Sapa II

Boys And Blossoms

Sulli woke up. It was 8am in the morning. She sat up and glanced at Minho. Minho was still sound asleep. Sulli went to Minho's bed and sat by his side. She gently touched Minho's handsome face. 

Flashback

At a playground. Minho was running towards Sulli and pulled her ponytail and ran away. Being kids at the age of 8, Sulli started crying and screamed, "YAH CHOI MINHO WHAT IS THAT FOR!!!!".

Minho: That is for being rivals with me. You told the class I like to pee in my pants. Embarrassing!!!!!! 

Sulli: You told the class I like to beat people. Lucky I have friends like Amber, Victoria, Krystal and Luna. Hmph. Boys are stupid!

Minho ran to her and pulled her hair again. She started crying more and screamed, "YAH CHOI MINHO I HATE YOU FOREVER!!!!!".

End of flashback

Sulli pinched Minho's cheek. Minho woke up. 

Minho: Yah! What's that for?! *touching his cheek where she had pinched*

His cheek was turning red. 

Sulli: For pulling my ponytail when we were 8. Humph *reaching out to rub his cheek*

Minho: What? I don't remember. 

Sulli: You did!!!! It was painful ok. 

Minho: I don't bully girls. 

Sulli: We were at the playground...

Minho: Then? What you want me to do? Turn back time?

Sulli: I'm just reminded...

Minho: *sigh* fine Sulli... I'm sorry. 

Minho got up and hugged her. Without realizing she hugged back. They continued hugging until Minho pulled Sulli back a little to face her. Minho stared at her lips. Those soft lips... How would it feel to kiss such lips. Minho slowly leaned forward... In an attempt to kiss her. Sulli didn't pull him away. Her heart was beating super fast. She was anticipating. 

Ring ring

Minho stopped. Sulli was startled and pick up the phone. Krystal called. Asking Sulli to meet them at 9am for breakfast. Minho went to the toilet and washed his face. 

What was I thinking?! I can't stop myself. Am I falling for her?!

Meanwhile, Sulli was in a daze. She was not very sure of her actions anymore. She didn't know what to feel anymore. All she knew was she might be falling for Minho. She loved how he took care of her, ensuring that she eats. His hugs, it felt very different. She felt warmth. 

BREAKFAST

Sulli and Minho weren't talking. They felt awkward. They were in the lift going down to have breakfast. They didn't spoke after that incident. As they were approaching the restaurant, they noticed Krystal and Taemin were being extremely close when they were choosing the food from the buffet in the restaurant. Sulli and Minho then started choosing food after they had entered.

AT THE TABLE

Victoria: Woah Krys, you looked extremely close to Taemin!

Krystal just got back from choosing the food. Taemin was still choosing his food. 

Krystal: *blushes* is it obvious?

Luna, Amber and Victoria nodded. 

Krystal: I slept in his room last night. Don't worry nothing happened. We just talked. All night long. 

Luna looked at Krystal suspiciously. Just then, Key, Onew, Jonghyun, Sulli, Minho and Taemin came to the table. Taemin sat opposite Krystal and smiled at her. 

Onew: So what did we miss? 

Luna: Krystal and Taemin slept in one room. 

Jonghyun: Omo! SAME BED?

Krystal: Noooo!!! Separate beds ok. Why don't you ask Sulli and Minho? They slept in one room too! 

Amber: But they dont look as close as you two are!!

Taemin laughed. 

Taemin: Yah! You guys are thinking too much. Just eat your breakfast!

Victoria: Are we going to explore? Or are we gonna rest the whole day until night? 

Key: I feel like staying in today. I'm tired. It's like we never really have a rest!

Onew & Jonghyun: Yeah me too. 

Amber and Luna nodded. 

Victoria: Alright. We can leave the couples to date then *winking at the two couples*

SULLI'S & MINHO'S ROOM

Sulli entered the room first followed by Minho. Minho grabbed her hand. 

Minho: Ssul... I'm sorry about just now. 

Sulli took a deep breath. 

Sulli: It's okay I'm sorry too. 

Minho: Shall we go somewhere later for lunch?

Sulli: Sure. 

Sulli got on her bed and switched on the television. She was still in a daze. I felt the urge of hugging Minho again but she held back. Minho went to the window and looked outside. Wonder what was he thinking. Sulli immediately stood up, went to Minho and gave him a back hug. 

Sulli: Can we stay like this for awhile? If you don't like it please don't say anything. Just.... Stay. 

Minho didn't say anything. He moved his hands to her hands and placed his hands. They stayed in that position for a few minutes. 

Sulli: I'm feeling better. I'm gonna go sleep now. When you want to bring me out for lunch please wake me up. 

Sulli walked to her bed. And slept. Minho was still standing at the window.

Well we still have 5 more weeks... Lets see if I really have feelings for her at the end of five weeks.

It was 2pm. Sulli was still sleeping. Minho just couldn't bear to wake her up. For the past four hours he was watching television, playing games in his iPad, lying down... Yet he still couldn't sleep. He decided to wake her up. His stomach was grumbling. He sat on her bed, shook her hard. She woke up. 

Sulli: Yah Choi Minho! You didn't have to wake me up like that! 

Minho: Oh. 

Sulli: What's wrong?

Minho: Nothing. Go wash up and get ready. I'm hungry. 

Why is Minho being like this... Why am I worrying about him?

It wasnt snowing. But the weather was very cold. They went to the nearest restaurant from their hotel. They saw Taemin and Krystal went out of the restaurant, with all smiles and holding hands. Yes, holding hands. They didn't notice Minho and Sulli, they continued to walk down the street. 

Sulli: Omo. Did you see that? 

