Last Chappie!!!!

You Again

Sang Mi's POV:

The day that we've all been waitng for has finally arrived! In just five minutes Sang Hee and I will be walking out of these double doors and get married to the guys of our dreams. The doors slowly opened and Sang Hee, my dad, and I started walking down the asile the chapel was everything that Hee and I ever wished for.

At the end of the asile you see our two handsome grooms they were so handsome in there tuxs. I giggled as I walked down. Soon we arrived my dad pass my hand to Kikwang and Hee's to Yoseob then patted the boys shoulders.

"You two better take care of my daughters or your all dead." He said as he kept smiling. Like father like son. I heard junsu oppa say the same to Kikwang and Yoseob oppa earlier.

We stood up in front of the father and the wedding started. (skipping to the more  important parts. Sorry I'm to lazy.) 

"Do you Lee Kikwang take Kim Sang Mi to be your lawful wedded wife? To love and cherish for as long as you both shall live?" The father asked Kikwang.

"I do" He replied with a big smile on his face.

Kikwang's POV:

"Do you Kim Sang Mi take Lee Kikwang to be you lawful wedded husband? To love and cherish for as long as you both shall live?" The father asked Mi. She put her hand under her chin like she was thinking about it.

"Yah!" I whisphered. She giggled.

"I do." She replied and gave me smile that I returned.

Sang Hee's POV:

After the father talked to unnie and Kikwang oppa he turned to me and Yoseob oppa.

"Do you Yang Yoseob take Kim Sang Hee as your lawful wedded wife? To love and to cherish for as long as you both shall live?" He asked him. With a big smile ever he said I do. I smileed at him.

Yoseob POV:

"And do you Kim Sang Hee take Yang Yoseob to be your lawful husband? To love and cherish for as long as you both shall live?" The father asked Hee.

"I do." She said. I smiled the boggest smile ever. This is the best day of my life.

Sang Mi POV:

We exchanged rings and vowed and then the father says:

"I now pronouce you Husband and Wife, you may kiss your wife." He said. Kikwang slowly lifted my veil over my head the landed his soft lips on mines.

"Hello Mrs. Lee Sang Mi. I love you." He told me.

"And I love you Mr. Lee Kikwang." I said. Everyone stood up and started clapping for us.

Sang Hee's POV:

Yoseob immediately lifted my veil and press his lips on mines like it might be the last one he'll receive.

"Woah calm down Mr." I said after he let go.

"I love you Mrs. Yang Sang Hee." He cooed.

"And I love you Mr. Yang Yoseob." I replied. We shared one more kiss and turned to the crowd. Everyone stood up and started clapping.

(skiping again...Sorry to lazy to write what happens at the reception.)

~Airport~

We were getting to board the plane to start our honeymoon but I had to say bye to Hee first. We were'nt going to the same place. She going to France while Kikwang and I are going to Hawaii.

"Be careful at France okay? Always stay by Yoseob oppa." I said as I hugged her.

"You to Unnie enjoy your honeymoon I'll see you when you get back." She replied. I nodded and we headed to our seperate planes.

"This is going to be so fun yeobo." Kikwang exclaimed. I giggled at his childness.

"It sure is. Finally alone time with the one I love." I smiled. We boarded the plane and start to take off.

(Skipping to Hawaii...You guys must be getting annoyed...)

Wah it's so beautiful here!

"Yeobo look at the view it so beautiful!" I exclaimed. We were staying at the Hilton Hotel and got a room with the sea view. I suddenly felt a pair of arms go around me.

"Your right it is beautiful. But not as much as you." He cooed.

"Aish so cheessy." I laughed. He grinned and gave me a peck on the lips.

Sang Hee's POV:

We landed at Paris safe and sound and got checked in our hotel.

"Oppa look it's the Eiffel Tower!" I exclaimed.

"Aww look at my Yeobo so excited. Don't worry we get there." He replied. Then gave me hug. I kissed his lips and gave him a smile.

We spent the next few days going sight seeing. It was now our last day and Yoseob oppa had something special planned for us. He put a blindfold on my eyes and started to lead me somewhere. We were on the elevator I could tell by the way we were moving. When we reached our destination he led me put the elevator. He took off the blindfold. WE WERE INSIDE THE FREAKING EIFFEL TOWER!!!

"How? How did you do this?" I asked.

"I have my connections." He replied. I smiled at him. We had dinner and then started walking hand in hand back to our hotel.

"This is one of the best day of my life. Thanks so much Yoseob oppa." I said.

"Anything for my beloved Yeobo." He replied.

Sang Mi's POV:

For the past few days Kikwang and I hit all the sweet spots here in Hawaii. It was so much fun going to Hawaiian Waters and Ride on all the slides. Though there were a lot of fans they respected us and let Kikwang and I have our fun. It was now our last day and Kikwang had something special for me. I don't know what it is, but he just told me to get ready. So I did and after I did he covered my eyes with a blindfold and then started leading me somewhere. When he took off the blindfold I was face to face with a lovely dinner in front of the ocean. I turn towards him and gave him a big smile and hug.

"How did you do this?" I asked

"Secret." He said. I just shrugged it off. We had an amazing dinner and walked down the beach.

"Kikwang thanks for giving me such a wonderful dinner." I said.

"You know I should be the one say thanks beecause if it weren't for you saying yes to giving me another chance I would never be able to do this." He replied. I gave him a smile and gave him a kiss. That night I gave my all to him.

 

~5 years later...

"Come Yeobo you can do this push." Kikwang cooed. You must be wondering what happening. Well right now I'm in labor and it hurts like .

"Ugh..." I pushed. Then I heard the most wonderful sound ever.

"Wahhhhh Wahhh" The baby was finally out.

"Its and girl. Congratulation" The doctor praised. They cleaned her up and passed her to me.

"She beautiful Yeobo." Kikwang said tears of joy sliding down his face.

"She sure is and I know exactly what we should name her." I replied.

"And what would that be?" He asked.

"Lee Kimi." I replied before drifting off to sleep with baby Kimi in my arms.

~Another five years later....

"Umma Appa!!" Kimi yelled as she started running towards us. Kikwang picked her up and twirled her around and around.

"How is my favorite princess in the world?" He asked.

"I'm doing great appa. Where's my little brother?" She asked. That right me and Kikwang had another baby and we named him Sang Ki. I sat down and calle Kimi towards me.

"Kimi say hello to your little brother Sang Ki" I said.

"Anneyong dongsaeng. Grow up fast so that you, Yohee and I can play." She replied. That right Yoseob oppa and Hee had a baby of their own and her name was Yohee.

It was such a beautiful sight to see my growing family. I turned to Kikwang and smiled.

"I thank God that I fell for YOU AGAIN." I said then gave him a kiss.

 

IT'S FINALLY FINISH!!!!! THANK YOU ALL MY WONDERFUL SUBSCRIBERS WHO HAVED READ THIS STORY FROM BEGINNING TO THE VERY END. .... ALSO TO ALL WHO COMMENTED.....I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE  YOU GUYS ALSO SUPPORT MY LATEST FAN FIC TOO

I LOVE YOU GUYS <3

HERE'S THE LINK:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/65469/nightmares-beast