Vacation

A Homecoming to Remember
"Flight 773 with non stop service to Vancouver is now boarding."
Kris picked up his bag and slowly walked over to the boarding area. He showed his ticket to the gate agent and then made his way onto the plane. He found h his seat, and quietly sat down. Kris stared out the window and his mind started to wander. He started thinking about the last five years of his life.
 For the past four, (almost five years) of his life, Kris had been in Korea, training to become an idol for one of the biggest music companies in Korea, SM Entertainment. Kris was one of the leaders of SM's newest boy group, EXO. The group had had a great rookie year, and because of this, SM granted Kris and the other members some vacation time before their comeback. Most of the members stayed in Korea, since that's where they were from, others, (like Kris' fellow Chinese members) went home to China to spend time with their families. Kris had spent about week in China with his mom before he decided to visit the rest of his family in  Vancouver. Kris was both excited and nervous. He was excited to see his family but also nervous because this was the first time he had been back to Canada since he left 5 years ago. He wondered if people remembered him, and whether they would be excited to see him. He thought about all his friends he had left in Vancouver and what they were probably doing with their lives.
He thought back to all the good times he had in Vancouver, going to school, playing basketball, hanging out with his friends all night, being a young and care-
free teenager, falling in love. Kris thought about all these things but his mind focused on "falling in love" and began to daydream.
 
He daydreamed about her.
 
He thought about all the times the times they shared together, good and bad. He thought about what she was probably doing with her life, and whether she had a boyfriend or not. probably does... he thought to himself. Then he laughed, he didn't care if she was dating or single, he just wanted to see her, and make sure she was happy. He wanted to make sure her life was going well and that she had a bright future ahead of her. Kris also wanted to make sure of one more thing, he wanted to make sure she had forgiven him for leaving her 5 years ago.