Minho was too shocked to say anything. Taemin? Holding hands with Krystal? That was fast. Krystal hated Taemin. She found him annoying. Guess hate can change to love. But isn't it too fast?! But wait. Didn't he and Sulli almost kissed this morning? Hmm. 

They went into the restaurant. Knowing that Sulli was very picky, Minho ordered the food for her. They started chatting again. Like normal. They talked about when they were younger, how much they didn't like each other. Minho thought Sulli was a snob. Sulli thought likewise. They chatted and laughed. After they were done with their meal, they went to the shops nearby the restaurant. Sulli bought a few skirts. All made out of silk. She bought many souvenirs for her whole family since her family had never travelled to Vietnam before. Minho just followed Sulli without any complaints. 

By the time they got back to the hotel, they realized the tour guide was already there to pick them up to go back Hanoi. Minho and Sulli quickly wen pt back to their rooms and started packing. After a few minutes they went down. Everyone was already there when they reached the lobby except for Taemin and Krystal. 

Sulli: Guys!!!! Guess what! 

Victoria: What? You guys kissed? Hehe

Sulli: No!!!!! 

Key: Then? 

Minho: We saw Taemin and Krystal holding hands. 

Everyone else: WHAT?!

Onew: That was fast. 

Jonghyun: They're coming. 

Krystal and Taemin didn't hold hands this time. But they were walking really close. 

Mr Kim: Krystal! Taemin! What took you both so long!!!

Krystal & Taemin: Sorry Mr Kim. 

Tour guide: Since everyone is here, lets go! We will have dinner first! 

In the mini van, everyone laid their eyes in Taemin and Krystal who were sitting together. 

Krystal: What guys????

Amber: Are you and Taemin together ALREADY?

Krystal: Nooooo! We are just close!

Sulli: Are you sure? I saw you holding hands!!!

Krystal: My hand was cold!!!! I didn't wear gloves okay. 

Luna: But I thought we bought the gloves together?

Krystal: I forgot to bring out just now. Yah Sulli! You saw us but didn't say hi. Were you with Minho?!

Sulli: At least we weren't holding hands...

Krystal: Fine. Humph 

They finally reached another place, near to Lao Cai Station to have their dinner. This time the teachers had already ordered their food in advance with the tour guide's help. Minho carefully picked the food for Sulli and made her eat. Sulli smiled. Krystal and Taemin on the other hand were feeding each other. 

Victoria: Two of you! Can't you eat by yourselves!

The others laughed. Krystal felt her face turning red in embarrassment. Taemin just smiled. After they were done with dinner, they walked to the station. They were right in time. The tour guide distributed tickets to all of them. Taemin and Krystal chose one whole cabin to themselves. The rest of f(x) would be in one cabin, the rest of shinee would be in another cabin. Sulli somehow felt a bit sad that she would not be sharing the same cabin as Minho. Minho felt the same. They boarded the train. Before going in the cabin. Minho whispered to Sulli. 

Minho: At 12am, lets meet outside your cabin. Well. If you want. 

Sulli: I don't mind!

Minho: See you!

f(x) went into their cabin. 

Victoria: It's so comfy I can sleep right away!

Amber: Lets chat for awhile. Sulli hadn't been with us for the past few days. I need updates!!!

Sulli: I have no updates!

Luna: You sure? Something must have happened! 

Sulli: We almost kissed. 

Everyone else: What?!

Sulli: He was disturbing me! I was hiding in my comforter. I peeked over my comforter and his face was right in front of mine! It was nothing. 

Victoria: Aww dang. I thought you both wanted to kiss on purpose. Aww. 

They continued chatting until the train started moving. That was when the girls decided to sleep. Everyone fell asleep except Sulli, she was waiting for midnight! Midnight came and she slowly slid the door so that she wouldn't wake anyone up. Minho was already outside. They stood by the corridor. 

Minho: Actually I'm really tired. But I wanted to see you...

Sulli: Me too. I felt weird to be away from you. 

Minho: I guess you got used to me! Ha ha ha you miss my handsome face?

Sulli: Argh no!!!! 

Minho chuckled and put his hand around her neck and playfully tried to choke her. 

Sulli: Yah! You want me to die is it?

Minho: Shh... You wouldn't want the others to wake up. Sulli... 

Sulli: Yeah?

Minho: Nothing. Aren't you tired? Go sleep. 

Sulli: You're the one who wanted to meet me!

Minho: You didn't say no!!! Just go in and sleep. 

Sulli: Okay *pouts*

Minho: Stop doing that or I'm going to kiss you one day. 

Sulli pouted again. Minho pushed her against the window and leaned in. Sulli was shocked but she didn't push him away. She really wanted the kiss. She can't help it and her heart started racing. Their lips were just a few inches away. 

Minho: Don't. You just look so cute when you pout. 

Minho backed away. 

Sulli: What if I want the kiss? Will you kiss me?

Minho: *smiles* then you'll have to wait!!

Sulli: I'm just asking. It's not like I wanted you to kiss me. Ew a frog kissing me *making the vomit face*

Minho smiled and hugged her. 

Minho: Just go sleep. Good night. 

He let go of the hug and watched Sulli go into her cabin. Before she closed the door she waved. Minho waved back. 

Sulli... You're dangerous. 

---

Finally updated!!! 

Thank you for your kind comments. I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't what you guys were expecting. I don't want the kiss to happen so fast. Where's the fun of the kiss appearing so fast right? :p 

i was actually halfway typing this chapter. I wanted Sulli to be sick and Minho took care of her. But my stupid iPad apparently deleted my whole plot. So I decided to use this. 

If you like it please subscribe and comment :D