Outbrust

You Again

Sang Mi POV:

Last night was amazing! After all the apologizes Yoseob, Kikwang, Sang Hee and I went on a double date. We all went to Lotte World and had the best night ever. But we had to go home early since we have busy schedules todays.

I was on my way to Strong Heart when I spotted Wooyoung oppa.

"Oppa" I yelled to get his attention. He turned around and smiled at me.

"Hey Mi what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm gonna be on Strong Heart in a hour." I replied.

"Oh is that so? So can you spare some of your time? Because I really need to talk to you." He told me.

"Sure oppa. what about?" I asked.

"Not here. Follow me." He said. So I followed him to hte rooftop of the building.

"Mi I know that you are still heartbroken about you and Kikwang breaking up. But do you think that maybe you could give me a chance?" He asked. I was so shock I just stared at him with wide eyes. Then he took my hand and stared directly in my eyes.

"Mi I love you. I did ever since I first day I met you, and I would be the most happiest man on the planet if you could be my girlfriend." He confess to me.

"O-o-oppa I can't. Kikwang oppa and are back together." I said. He then immediatly drop my hand.

"Mi how could you take him back! He's not right for you! He'll just end up hurting you again. Mi I've always been here for you. Why can't you see that I am more suitable for you!" He brust up.

"He wouldn't oppa he loves me." I defended myself.

"Mi why can't it be me?" He asked.

"Oppa you find a girl perfect for you someday. But that girl is not me." I replied with that I left.

Wooyoung POV:

She left. Just like that she left. I'm so stupid! Why didn't I asked sooner?

"You really love her don't you?" Someone asked. I turned around and saw Cho Rong.

"Leave me alone Cho Rong." I said.

"I can help you get her oppa." She said.

"How? She's madly in love with Kikwang. I'll never get a place in her heart." I replied.

"Just leave it all to me oppa." She said then left. I don't even care anymore if this mean Sang Mi will be mines I'll do it.

 

What is Cho Rong planning to do??? Wait till the next update to find out...

Comment and Subscribe