Chapter 47 (HeHe can't think of a good title...)

You Again

Sang Mi's POV:

I walked up to Kikwang's body and started to take off the cloth that covers his face. He looked so peaceful that you think that he's only sleeping. But looking how all the guys were crying and sobbing I know that I was too late.

"Mi we're sorry...We couldn't save him." Dujun oppa said while crying. I started to cry myself.

"Ca-can you guys step out for awhile I wanna be alone with Kikwang before anything else happen." I said as more tears came out. They all nodded walking out the door one by one. Soon they were out, but before they closed the door Hyunseung oppa stop and said something.

"Mi if you wanna know Kikwang's last words he said before he passed was 'Tell Sang Mi that I will always love her and watch over her.'" He told me then continued to close the door leaving Kikwang and I alone. Tears continuously slide down my face as look at Kikwang's lifeless body.

"Why? Why did you have to leave me? You promised that you'll always be by my side. But why did you let go? We still had to get married. We still had so much ahead of us. Why Kikwang? Why didn't you fight? Why didn't wait till I was awake? I didn't even get to say goodbye." I said to him as I cried on his chest. I stayed like that for hours but it was only a couple seconds. Then I heard the voice that I wasn't expecting to hear anymore.

"Jagi I would never leave you." I looked up and saw Kikwang's eyes open! Then the boys step in.

"Wah we got you good Mi. HAHAHAHA" Junhyung oppa said. These asses they tricked me!

"Yah that wasn't funny how could you guys play me like that. I tooked that seriously and you guys take it as a joke." I yelled at them. I was so angry I went up to each of them and punch them real hard. Then stared that at Kikwang who was laughing at the boys.

"I wouldn't be laughing Kikwang your gonna get yours once your healed." I glared at him. Which automactically shut him up.

 

Did you guys really think that I would kill off the most hottest guy in this story!!! For those who have notice yes I kinda copied Meteor Garden I couldn't Help it I just had to do it!!

Anyway hope you enjoy I know its short but I ran out of ideas...Don't forget to comment and subscribe =)

<3 you all

~KaRrEn~