Singapore Part 2

Boys And Blossoms

While they were waiting to go on cylon roller coaster, Sulli whispered to Minho.

Sulli: I don't know why but I feel really scared for this ride. This is even scarier than human roller coaster! 

Minho: I'll hold your hand during the ride okay? 

Minho put his arm around Sulli. Sulli blushed. 

Onew: Aigo... So sweet! Hey Luna I will hold your hand too alright? 

Onew winked at Luna. She blushed and nodded. Victoria who were right behind them said. 

Victoria: What is this! Everyone having partners and I'm stuck with my own twin brother! 

Jonghyun: Yah! It's better than you being alone! 

Soon it was their turn. Minho, Sulli, Luna and Onew were at the front row. Jonghyun, Victoria, Taemin and Krystal were at the second row. Amber and Key were at the third row. And off they went! It was scary at first. In the end Onew and Minho let go of Luna's and Sulli's hands after seeing how much fun they were having. The kids put their hands in the air during the ride! They got to see the whole of Universal Studios while on the ride. 

After that they decided to go to Jurassic Park. There was a water ride. They found out that they might get wet! Lucky for them, they packed extra clothes. The ride had nothing excited. The only exciting part was seeing who will get wet! In the end, Minho, Sulli, Luna and Amber got drenched while they rest were half wet. 

Sulli: Not fair!!!! *pointing to the rest who are half wet* I'm so drenched and you guys aren't! 

They went to the toilet to get changed. They were very hungry by then, so they went to Goldilocks at Far Far Away to eat some chicken. The names of the meals were very cute! Papa Bear, Mama Bear and Baby Bear (I think). Onew being a chicken lover, he ordered Papa Bear Combo since that combo had the most chicken. They rest of the boys ordered Mama Bear combo. The girls ordered Baby Bear combo and got a free woody woodpecker lunch box. Well actually the girls got that just to get the lunch box. 

After that, they went to Shrek 4D show. It was about the ghost of Lord Farquaad haunting Shrek and intended to kill Fiona to marry her when she became a ghost. Since it was a 4D show, everything felt real. When donkey sneezed, water splashed at their faces. The girls of course started screaming. And also, there was a scene where a spider appeared. When many spiders appeared, "spiders" started tickling their legs! 

Sulli: What the hell!!!! That shocked me! 

After that, they took the mummy ride. It was an indoor roller coaster ride. And it was gonna be a dark ride. At the starting if the ride, it showed mummies and treasures. After that when it went pitch dark, Sulli got so scared. Minho sensed that she was scared, he held her hand throughout the ride. 

After that they proceeded to Jurassic Park again to take the Canopy Ride. The kids felt like they were flying while in mid air. Since each of them purchased 3 express tickets, they decided to go two more rounds of what they had taken earlier. They refused to take other rides since it wasn't fun enough for them. By 6pm the kids were really tired. Mr Kim and Miss Son didn't tell them when they were leaving Singapore so they started making plans for the next day. After they left Sentosa, they went to Orchard Road to go shopping. Sulli got a herself a Valentino dress. The boys apparently bought new Prada suits and the girls bought themselves a Chanel bag each. Well. They were too rich to begin with. After eating dinner at Straits Kitchen at Hyatt Hotel, they took taxi to go back their hotel. By then they were really tired already. 

IN SULLI'S AND MINHO'S ROOM

After Sulli and Minho went into their room, Minho pulled Sulli for a hug. They embraced for a few minutes without saying a word. They were just enjoying each others' warmth. 

Minho: You wash up first okay? Ladies first. 

Minho smiled. 

Sulli: Thanks for the hug. 

Minho: You don't have to thank me. I gave you one with my whole heart. 

Sulli smiled. Deep down she was so happy. Choi Minho gave her a hug! That hug felt different. It felt as if there were deeper meaning to it. After Sulli was done washing up, she saw Minho was watching tv. She sat next to him. 

Sulli: It's your turn to bathe! You're smelly! 

Slli pinched her nose. 

Minho: Okay okay I'll go... 

Minho got up and turned to Sulli. He pulled her towards him, and carried her, bridal style. 

Sulli: Yah Choi Minho!!!! Put me down!!!! Go and bathe!!!!!! 

Her legs were shaking like crazy and she was screaming! 

Minho: Okay okay!!!! Okay!!!!

Minho put her down on his bed. Their eyes met. Minho found her eyes so mesmerizing, he started to lean towards her... Their lips were just an inch away when Minho's phone started ringing. Out of all times?!?! Minho thought. Minho picked up the phone. 

Minho: Yes mum.... I've been well... The trip was so good so far... How are you?.... What????? I have to go back Seoul?!?! For what?.... What's so urgent mum?.... Mum? Stop shouting!!!! What's wrong???? I can't hear what you're saying!.... Okay okay I'll take a private jet home. What? Dad is already sending one to Singapore now?!?! Okay okay. Goodnight. 

He hugged up the phone. 

Sulli: What happened? Why must you go back? 

Sulli was listening to the whole conversation. 

Minho: Mum actually sounded really angry. She just wants me home ASAP. I'll be taking a private jet home. My elder sister will call me once the private jet has reached singapore. Then I'll have to go to the airport...

Sulli: Okay...

Sulli felt really sad. Spending the rest of the days in Singapore without Minho? She would really miss him! She can't bear to be apart from him... If only he knew that I love him Sulli thought. 

Sulli: If that's the case... Can I follow you??? Please????

Minho: But what about the trip? 

Sulli: Well we can always come back here next time. And I'm sure your problem at home will be only a few days. We can join the rest after that at wherever they are. Maybe they will be in Malaysia by then. 

Minho: You sure about this? 

Sulli nodded. She couldn't help feeling excited. She and Minho going to go back Seoul together which means, spending more time with him. Both of them started packing their luggages for their trip back to Seoul. 

---

Another short update.

Highlights of universal studios are stated in this chapter. 

I've already had in mind for Thailand. Wait for that chapter. As of now, the focus for next chapter will be Minho and Sulli back in seoul. 

Please comment and subscribe!