Roses, Chocolate, and I'm Sorry....

You Again

Sang-hee's p.o.v

Okay for about 10 minutes after having our little arguement we practice to dance. But I had more important things to do and that is to fix my unnie's and Kikwang oppa's relationship! So I stop everything we were doing and started commanding Hyunseung and Kikwang oppa and Dongwoon.

"Okay stop. Hyunseung oppa I want you to go to the nearest flower shop and buy a dozen roses. Dongwoon you go to the nearest convenient store and buy some Hershey's Kisses chocolate. Kikwang oppa come with me so we can think of things you can say to Sang-mi unnie." I demanded.

"wha-" I cut them off. 

"Go do what i told you to do and ask questions later. Palli I need everything herr in less than 20 minutes. Go." i yelled at the two boys and they started running as if therre were no tomorrow. Now to work with Kikwang.

"Sang-hee what are you doing?" He asked.

"Do you really want my unnie back or what?" I shot back.

"Of course i want her back." Said Kikwang.

"Well then shut up and listen to what I'm gonna tell you." I said to him. He Then sat on the bench and i started lecturing him on what he must say to Sang-mi unnie."Okay first off start by running up to her and say sorry, then after that tell her the real reasons to why you broke up with her. Afterwards hug her and keep saying sorry. Get emotional if you have to." i told him.

"You really thinks that gonna work?" he ask.

"Positive. Knowing my sister she probably just wants to hear the truth. She might even forgive you." I said. With that Hyunseung oppa and Dongwoon came back with the roses and Chocolates i asked for.

"Perfect just put them on the bench. Kikwang give those to unnie the moments she enters the room. Okay?" i say to him.

"Okay." he replied. We only has 5 minutes left so i started to go to the studio where unnie is at."Unnie it's your turn the oppas are waiting for you." i say to her. With that she left. Then I told to the other oppas: "oppas lets go see how Kikwang does. I told him to apologize to her." I say And then left the room with them trailing behind me.

Sang-mi p.o.v

I'm so nervous. I'm standing in front of the dance studio now, I took a deep breath then opened the door. Only to be surprise by Kikwang who came running up tp me apologizing.

"Sang-mi I'm so sorry please forgive. I only left you because Manger hyung said it was to protect you. I never meant to say all those heartbreaking words. The truth is I love you Sang-mi and I still and will always be in love with you. Please forgive me." Everything was happening so fast i didn't how to reponse. I guess instinct took over because next thing I know I'm hugging him so tightly.