It's A Cold Day

Boys And Blossoms

The kids missed their breakfast in the morning because of the trip to Halong Bay the day before they slept until noon. The kids met up at the lobby at 1pm and they were so hungry. So they decided to eat out. 

Key: I surfed the net last night and they stated that there is this Indian restaurant. They serve good food! 

Sulli looked worried. She had never tasted Indian food before and she was afraid that she might not eat anything. 

Amber: Alright, let's go! 

They searched for the Indian restaurant. They went to every street in the old quarters. They finally found the Indian restaurant. The name of the restaurant is 'Tandoor'. They went into the restaurant and proceeded to the second level and took a seat. They started flipping through the menu and started ordering from the waitress. Minho noticed that Sulli didn't order any food except for drinks. So he added one piece of butter naan for her. After 15 minutes the food started to come and they dig in. The food was delicious and good thing they ordered the right food. There were mutton and chicken. Minho placed a slice of butter naan on Sulli's plate. 

Minho: Sulli this looks nice. Please give it a try. Who knows you'll love it. 

Sulli hesitated. She took a small bite. Everyone was watching her. Her facial expression brightened up. 

Sulli: Woah this is good stuff!!!!! 

She started eating and finished all 4 pieces of butter naan. Minho thought that was cute. Minho ordered mango lassi for his drink. He drank it. 

Minho: Woah this is so sour!!! 

Minho ordered additional orange juice. They finished the food and paid the bill. It was a cold day. 10 degrees Celsius. When they talk white smoke came out of their mouth. They started hunting for gloves and shawls. They went to the market place and found gloves selling for 10,000 dong. They bought it right away. It was so cheap! They came across a stall selling shawls but the design wasn't that nice. So they continued their search. There's no nice shawls in the market place. So they went back to the streets to look for the shawls. They found another stall selling shawls and managed to bargain to 40,000 dong. Since they are rich, they never experienced bargaining dor an item before. So because of this trip they got to experience what it is like to be a real tourist. 

They walked further from the old quarters and found themselves in another place. They continued exploring, buying ice cream at just 10,000 dong. They saw Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. 

Key: Do you guys wanna go there? I researched and Ho Chi Minh was actually a prime minister and president of Vietnam long time ago. His body is still in that building. 

Since they were already around that area, might as well they went. So they went. Bought the tickets and started queuing. There were people guarding the mausoleum. They finally entered the building and everyone was very quiet. They walked past the body of Ho Chi Minh. Nobody was allowed to take photos while in that building. There were four people guarding the body. After that they exited the building. A big house greeted them once they went out. 

Key: This was his house. 

Amber: Hey Key, are you a tour guide now?! 

Everyone laughed. 

Key: Hey at least I know something about this country and you guys don't. Hmph. 

Minho started taking photos. Photography was one of his hobbies. 

Minho: Hey guys want to take a group photo here? It's for memories! 

They asked another tourist to help them take photo. It turned out perfectly. They continued exploring the area. The cars which Mr Ho Chi Minh used to own was there on display too. He had a smaller house too because he felt that the big house was too big for him and also he also had a house made out of wood. This was because he stayed in the a mountains for years before returning to Hanoi. Thus the government built for him a house made out of wood as he got comfortable living in such houses. Initially Mr Ho Chi Minh wanted his ashes to be scattered into the sea. However, the government decided that his body is to be preserved. 

It was in the evening and it was dark. They decided to have dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant before proceeding back to the hotel. They were supposed to assemble by 8pm. The train was leaving at 9.10pm. They got back to the hotel, packed their stuffs and they waited for the teachers and the tour guide. 

After that the mini van drove to Hanoi Station. The tour guide collected their tickets and distributed. 

Tour guide: Please only take this train! Don't be blur and take another train! You'll go somewhere else! 

They had their designated cabins. Looked like Sulli and Minho were going to share one cabin. 

Luna: Aww you guys have fun yeaaaaaaa! 

Sulli: Luna you're so mean

Sulli said with a sad face. They proceeded to the train and boarded. 

Amber: This train sure reminds me of Hogwarts Express! 

In each cabin, there were four beds. Two of the beds at the bottom and two of the beds were at the top. Amber, Luna, Victoria and Krystal entered the first cabin. Taemin, Jonghyun, Key and Onew entered the second cabin, next to the first. Minho and Sulli then went into the third cabin. 

Sulli: I'll sleep here. 

Sulli went to the bed on her left. Minho went to the bed on his right. The top beds would be vacant as there were only the two of them. Sulli took out her iPad and started surfing the net. She was determined to find out about Sapa. Minho was lying down looking at the pictures that he had taken. He saw one photo and laughed. 

Sulli: Yah! What's so funny?

Minho showed the picture of her which he had taken while on the cruise. She was sleeping. 

Sulli: Omo!!!! I look so ugly! Please delete that!

Minho: Noooooo no way! I thought you looked cute. 

Sulli: Ah shut up. Just trying to make me happy right? I look ugly please delete that!

Minho: Aww Sulli is being nice to me. 

Sulli: Wasn't I nice to you these few days?

Minho: No? In the plane you were like, "I don't want to talk to you" *imitating Sulli with her voice*

Sulli got up and wanted to beat Minho when she accidentally fell on to Minho. Their faces were so close. Sulli felt her heart beating faster. 

Minho: Yah! Get off me! You're heavy you know?!

Sulli quickly got up and immediately went to her bed, with her face facing the wall. 

Minho: Don't have to be shy. I know I'm handsome. 

Sulli turned to look at him. 

Sulli: Ewwwww! I was just shocked okay! Pfft. 

Minho just chuckled and continued browsing. They didn't realize that the train was already moving. Sulli wanted to continue using her iPad but she got giddy. So she went to sleep first. Minho saw that she was already sleeping, he went to off the lights. He tucked in to sleep too. 

---

Yes, I got distracted again. 

The Indian restaurant that I mentioned, really sell good food. I don't eat Indian food but while I was there I gave it a try. My friend ordered butter naan and it was so delicious. I hope to go back to that restaurant one day. And one piece of butter naan is cut into 4 pieces. If you're wondering. 

Whatever I said about Mr Ho Chi Minh was whatever I remembered during my trip. One of Vietnam's state was renamed from Saigon to Ho Chi Minh in respect of him. 

The train really reminded me of Hogwarts Express. That was me and my friends' reaction when we stepped into the train. 

This is a very short chapter with not much adventures. 

Sorry about that. 

Hope you like this chapter. Continue subscribing and comment! ^^