Oh My in Oh My School

You Again

Since Beast oppose are now busy promoting their new album "Fact and Ficton" we barely see them. Which also means less Kimi (Kikwang+Sang Mi= Kimi) moments. But today we get to be on Oh My School! Which means I get to see Kikwang today. Yoseob oppa will be there too, but I'm more intrested in watching Kikwang. Since Sang Hee and I are always busy I never really got to see how he act on variety shows. The fun part of it all is that he doesn't know. Hehehe.

"SangMi and SangHee its time. Please follow me." The PD unnie said. We nodded and headed up to a room and I got ready to go down the pole. The introductions came on and they talked for a bit. Then Myung Soo the principle announced for the new students to enter. Right on cue I slid down the pole qnd wave at the camera. I looked at everyone and then my eyes landed on Kikwang and Yoseob oppa. They were both looked shock and happy. SangHee just got down and walk towards me.

"Annyeonghaseyo Forever Sis imnida." SangHee and I said and did our little cute pose that goes along with it. We sat down on our desk and smiled.

"Wah it's Mimi and Heimi sshi it's a pleasure to have you guys here." Shiyoung said. I really like her I rind her really cute sometimes. 

"Kamsahamnida" We both said.

"Yah Yoseob,Kikwang,Joon close your guys mouths before flies go in them." Myung Soo said. Then the whole studio filled in with laughter.

"They are so pretty we can't help but stare." Joon oppa said. Sang Hee and I started to blush. Kikwang notice his and looked irritated.

"I wouldn't get to close to us, unless you want to feel the wrath of our Junsu oppa." Sang Hee said while I nodded in agreement. Again the whole studio started laughing.

"No she's serious. Back when I first started dating, the first time Junsu oppa met my boyfriend he flip him onto our coffee table demanding who he was! I said. I looked at Kikwang who shuddered from remembering. Again the studio erupted with laughter.

"Omo look at Kikwang and Hyosung, they are so close to each other." Tony said. I looked and felt a pang in my heart. I was jealous to see how close they were. So I stayed quiet and put on a fake smile. Sang Hee on the other hand noticed my silence and was about to brighten the mood when the bell rung, indicating it was time for the games to begin. The lady on the screen started reading who on whose team.

In my team theres Yoseob, Joon, Myeong Su oppas, Shinyoung and Kyung Lim, Soyeon unnie.

In Sang Hee team there's Myung Soo, Tony, Simon D, Kikwang Oppas, Hyosung, and Min.

After the announcements of teams we changed our clothes and got in our teams. We talked a while more then the bell rung stating that first game was about to begin. The game was to figure out the title and artist then sing one verse.

The first son was Abracadabra by Brown Eyed Girls. Joon oppa being like a ninja gotto the stool first. He was doin fine he got the last part wrong! So the other team sent their best player Hyosung. The orange top got it right everyone was giving her high fives. But what got me fumed up was that Kikwang hugged! Right in front of me to make it worst. Being professional I just went back to my seat and waited for the next song.

The next song was my favorite it was Sorry Sorry by Super Junior. Tony went up but forgot who the artist was so I went and started to sing and I got it right! My team went up to me and hugged me. But just to make Kikwang a bit jealous I was wrapped my arm around Joon oppa's waist. When I looked at Kikwang he was fuming with anger but he was holding it in well. Just one more song till we find out who goes in the punishment room!

The last song was our song! So after the countdown SangHee and I raced to the stool. She beat me to it, but the funny thing is she forgot the lyrics! So as she got hit by the air pressure I went on and sang our song, and got it right. My team was cheering while the other was sulking to what awaits them in the punishment room.

As they entered the punishment room the curtains opened up. We look at them lined up side by side and jumping on the mats with the bumps on it. My poor little dongseng is suffering. Mian Sang Hee. Then they had to complete this pose which was 2pm oppas triangle pose for Heartbeat. They had to complete it within 10 seconds. To my surprised they did it. As they came out Sang Hee went in front on the camera.

"Yah Junsu oppa and 2pm oppas if your watching this you better prepare yourselves, as you will all feel the wrath of Kim Sang Hee." she proclaimed. As the rest of us burst out laughing.

We were taking a break from taping when I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the caller I.D. It was Hyunseung oppa.

 

Hey my readers I finally updated!! Hope you guys ejoyed it. I'll post the continuent tomorrow. Enjoy...Remember to comment and suggest... 

<3 you guys

~Karren~