Sidetrack

Boys And Blossoms

 

Sidetrack
 
The kids walked back to their hotel and to their respective rooms after hours of chilling at one Fullerton. Minho and Sulli decided to sleep after they had washed up. Sulli was staring into space, thinking deeply about something. She glanced at Minho. He was already asleep. She reached out and caressed his face. His distinct and sculpted features on his handsome face made Sulli's heart flutter. 
 
"I know it has been a love-hate relationship between us. One minute we were normal, another minute we were fighting. I admit I really love it when I woke up and found myself in your arms. I felt warmth. But I just don't know why I reacted that way. And I didn't mean what I said. 
 
And you know what? I realize I won't fall for you after all. 
 
I realize that maybe I just don't deserve you at all for treating you this way. Yes. I am in love with you. And I'm confessing to you right now since you're asleep. So you won't know whatever rubbish I might be babbling later on. What you told me when we were in Hanoi, it struck me. All those times you playfully hit my head whenever you pass me in class, I thought you hated me. But when I think back, there wasn't any hatred in your eyes. So maybe it was just me. It was just us f(x). I realize it was always f(x) finding fault with you guys. All those competing moments. I only heard that you guys didn't want us in this trip because you guys find us annoying. It is not like because you hated us or something. So I realize that we f(x) was always annoying shinee. I mean like, if you really hated me, why would you save me from Lee Jonghyun? Why would you stay up all night just to nurse me? I guess you told my mum not to tell me that it was you who took care of me. Maybe if I knew at that time that you were the one who took care of me, I wouldn't have believe it anyway. You didn't give me a hug today. I felt sad of course. *sigh* Minho, I'm really really sorry for whatever I've done to you. I've been a to you. And you deserve better. Why would you fall for a like me anyway? I'm sorry... And I love you".
 
Sulli's eyes were filled with tears. She felt guilty for doing all those things she had done to Minho. She regretted. She snuggled into his arms and gave him a peck on his cheek before retracting herself to go to sleep. Not long after Sulli was already sound asleep. 
 
"I love you for the way you are Ssul. I always have a soft spot for you, and it will be there forever as long as you're with me. I love you too".
 
Minho smiled and pulled Sulli into his arms.
 
Minho heard every single word that Sulli said. 
 
End of sidetrack