Kris POV

A Homecoming to Remember
"Are you sure you can do this?" Camisha asked me for like the 1000th time. I looked at her, "Yes I'm sure!" I responded. Camisha looked at me, "Kevin are you sure? I can just call my boss and tell her I can't come in..." she suggested. I sighed, "Camisha. Go. I think I can handle a four-year old for a few hours..." I told her. She looked at me and sighed, " Fine... I'll go... but if you need me, just call, I'll come straight-" I cut off her words with a reassuring kiss. "Everything this is going to be fine." I told her. Camisha gave me a nervous smile, "Okay..." she said. I smiled back and Camisha walked towards the door, she turned back around to face me, "I'll be back at four..." she said. I nodded. Camisha gave me one last look before walking out the apartment.
 
After Camisha left, I sat down on the couch and decided to watch some T.V. Less than 30 minutes later a sleepy eyed Micah slowly entered the living room. When she saw me, she smiled. "Good Morning." I greeted her with a smile, "Morning..." she replied. Micah climbed up on the couch and snuggled up next to me. "Where's mommy?" Micah asked me. "She had to go to work." I answered. Micah looked at me, "When is she coming home?" Micah asked. "Sometime this afternoon..." I answered. "So, are you gonna stay with me today?" Micah asked. I nodded. Micah smiled
 
Micah and I watched T.V. until she got hungry. I attempted to make her eggs and bacon for breakfast, but that didn't work out.
 
Micah took one look at the plate and looked back at me.
"Cereal?" I asked.
"Cereal." Micah answered.
 
I poured Micah a bowl of cereal and she ate contently. After she finished I asked her what she wanted to do for the day. Micah told me she wanted to go to the park. I agreed, and Micah got from the table and went to her room to get dressed. I cleaned the breakfast dishes and then went to see if Micah was ready.
Micah was standing in front of the mirror in her room with a brush in her hand. Her hair looked like a big bush on the top of her head. When she saw me, she gave me frustrated look and then stretched her hand out towards me, "Here." she said. I looked at her hand, she was giving me the brush.
 
I laughed and took the brush from her and tried my best tame the mess on her head. After I finished, I stood back and admired my work. I had done a pretty good job. Micah seemed happy with her hair also.
 
Micah and I exited her room and walked straight towards the front door. We left the apartment, got in the car, and drove to the park. As soon as we got there, Micah ran off towards the playground. I walked over to a bench and sat down. I watched Micah with the other kids. She was laughing and running around without a care in the world.
Seeing her like that gave me a warm feeling inside. I wanted to her stay like that, always. I never wanted her to be sad, or hurt, or angry. I wanted her to always be happy, and cheerful, and I told myself that I would make sure she was always happy no matter what.
I was so into my thoughts that I didn't even notice when I a girl walked up to me. "Excuse me..." the girl said. I jumped. "Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you Oppa!" the said after she noticed that she had scared me. I looked her.
 
Did she just call me Oppa?
 
"Umm sorry, but do I know you?" I asked. The girl looked at me, "Well... No, you don't... but I know you. I'm a fan of yours." she said. I gave her a confused look, and then I remembered.
 
I smiled at the girl, "You're an EXO fan?" I asked. The girl nodded and smiled. "I know your on vacation and all, but I was just wondering if we could take a picture together?" she asked. "Sure. No problem." I answered. The girl smiled, and took out her phone. We took the picture, then the girl thanked me and walked away. I sat back down on the bench. A thought popped into my head that made me chuckle.
I realized that since I had been home, I hadn't really thought about Korea, or the Fans, or being famous. It was as if being home had made forget all that stuff. Like being home had made me feel normal again.

I'M BACK!!!! I am extremely sorry I haven't been updating on this story, I just couldn't think of what to write next. But I'm back now and i don't plan on taking anymore extemely long breaks! 

Dont forget to comment ,subscribe, and share with your friends! 

Oh! and if you're interested, you should the other fic I'm writing!

Here's the link----------------> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/463513/under-the-same-moon-drama-fluff-exo-love-supernatral

Enjoy!!!! (: