Vocal Training and more about the truth

You Again

Sang-mi's p.o.v

The four of us left the dance studio, and went to a room that had a big white piano. I started to walk towards it and played one of my favorite piano pieces. The guys stared at in with awe. I smiled at that and ended the piece.

"Well let's get started shall we?" Asked Doojoon oppa.

"But before we actually start we kinda wanna-" I cut-off what Yoseob oppa was about to tell me.

"Look if its about Kikwang it's okay Hyuna told me everything." I told them.

"What did she tell you?" ASk Junhyung oppa.

"She told me that he broke up with because he was protecting. But what was he protecting me from? The media? If that so then that's a stupid excuse. My older brother is in 2 freken pm for crying out load. Sang-hee and I are used to the media.

"Well our manger didn't know at the time that your brother was famous. So for safety precussions he made Kikwang break-up with you." Doojoon pointed out.

"Well he should of told him!" i exclaimed.

"He tried but he couldn't get manger to except. So he was forced to break-up with you. If you seen the state he was in after he broke-up with you, you'd want to just kneel down and comfort him. At the dorm he would always cry himself to sleep. When we're performing he would pretend to be happy for the fans. Also before we all perform our songs he would dedicate the song to one special girl. And that girl is you. He still loves you Sang-mi. So much that he was willing to give up being in Beast to find you when you left to go to America." Junhyung oppa told me.

"But he told straight in the face he didn't love me. There wasn't anything in the way he said it that he loved me." I told them.

"He had to say that so you htink he meant it. But he didn't. That day he broke up with you, he came to us saying he did the job already. We told he was stupid to do it. We told him to go back and get you but when he got the park you were no longer there. He tried to vosit you when we had free time, but manger hyung always found a way to stop him. So when he heard the news that you left for America, he literallty broke down." Yoseob oppa said.

"So don't get mad at him. He didn't mean anything he told you that day." Doojoon oppa replied.

"Well enough with the sad stories, and start training. Your the rapper and power vocalist right?" asked Junhyung oppa.

I just nodded and they started teaching me ways to warm-up, and different rapping techniques. In Five minutes we were gonna switch classes, and I'll see Kikwang again. I don't know what to do. I'm so nervous.

 

Well there you have it... Another update completed... Remember to comment or suggest...I might update again later if I have time to do so...Hehe I'm using the school's computer to update that why... Hope you enjoyed =)