Singapore Part 1

Boys And Blossoms

They reached Changi Airport at dawn. The kids felt really tired. After taking their bags, they proceeded to the taxi stand. Since there were 12 of them, they split themselves into groups of 4 and took separate taxis. They finally reached their hotel - Marina Bay Sands. Minho who was awake, he started surfing the net on his iPad to find out more about the rooms. He was told by Mr Kim, who was right beside him that they were going to stay in 6 separate rooms. The room type is grand club room. Minho was satisfied with the room. Well they didn't need a suite for a short trip. And they would be spending most of their time outside anyway. 

 
Mr Kim and Miss Son settled their check in and got their cards to the rooms. Minho and Sulli went to their room. A king size bed greeted them. 
 
Sulli: Omo! How are we gonna sleep!!! 
 
Minho: Don't worry, I won't touch you. Who would want to touch you anyway?!
 
Sulli smacked Minho's arm and glared at him. Minho just laughed. He put down he luggage and bag and went straight to the window. A whole view of the city was right in front of him. Well it was still abit dark. So he couldn't see much. When he turned, he saw that Sulli was already fast asleep on the bed. This girl... Didn't even bother to change her clothes. 
 
Minho got changed and went on the bed. He gently pulled her into his arms and hugged her to sleep. 
 
Sulli woke up and realized that she and Minho were hugging each other. She got a shock and immediately screamed causing Minho to wake up. Sulli quickly got up. 
 
Sulli: ert! You said you won't touch me! 
 
Minho: Did I? Well we can't control our movements when we are sleeping. Who knows you to rolled into my arms and now you are accusing me?!
 
Sulli kept quiet. Minho was right. Maybe she just happened to roll into his arms. 
 
Sulli: Fine. Whatever. You win. 
 
Minho grinned. 
 
Sulli: And you know what? I realize that I won't fall for you after all. 
 
Minho got a bit hurt after hearing that. But he quickly replied. 
 
Minho: Yeah me too. You're so not lady-like. Who will like you?? 
 
 
Minho and Sulli met the rest of f(x) and shinee at the level lobby. It was already 5 pm in the afternoon. They decided to explore the surrounding areas of their hotel. They walked to shoppes at marina bay sands, a shopping centre with casino right opposite of their hotel, the girls window shopped for awhile before heading to the helix bridge, a uniquely designed bridge that looked like helix. Key suddenly spoke. 
 
Key: We haven't decided where to eat. Do you want to go to Newton Food Centre? I did research on the net and it states that we can eat singapore's signature dish, the chili crab at that place. We have to try it! Even Lady Gaga has tried!!! 
 
 
The kids walked to the nearest train station, which is promenade station. They were supposed to take this train, to go to dhoby ghaut station. And they would have to change to the red line to get to newton station. It was their first time traveling by trains. Even back in Seoul, they all had chauffeurs to drive them around. 
 
 
They finally reached newton station after getting lost at dhoby ghaut station. It turned out that at dhoby ghaut station, it housed a total of 3 train lines. The kids had to walk around to find the red line but got lost and ended up at the purple line. In the end they still managed to find the red line. 
 
Sulli: Travelling on our own sure is hard!!!! I wish my chauffeur was here.
 
Sulli pouted. 
 
Taemin: We can take the taxi back to our hotel later if you want! 
 
To get to their destination, they still had to walk to the food centre. It turned out that they exited the wrong exit. Minho took out his iPhone and used maps to get to the food centre. There were many people at the food centre. They spotted western tourists there too. They finally settled at stall no 19 and ordered food. Chili crab, stingray, black pepper beef and many more. After the food arrived, the kids dug in. The boys especially ate fast because they were super hungry. 
 
Jonghyun: This chilli crab and stingray are daebak!!!!!! Delicious!!! 
 
The kids finished everything that they ordered. They paid the bill and they went to the main road to hail a taxi. 
 
They went to one Fullerton, where they bought iced blended drinks from coffee bean and tea leaf and sat by the water. By then it was already 9 am. They noticed lights started to shine and there was music coming from the shoppes at marina bay sands. There was going to be a water show! If only they were at the shopping centre instead, they could view the whole show. They enjoyed the wind and the peacefulness surrounding them. They chatted until it was midnight. They decided to meet up at 8am in the morning the next day. They planned to go to Universal Studios! 
 
THE NEXT DAY
 
The kids got up early in the morning. They went for breakfast first in the hotel before proceeding to take taxi to Sentosa Island, where Universal Studios was located at. It was already 10 am, so the kids bought their tickets and went in! They were told that they might have to queue if there were many people, thus each of them bought a few express tickets to cut the queue. The first ride that they took was a simulation, Transformers ride. They had to wear 3D glasses and it felt so real. It felt as if Megatron and Bumblebee were right in front of you! After that, they straightway proceeded to take the human roller coaster (red). The girls were scared at first but the boys assured them that it would be okay. Guess who got the first row of the roller coaster? Minho + Sulli + Krystal + Taemin! Sulli got freaked out while waiting for their turn. All these years in her life she had never taken any roller coasters, only the rest of f(x) did. Seeing how scared Sulli was, Minho gave her a hug. Sulli smiled in return. 
 
IT WAS GONNA BE THEIR TURN!!! 
 
They sat on the seats and fasten their seat beats. After that they were ready to go! The ride started quite slowly, but as it approaches to the top, it sped up and they went downhill! Everyone who was in that ride started screaming their lungs out! The boys were seen sticking their hands out throughout the ride! They weren't afraid at all. 
 
After the ride, Minho quickly checked on Sulli, since it was her first time. 
 
Sulli: IT WAS SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Minho felt relieved. He patted Sulli's head and they then proceeded to take the cylon roller coaster (blue) which would be even more scarier! 
 
To be continued...
 
---
A short update for you readers! I got too excited to release another chapter thus I quickly worked on this chapter. I decided to divide their trip to universal studious for the benefit of readers who have never been there and I wanted to get you guys to anticipate the other rides in universal studious. I admit there were quite a number of boring rides so I might not mention about those boring ones. Will only write on the fun rides! 
 
And stall no 19 at newton food centre is said to have the best tasting food. So I recommend those who wanna eat chilli crab to try out at that stall! 
 
And I have a surprise chapter coming up after their singapore trip. It has something to do with Yuri. I suddenly thought of this idea that involves Yuri and I can't wait to write about it. But I told myself I have to finish on Singapore first. 
 
Please comment and subscribe xoxo