The Question (O/C POV)

A Homecoming to Remember

I smiled at Kevin and he smiled back. I looked at Micah, "we should probably let her sleep." I said, Kevin nodded and we both walked out of the room. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. I looked to see where Kevin was, he was standing in the corner by the fireplace, looking at the pictures on the mantle. I watched him. He took the time to look at every single picture. And when he looked at them all, he finally walked over and sat down on the couch. I looked at him, "I have more pictures, if you wanna see them." I said to him. "Sure." he answered with a smile. I got the photo albums from across the room. I handed them to him. He looked through the pictures and asked questions about when they were taken. He came across one picture and stopped. I looked to see which one it was. It was picture of me holding Micah, minutes after her birth. He looked at me, "This is my favorite one..." he said. I smiled. "Me too." I said answered, "Delivering was the most painful thing I have ever experienced in my life, but as soon as I saw Micah's face. I forgot all about the pain and all that mattered was the baby in my arms."

He looked at me "I'm sorry I wasn't there..." he said. I sighed, "There's nothing to be sorry for. You're here now. And besides , It's my fault." I said. Kevin sighed, "Camisha, did you know you were pregnant before I left?" he asked. I didn't answer. "Camisha," he called me again. I started tearing up, "I'm sorry..." I finally answered. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. I paused before answering. "The day I was going to tell you, was the day you got accepted into SM, you were so excited and you kept saying how happy you were, I knew that it was your dream, and I just did what I thought was best." I said to him, he looked at me, "So, you didn't tell me because you didn't want me to give up on going to Korea?" he asked, I nodded, "I knew how much it meant to you to go, and I didn't want you to feel bad about leaving me here."  I answered. He looked at me, "After you left, I tried to make myself forget about you, but that was impossible because, I was carrying a part of you. I decided that it was best for me to just leave." I said. "Is that why you went to the States?" He asked, I nodded "I stayed there for a while, but I hated it. I missed my home and friends so I came back." I said. "Did you ever think about contacting me?" he asked, I thought before answering, "Only a couple times, but then I'd hear Josh and Jacob talking about how happy you were and I just decided not to."  I answered. Kevin sat up and looked at me, "So you hid a pregnancy, Moved out the country, and raised a child all on your own. Just so I could be happy follow my dream?" he asked me. I looked at him and nodded. "You really are something." he said, "I never thought anyone would do something like that for me." "I did it because I loved you..." I said. Kevin looked at me "Do you still love me?" He asked...