I Swear I Saw Her!!!

You Again

Sang Mi POV:

I was sitting in my room waiting for Wooyoung oppa to come back. I still have this suspicion about him that I just can't let go. As I was sitting there I didn't even hear the door open until Wooyoung oppa came tapping me on the shoulder.

"Sang Mi." He called out.

"Huh?" I snapped out of my deep thoughts.

"What are you think about?" He asked.

"Nothing much. I was trying to see if I could try remember something about my past." I replied.

"Don't try to hard you can end up hurting yourself." He said while I just nodded.

"Oppa can we go out today? I've been stuck in the house for five months I need to get some sun." I asked. I looked at him and see that he looked a bit hesitant. 

"Uh sure why not." He replied. There it was again. This feeling that something is wrong. I just shrugged it off and went to change.


Wooyoung POV:

I watch Sang Mi walk off to her room to change. I really didn't want Sang Mi going outside, with all the poster of her out there she will find out something is wrong. But I can't just tell her that she can't go outside. Guess I just have to be careful. I was still deep in thoughts when Sang Mi came out of her room wearing this:

"How do I look oppa?" She asked.

"Beautiful." I replied with a smile."Ready to go?" I asked. She nodded and off we went. I plan to just take her to the park and have a picnic. That way we she doesn't see much of the city where all her posters are posted.

We got to the park and we set our blanket and food underneath a big tree that face the nice view of little kids running around.

"Oppa I'll just go to the restroom really fast ok. I'll be back soon." She said.

"Ok hurry back."I said.

Kikwang's POV:

Beast, Sang Hee, and I were at a local park where we were passing flyers with Sang Mi's pictures on it. We've been at it for like an hour already. Even fans are helping us. If you go on google you'll find that our fans made websites for Sang Mi. We were very touched that they would do such a thing.

Well I was walking around when I saw this girl in a white and black dress. She turned her head around a bit, and there I saw it the necklace that I gave Sang Mi. She turn her head back and head towards a different direction. I started to follow her. When I heard someone call me.

"Kikwang where are you going?" I turned back and saw Dujun hyung.

"Bathroom." I said. Then started running towards where I thought I saw Sang Mi. I looked around but the girl I seen was no where to be found.

I walked back to where the guys were.

"Guys I swear to god I just saw Sang Mi." I exclaimed once I was where they were.

"What makes you say that?" Asked Hee.

"Just now I saw a girl wearing a white and black dress and when she turned her head a little, I saw the necklace I gave her." I said.

"That doesn't really prove that it was Sang Mi." Junhyung hyung said.

"No I'm sure it was her. That necklace I gave her is one of kind I got it made especially for her. No one has a replica of it." I exclaimed.

"Ok if what you say is true than I suggest everyone split out and look for a girl wearing a black and white dress with a necklace that has a K on it. Everyone knows how the necklace looks like right?" Dujun hyung asked. We all nodded and we split up in groups.

Yoseob with Hee, Hyunseung with Dongwoon, and Dujun and Junhyung with me. We all went our seprate ways and started looking.

Sang Mi POV:

I walked out of the bathroom and started heading back to where Wooyoung oppa was when a flyer blew pass landing by my feet. I picked up and I looked at it and was shocked. It was a Lost flyer, and the girl in the photo was me. I knew something was wrong. Why can't I remember anything. My head started to hurt. I was starting to feel weak and fell to the ground. Until I felt a pair of arms lift me up. I looked up and it was a stranger. I pushed him away and ran away. I got to Wooyoung oppa.

"Oppa I'm feeling good can we go home." I asked. He nodded and we packed up and left. in the car I asked him just one question before I fell asleep.

"Oppa you would never lie to me would you?" If he answered I don't know because after I said it I fell unconsious.

Kikwang POV:

She was already in arms. Why did I let her runaway? I'm so stupid! But why did she look so scared when saw me? Like I was some kind of stranger.

"Dude don't beat yourself up. You were shock so were we." Junhyung hyung said.

"You don't understand hyung! She was already in my arms and I was so stupid and let her runaway." I retorted.

"Kikwang calm down. The good thing is that we know she's safe. We'll find her soon." Dujun hyung said. He called the others to come to where we were.

"Did you really see her?" Sang Hee asked. I looked at her with tears both gliding down our cheeks and nodded. Instead of hitting like I was expecting, she hugged me.

"She might have amnesia. That is why she ran away from you oppa. Remember what the doctor said. So please don't beat yourself up. Unnie wouldn't like that. I smiled and nodded.

Sang Mi wait for me I'll save you soon.