Truth

Boys And Blossoms

Minho went back his room. He saw Sulli sitting on his bed, holding on to that photo frame of him and her when they were younger. He went to Sulli, put the photo frame aside, pulled her up and gave her a hug. 

Minho: Please believe in me. 
 
Sulli broke the hug. 
 
Sulli: It doesn't matter you don't have to assure me. We are just friends. I'm just upset. I felt cheated I didn't know any of these. 
 
Minho: You didn't hear what I said just now before I went out? And if you don't have feelings why are holding that photo frame? 
 
Sulli: I just...
 
Minho: That is my favorite photo. Sulli, I heard your confession. 
 
Sulli: *surprised* what?! No I was just sprouting nonsense!!!
 
Minho: I love you Sulli. From when we were young I've always have a soft spot for you. I don't show it. I admit you and the other girls were way overboard sometimes. You girls just couldn't stop annoying us. I love you Choi Sulli. Please. Believe me. I'm clean. The detective will be coming later. We will see what he has. 
 
Minho pulled her for another hug and her hair. She hugged him back, crying on his shoulders. 
 
Minho: Why are you crying?! You're always crying in front of me! Such a cry baby. 
 
Sulli: Yah! *wiping her tears* I just feel stupid. For a moment I let my girl instincts take over and conclude my own conclusion. 
 
Minho: Girls will always be girls! Always thinking too much. Trust me. You're the only one for me Ssul.
 
Just then, Yuri went into his room. 
 
Yuri: *pointing at Sulli* YOU AGAIN!!!!!
 
Yuri stormed to them and tried breaking the hug. Minho got really really really angry. He gave Yuri a tight slap. Yuri whimpered and fell to the floor, weeping. 
 
Minho: This is my room. I have my own privacy. This is MY HOUSE. You're nothing but a pest. You and I know nothing happened between us. I don't know which er's baby you're carrying. Don't even dream about marrying me. All you want is money isn't it? I won't fall for you and never in my life will I ever do that. You're the most disgusting woman on earth! 
 
Minho roared at her. His parents and Taeyeon were outside of his door. They witnessed the whole scene. 
 
Mr Choi: So it was all lies???????
 
Yuri: NO! You saw the photos! Minho was just putting on a show! 
 
Mrs Choi: You horrible monster! My son grew up in a disciplined manner. I brought him up well!
 
Yuri: It's true and the whole of Seoul will know about it!
 
Taeyeon: What do you mean?
 
Yuri: I sold the photos to a reporter. *laughs* just stay tuned. 
 
Minho: YOU ! 
 
Yuri: You'll be mine Choi Minho! 
 
One of the maids passed the morning papers to Mr Choi. Well. The photos made it to the front page, with headings "CHOI HOLDING'S HEIR TO WED GIRL FROM HIS SCHOOL". Stories of her getting pregnant were all in the front page. Minho took the papers and threw it to Yuri's face. 
 
Minho: You don't know how powerful is my family yet. Don't forget Sulli's here too. Just you wait Kwon Yuri. The truth will prevail. 
 
Sulli: And your dad will lose his job, . 
 
~
 
Mr Choi hired bodyguards to bodyguard Yuri's room in the house. To prevent her from going out of her room and also to monitor her every movement. Yuri became frustrated. WHY CAN'T THEY JUST BELIEVE ME?! THE PHOTOS ARE REAL! 
 
 
The detective, Kim Heechul, came in the afternoon. Heechul was a family friend, and he was the top detective in Korea. Mr Choi, Mrs Choi, Taeyeon, Minho and Sulli sat in the living room with Heechul. 
 
Heechul: After I got the phone call from Mr Choi I straightaway worked on these photos. Good news is Minho's name is not found in the records of the hotel. Neither did Yuri's name appeared. Here are the list of hotel guests that checked in on that day that she claimed to have been to the hotel with Minho. Minho, you can check whether you recognized any names on the list. And also, the body of 'Minho' in the photos is not proportionate to Minho's real body. I must admit that her photoshop skills are good. But she forgot to adjust the body proportions. Here are the messages that are being sent out from Yuri's phone. It seems that on that faithful day she did meet a guy and they agreed to go to the hotel through text. I'll be finding out who is the person of that number later on. Don't worry Mr Choi, Mrs Choi, Taeyeon, Minho and Sulli. Minho is innocent. If once I find out who is the guy, everything is settled already. I'll be holding a press conference on this and be sure that it will come out on the front page. 
 
