movie?" Kevin cut me off. "But we can't leave. Micah's sleeping." I answered. "I'm sure we can find one on TV." he replied. I looked at him and nodded, "I guess that could work." I answered.
 
Kevin sat down on the couch and the TV. I sat down the other end and curled up into a comfy position. Kevin looked at me. "What is it?" I asked. He jumped, "Umm nothing..." he answered. I gave him a weird look. He cleared his throat and began flipping through the channels. He found some cheesy romantic comedy and we decided to watch that.
Within the first 10 minutes of the movie, I was already bored. I sighed and laid my head on the arm of the chair.
I felt the weight of the couch shift, I looked up and saw Kevin staring at me, "What?" I asked. He clear his throat, "Nothing... it's just that umm..." his voice trailed off. "It's just that what?" I asked. "Umm it's just that... you're ummm going to get a ummm neck cramp if you lay like that." he answered. I looked at him, "That's what you wanted to tell me?" I asked. He nodded. I laughed, " And where exactly should I lay so I don't get a neck cramp?" I asked. Kris cleared his throat and turned so his back was against the chair arm. Then he opened his arms and pointed to his chest. "Here." he answered. I looked at Kevin and laughed. He smiled and grabbed my arm and pulled my over to him. I laid my head on his chest and sighed. Kevin put his arms around me, "What is it?" he asked. I smiled, "It's nice... being able to do things like this with you again." I answered. Kevin sighed and squeezed me tighter, "Yeah... this is nice." he said.
"Kevin?" I called his name. "Huh?" he answered. I sighed, "What's going to happen to us when you go back to Korea?" I asked.
There was a long a pause. It made me uneasy. Then Kevin finally spoke. "It's going to be different, and it's going to be hard at first, but we'll adjust and it will be okay." he said. "And will your fans be okay? With us? And Micah?" I asked. Kevin sighed and kissed my forehead and sighed, "I don't know. But the best thing we can do is keep quiet for now, and when I go back to Korea we'll figure this out." he said. I nodded. Kris smiled, "Don't worry about it, okay? Let's just enjoy our time together now and we'll figure out everything else when the times comes." he said. I nodded again.
I went back to watching the movie. So my eyes grew heavy and I drifted off to sleep, but my afternoon nap ended abruptly after a loud vibrating noise caused me to wake up. "Sorry. It's my phone." Kevin apologized. I groaned and buried my face in his chest. Kevin answered phone.
 
He went off talking in to the person in Korean, so I guessed it was one of the other guys. The conversation seemed normal at first until Kevin sprung up from the couch nearly knocking me to the floor. He paced the room and ran his hand through his hair. We made eye contact and I could instantly tell something was wrong. He sighed deeply and put on his shoes and exited the apartment. I wanted to follow, but something told me he didn't want me to hear this conversation, even if I couldn't understand it.
 
I sat down on the couch and waited for Kevin to come back. Thoughts of what the conversation could be about flooded my mind. From the way Kevin reacted, I was sure it wasn't good news.
I thought back to the conversation Kevin and I had earlier, him telling me not to worry and that we should just enjoy our time together, and for some reason, I still couldn't help worrying about what the future might hold.
While I was caught up in my thoughts, Kevin came back. I looked up at him."Should I start worrying now?" I asked.