Devil In Disguise

Boys And Blossoms

They were greeted by Minho's oldest sister at the private jet. Her name is Taeyeon. She was a doctor and had her own private clinic. Taeyeon was surprised to see Sulli. Well her brother and Sulli were not in good terms for years. But Taeyeon had always treated Sulli like her little sister. 

Sulli: Unni!

Taeyeon: Sulli! I'm surprised you're here with Minho... Aren't you two fighting?

Sulli and Taeyeon hugged.

Minho: We are friends now!

Taeyeon: Omo. MIRACLE. Come lets sit. The jet is gonna set off soon.

Minho started bombarding Taeyeon with questions.

Minho: What happened? Is it because of the company? Did we lost an investor? Why did mum sound so mad???

Taeyeon: Don't worry. Dad has hired the best doctor and detective in Seoul.

Minho: Doctor? Detective? Did someone fall sick? Omo. Who fell sick? Is it Yoona noona?? Did someone rob our house???

Taeyeon: Chill lil bro. Everything will be explained back at home. How are you Sulli? Does your parents know that you're going back Seoul?

Sulli: I haven't told the. Yet. Maybe when I reach Seoul. 

Minho: Well you can stay with us! 

What?! My little brother is inviting Sulli to stay? This is really something. 

Sulli: Really? You don't mind? 

Minho: Yeah. Mum loves you a lot anyway. You're more than welcome to stay with us! 

Sulli shot a big smile to Minho. Minho smiled back. 

So dad made the right choice to hire them for investigation. Taeyeon thought. 

A chauffeur fetched them from the airport. Well it was good to be back home. They didn't have to travel by trains and buses anymore. Well at least for now. They finally reached Minho's mansion.

Minho: It's good to be home! Ahhhh my bed!!! 

When they stepped into the house, they were greeted by maids and went to the living room. Minho's parents were sitting on the sofa. Seemed like his parents were waiting for their arrival. The three of them greeted Minho's parents. Mrs Choi got up to hug Sulli. 

Mrs Choi: Sulli? I can't believe you're here! You usually won't even stand next to Minho!

Sulli: Things change! 

Sulli gave Mrs Choi a smile. Mrs Choi then asked all of them to sit. Mr Choi spoke. 

Mr Choi: Minho, you must be wondering why you're back home. I can't believe this. I thought Omma brought you up well enough. Disciplined.

Minho: I don't understand? What are you talking about?

Mrs Choi: Minho! You know what you did!!!!!!! 

Mrs Choi was getting worked up. 

Minho: What are you guys talking about?!?! 

Mrs Choi: You made a girl pregnant didn't you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minho: WHAT? ME?! 

Mr Choi: Apparently, a young girl came here. Claiming that her dad works in my company. She said the day before you left for Vietnam you spent the whole afternoon with her at some hotel. She showed us evidence of photos that you both took in the room. 

Mr Choi threw the pictures on the table. Minho picked up one photo. The guy in the photo really looked like him and the girl the guy was hugging is... Yuri. Sulli saw the photos. Now everything made sense. Yuri travelled all the way to Vietnam just to see Minho and Minho just treated her like trash. Sulli felt betrayed and heartbroken. She should have known that Minho was just like any other guys in soccer team. And worst, Yuri was carrying Minho's baby! 

Minho: THIS IS NOT ME! OMMA I TOLD YOU I WAS OUT WITH THE BOYS ON THAT DAY! I SWEAR ITS NOT ME! THAT IS CRAZY! 

Mrs Choi: She said you promised to marry her after your 6 weeks trip. She went all the way to see you in Vietnam, and she said you were cheating on her with some girl. You rejected her. She had no choice but to come to us. Please assure me that this is not true Minho! 

Mr Choi: Don't worry yeobo, I've hired a detective. He should have some results soon. The doctor said that the girl is really preganant.  However it won't be possible to find out who is the father until the baby is out. 

Minho: Omma, appa, I swear I didn't even touch her! 

Minho turned to Sulli. Sulli appeared to be in a daze. It's true she didn't know Minho that well yet. Minho pulled Sulli's hand and brought her into his room. 

Minho: Sulli, please believe me. I didn't even touch her! 

Sulli: But why would she travel all the way to Vietnam just to see you? Being a girl, even I would do that. Travel so far just to see the father of my baby...

Minho: Sulli, please, I'm not that kind of guy. My mum brought me up well. The truth will prevail. 

Sulli: Guys are always lying. YOU'RE LYING!!!!

Sulli started crying. It hurt her so much. She couldn't bear the pain. She felt cheated. But then again, they were not even together. 

Sulli: It's okay. I don't care. I just feel... Cheated. I thought you were different. 

Minho tried hugging her but she just pushed him away. 

Minho: Choi Sulli, you have to believe me. I'm clean! I've never touched any girl in THAT way. 

Sulli: Just go... 

Minho: Sulli...

Sulli: Just go! 

Minho walked to his door, before closing it, he said, "Sulli, I heard your confession the other night. And I love you too... Please give me a chance and believe in me". Minho closed the door. There were too many things Sulli had to take at once right now. She calmed herself down and wiped her tears. Minho was gone. Some time for her to gather her thoughts. She walked around his room. She saw photo frames of Minho when he was younger. One photo frame caught her eye. It was a photo of her and Minho when they were younger. Minho was smiling brightly while Sulli had a black face. Sulli somehow felt touched. She didn't know Minho would put such photo. It brought a smile to her face. 

~

Minho was on the phone with the detective. The detective was going to drop by to show Minho of his investigation. It took him some time to assure his parents he didn't do it. Just then, Yuri appeared. She saw Minho and hugged him right away! 

Minho: What the ! What is this!!! Let go!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?! 

Yuri: Baby why are you so hostile towards me? Your parents invited me to stay here. I'm gonna get married to you soon! 

Minho: I am gonna throw you out! 

Yuri: If you throw me out, I'm gonna sell those photos to the newspaper. Then you'll have no choice but to marry me! 

Minho: You cunning woman! I wonder who's baby you're carrying! 

Yuri: Oh dear, you forgot what we did? Our little moment before you left for Vietnam???? 

Minho: You made me sick. 

Minho stormed off. Well Minho, I won. You'll see. I'll marry you. And I'll be rich. I'll be Mrs Choi Minho!