Mr Choi: I knew I could count in you Heechul. That's why you are the top detective! You solved the case just overnight!
 
Heechul: In a way Yuri helped me. Because of the body in the photos. 
 
Minho: See!!! I told you I am innocent! Appa, Omma, I want to sue Yuri after this!!!!
 
So many things happened in just in the morning. Heechul took his leave. Minho and Sulli went to his room to see the guest list of the hotel. They both started scanning. One name caught their eye. Park Jungsu. Another soccer player in their school. The check in timing was in the afternoon too. They then checked Yuri's messages records to see if the person she was messaging apto meet was Jungsu. Minhi checked against his contact list in his phone and turned out it was really Jungsu. Minho called Heechul and told him that he knew one name that he spotted on the list and about the phone number. Heechul took note and Minho thanked him again. 
 
Sulli: Minho... I'm sorry I didn't believe you earlier. 
 
Minho: Told you I'm clean! So...
 
Sulli: So...
 
Minho: Wanna go on a date? 
 
Sulli: Okay! 
 
They both went out of the house, holding hands. Mrs Choi saw this and she couldn't help it but to smile. 
 
 
They went to a posh restaurant, and started dining there. As they passed the diners, the diners started whispering. 
 
"Isn't that Choi Minho? He made a girl pregnant!"
 
"Omo Choi Minho bringing another girl for a date while his fiancée is pregnant! What a playboy!"
 
Minho clenched his fist. He was getting mad. Sulli calmed him down and held his hand. 
 
Sulli: The truth will prevail. 
 
Just as they were going to start eating, there was a news flash on tv. 
 
*BREAKING NEWS*
 
Top detective Kim Heechul just solved another case involving Choi Holdings' heir, Choi Minho. 
 
I'm here to give a press conference on the topic of Choi Minho. Mr Minho is being brought up in a disciplined manner and there is no way that he would have done such things. 
 
Heechul flashed a photo. It was a photo of "Minho" hugging Yuri from the back and Yuri took a photo. 
 
This photo shows that the body proportions of "Minho" and it doesn't match the real Mr Minho's body proportions. 
 
He flashed a photo of soccer boys on the field with their bodies bared. 
 
See. The proportions are different. However, I found out who is the guy in the photo. To protect his identity, I will not say on national television, since the guy involved didn't know anything about this. On that fateful day, Mr Choi Minho was out with his friends as supported by messages between them. The girl involved is a gold digger. She sold the photoshopped photos to a reporter to get attention. I hereby declared that Mr Choi Minho was being set up. Thank you. 
 
Sulli started beaming. She could tell that Minho was relieved. He didn't have to face that Yuri anymore! He would be reporting Yuri to the police and suing her as well for defamation. 
 
They continued to enjoy their date. Sulli held Minho's hand. 
 
Sulli: Don't worry anymore okay?
 
Minho squeezed her hand and smiled. 
 
So many events happened in a day. Since the case has been solved, they could fly back to Singapore to enjoy the rest of their trip!
 
Minho and Sulli went home after that since they didn't really have much rest. Police cars were outside if their house. The police had come to arrest Yuri and Yuri was sobbing. She saw Minho she started crying even more. When Yuri was in the police car already, Heechul went out of the house. Minho couldn't stop thanking him! 
 
Heechul: You're most welcome bro. What are friends for??? 
 
 
IN MINHO'S ROOM
 
Minho: Now you believe me?
 
Sulli: Of course! 
 
Minho: You owe me something. That was for doubting me. 
 
Minho pointed at his lips. Sulli smiled and started leaning in. She wrapped her arms around Minho's neck. Minho wrapped his arms around her body. Their lips met and it was the sweetest kiss they have ever shared. Without any interruptions. Minho broke the kiss. 
 
I love you Sulli
 
I love you too Minho