Is It Love?

Boys And Blossoms

"What are we now?"

Krystal glanced at Taemin who was sitting on his bed in the cabin. 

Krystal: I mean, look at what we are doing. We held hands. We shared a room. Now we are sharing the same cabin. If this goes on I will definitely fall in love with you Taemin. You're... Different. Well different from what I thought you were. Snobbish and all. 

Taemin smiled. He got up and sat on Krystal's bed. He held her hand. 

Taemin: Krys... At this rate, I'll fall in love with you too. 

Krystal blushed. Taemin was looking straight into her eyes as he said those words. For the past few days, Krystal couldn't control herself. She felt as if she's throwing herself to him. At the end of this she wouldn't want to a one sided love. 

Krystal: Am I annoying? I feel as if I'm throwing myself to you. And you just didn't say anything. 

Taemin: What do you mean? Do you know how much I like it when I'm with you? Do you know how much I like it when you're all sweet to me? You're not throwing yourself my dear. In fact, I'm falling for you. I can't believe it at first, maybe because of our rivalry that we had, and now we are stuck together, there is a different side of you. Girls in school are jealous of you. I guess I'm lucky to fall for the prettiest girl in school, knowing that her personality is so pure.

Krystal started tearing. She felt happy listening to those words. The most handsome guy in school is falling for her. And she felt the same way too. She straightaway hugged Taemin. 

Krystal: Thank you. For falling for someone like me. And I'm falling for you too...

Taemin slowly break the hug. He leaned forward... And kiss her cheek. Krystal gently his cheek. That was the moment that they couldn't forget. Krystal felt as if she was on cloud nine when Taemin kissed her cheek. How would she feel if he ever kisses her lips? 

Krystal: I guess I'll have to kiss you back. 

Krystal kissed his cheek. Their faces were so close, that they looked like they were going to kiss for real. 

Taemin: Do you want our first kiss to be in this cabin?

Krystal: I can wait baby. ^^

Taemin smiled. He pat her head and kissed her forehead. 

Taemin: Go sleep my dear. 

Krystal smiled. Taemin went back to his bed. They both couldn't stop smiling. All these feelings came too fast. They two most popular kids in school were going to be together. Will they be ready for that? 

---

A short taestal chapter for you readers ^^

I hope you like it. Comment and subscribe!