Flashbacks (Sulli)

Boys And Blossoms

Sulli screamed and she woke up. She was sweating all over although the room was very cold. Her heart was racing. She started crying soon after that. Minho was woken up by her scream and quickly went over to her bed and hugged her. Sulli was crying hard. Minho could only hug her, her head and kept telling her it was okay. It took Sulli awhile to cool down. Minho asked what happened. 

Sulli: I dreamt about my first kiss. It was so bad. And and... I almost got . It happened at Hyuna's house. 

Flashback

Hyuna, another schoolmate from the kids' school once threw a party at her mansion as her parents were away from Seoul. Everyone attended including f(x) and shinee. There were many students smoking and drinking. At that point of time all of them were underage. Hyuna was trying to seduce Minho when Minho was with shinee near the pool. She continuously kissed his cheek. But when she was about to kiss his lips, he pushed her to the ground and glared at her and walked off. Hyuna started crying. The rest of shinee followed Minho into the house. The students turned Hyuna's living room into a dance floor. f(x) were dancing on the floor when suddenly, a group of guys went to the dance floor. One of the guys was Lee Jonghyun. Another good looking guy from their school. He started dancing with Sulli. Sulli didn't mind. After while, they got tired so they went to get drinks. It was the first time Sulli drank something alcoholic. It tasted so bad for her. Lee Jonghyun just laughed. 

Lee Jonghyun: It won't be that bad after awhile. 

Lee Jonghyun kept urging Sulli to drink. Sulli, not wanting to appear weak, kept drinking until she was tipsy and quite drunk. Lee Jonghyun smiled and led her to one the rooms. He pushed her to the bed and ed his shirt. Sulli slurred her words. 

Sulli: W-w-what are you d-d-doing?

She couldn't even move. Her head felt so heavy. Lee Jonghyun smiled. He took another bottle and started urging Sulli to drink. He poured the drink into . He only stopped when Sulli started to choke. He forced himself on her and started kissing her forcefully. That was Sulli's first kiss. Sulli tried pushing him away but he was too heavy. He continued kissing her and started touching and exploring her body. Sulli suddenly felt like puking. She pushed Lee Jonghyun with all her strength and puked on the floor. After that she collapsed. Lee Jonghyun smiled and carried her to the bed again. He grabbed a towel which he saw on the chair to wipe . He wouldn't want to be kissing her with vomit in . He started taking off her dress when someone barged in. 

Minho.

Minho: What the are you doing?!

Minho roared. He ran over to Lee Jonghyun and pushed him off the bed. Minho took the blanket to cover Sulli's body. He still had unfinished business. He went over to Lee Jonghyun and fought with him. He sat on Lee Jonghyun's body and continuously punched Lee Jonghyun's face. Minho got up and spit on Lee Jonghyun. 

Minho: Get lost. NOW. 

Lee Jonghyun wiped his bleeding nose and cheek and walked out of the room. Minho then went to Sulli and put on her dress for her. He then carried her to his car and brought her home. Sulli's mum opened the door and let Minho into the house. Minho carried her to her bedroom and placed her on her bed. Minho got her maids to help her clean up and changed her clothes. He waited outside of her room. After the maids have done their job, he went back into the room and asked one of the maid to bring him towel and a pail of water. He took care of Sulli until her body temperature had gone down. He left after that, telling Sulli's mum not to tell her who brought her home. Sulli's mum nodded and thanked Minho for bringing Sulli home. 

End of flashback

Minho: You didn't get ... I brought you home that night. I beat the out of him. Don't worry Ssul... I won't let any guy touch you. Ever again. 

Sulli started crying again. 

Sulli: But my first kiss! Gone just like that! It was supposed to be with someone special! After that day I admit I didn't care whichever guy gave me pecks on my lips, I felt that since my first kiss was already gone, I can just let any other guys kiss me. It makes no difference... And I didn't know you sent me home. I thought I magically went home somehow. 

Minho: So the kiss this morning in front of Yuri, it meant nothing to you? 

Sulli kept quiet. It meant something to her. But she just didn't know how to put it into words. 

Sulli: I... Uh...

Minho: it's okay if it didn't mean anything to you. Because that was my first kiss. And it was... Good. If its good to you, just... Think of the kiss we had if it makes you feel better.

Sulli: Honestly, that was the best kiss I've ever had. Deep down I hoped that it was my first. 

Minho hugged Sulli again.

Minho: Don't think about it anymore. I won't let anything happen to you. I'll protect you Ssul. And by the way. That night I took care of you okay! Shouldn't you reward me? 

Minho released the hug. Wow Minho was already teasing Sulli. Sulli giggled and smacked Minho. 

Sulli: Yah! You're so annoying. Come here!

Sulli pulled his face to her face and kissed his cheek. 

Sulli: Happy?

Minho: Do you mean it?

Sulli: Of course! Stop being so annoying! 

Minho laughed. 

Sulli: Minho... At this rate, I'll really fall for you. I'm warning you first. 

Minho: Likewise. 

Minho winked at her before heading to the bathroom. 

Sulli sat at her bed, dazing. Imagining herself being Minho's girlfriend in future. Sulli smiled to herself. 

---

Another short update. Chapter is a flashback of Sulli. 

I can't stop myself from making these guys heroic! They suit that character. Hehe. Do you think deep down they already liked each other? Please comment and comment on what you guys would wanna see in the next chapter. The next chapter will be about their trip to Mai Chau, a place with wooden houses and padi field. It was a beautiful scenery when I went there. 

Subscribe & comment!