Trouble

Boys And Blossoms

The kids reached Hanoi early in the morning. When the reached their hotel, the teachers told them two people in a room. So I guess you guys already knew who will pair up with who ^^. Krystal-Taemin. Minho-Sulli. Jonghyun-Victoria. Amber-Luna. Onew-Key. 

IN SULLI'S AND MINHO'S ROOM

Minho went over to Sulli who was sitting on her bed. He pulled her to stand and he hugged her. 

Minho: I'm sorry for whatever I did in the past. 

Sulli: Aww you don't have to apologize. I mean we were rivals anyway. 

Minho slowly broke the hug. He smiled and pat her head. 

Minho: So are we going to sleep or are we going breakfast?

Sulli: You go ahead and have breakfast. I wanna sleep. 

Just then... Knock knock

Minho went to answer the door while Sulli climbed back to her bed. Sulli heard a voice. A familiar voice came from the door. 

"Aww Minho oppa! I finally get to see you!"

Minho: Yah! What the ? Break the hug. NOW. 

Minho roared at the last word. 

"Oppa why are you being like this? Aren't you happy to see me? I travelled all the way from Seoul just to see you. I missed you oppa. I can't live a day without seeing you"

Minho: What the hell you're doing woman? Firstly. I don't really know you. Secondly. Who are you to call me oppa? Thirdly. Get the out of here! 

"Oppa don't be like this... Please accept my love. I'll do whatever it takes to make you love me back!"

Minho: I already have a girlfriend. Please. Go. Now. 

"Liar! You rejected every girl in Seungri who likes you. I can give you everything. My first kiss. My first everything!"

Minho: I don't want you. I don't care if you are saving your first kiss for me. I don't even want to take it! Now go. I don't want to be rude to shut the door on you! 

"Oppa please I beg you! Can't you see I'm willing to travel so far to see you?"

Sulli had enough of hearing the whole conversation. She needed to see who is the girl. Furthermore the girl was so noisy, Sulli couldn't even try to sleep. Sulli got up and took a look at the door. She saw who was at the door. 

Yuri. 

Yuri: Omo oppa! Why are you with that ?! In one room?! You're supposed to be mine!!!! 

Sulli: Yuri. Shut the up! 

Sulli stormed to the door and slapped Yuri. 

Yuri: How could you? Oppa do something!! *nudging Minho's arm* you're supposed to be mine!!! Freaking MINE!!!!!!

Sulli: First things first, you're nothing to him. Secondly. He's MINE. 

Sulli turned to Minho, placed her hands on his cheeks and kissed him passionately. Minho was shocked. Too shocked to react. His mind was telling him to kiss back but his body just wouldn't listen. It lasted for a good 30 seconds. Sulli broke the kiss and smiled to Yuri. 

Sulli: Saw that? Now. Don't forget who am I. Your dad is working under my dad. Yes he has a high pay that's why you're attending such school. But. I have the power to get you OUT of the school, don't forget I'm really good friends with Victoria and I'll make sure your dad is jobless if you continue to harass MY BOYFRIEND. When that happens its all because of YOU. Now. OFF. 

Sulli pulled Minho into the room and slammed the door. Outside, Yuri was sobbing loudly. Probably to get sympathy from Sulli since Sulli gave such a threat. Sulli faced Minho and smiled at him. 

Sulli: Sorry Minho. I just couldn't stand how she was whining to you although I didn't know who it was. I hope you didn't mind the kiss. 

Minho was still in shock. He was just looking at Sulli. Sulli nudged him. 

Sulli: Yah Choi Minho! Come down to earth Minho ~ I'm sure you've kissed tons of other girls!

Minho seemed to have woken up. 

Minho: *clears throat* um. You're the first to kiss me like that. Other girls merely gave me pecks on my cheeks...

Sulli: Omo. I'm sorry!!!! I hope it wasn't bad! 

Minho: It's okay. It's you. And urm... Thanks. And urm... Sorry I didn't kiss you back. I was blanked out. 

Minho sounded disappointed. Sulli just stick out her tongue. 

Sulli: Too bad. I'll never kiss you ever again! *laughs* you're going breakfast right? I think Yuri has left. I can't hear her stupid sobs anymore. I think the others will be eating breakfast right now. I'll go sleep. Goodnight!

Sulli climbed back onto her bed. Finally. Some peace. I still can't believe I kissed him! I was so pissed on what Yuri was saying to him. What? Love her back? In her dreams!!! Sulli touched her lips. And I felt something... Could it be...

Minho in the other hand opened the door. He was really hoping Yuri wasn't outside. He touched his lips and his lips curled into a smile. After he opened the door, he saw the rest of f(x) and shinee waiting outside of his door except Krystal and Taemin. They were all staring at him. 

Jonghyun: What was that all about?!

Victoria: Yuri was begging Minho to take her? *laughs*

Key: That was epic man! Sulli's acting was so real! Unless... You guys are really together which I doubt so! 

Onew: I love Sulli's threat! You both should have seen the look on Yuri's face when Sulli slammed the door on her. Epic! E to the p to the i c.

Amber: Yeah she was sobbing so hard I felt like going to her and kicked her. She didn't realize we were all watching. She left right away when she saw us looking all embarrassed.  

Minho: Yah! You guys stood in front of my door just to bombard me with question relating to her?! I'll tell you over breakfast. Lets go!

Luna: Isnt Sulli coming? 

Minho: She wants to sleep. C'mon lets go!

Victoria: Is Taemin and Krystal coming? I think something is fishy between them. They definitely like each other!

Luna: Vic, lets talk during breakfast! Juicy details are to be saved for later! 

And they pressed the lift to go down. 

---

A short chapter for you readers! 

Thank you for your kind comments. I'll reply your comments in the next chapter. For now enjoy the chapter. Even I was feeling happy while typing these. For minyul shippers, I'm sorry I really don't like them to be together. Minho and Sulli look better with each other. Just my opinion. 

Continue to comment and subscribe! And maybe up vote my story? ;) that would make my day! Til then. XOXO