Gone...

You Again

Cho Rong's POV:

Everything is set up all I need to do is get everyone to leave Sang Mi alone in her room. Bet you guys are wondering what I'm plannig. Well I'm gonna make Sang Mi dissapear. I got some guys to help me transfer Sang Mi to another place, somewhere far from here. Then I'll get Wooyoung to go there so once she wakes up, the first person she sees is Wooyoung. Hopefully she did go through memory loss so that she doesn't bother coming back. I was on my way to her room when Kikwang came out.

"Oppa where are you going?" I asked.

"I have a schedule right now so I'll be leaving. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Well I wanted to visit Mi unnie and say sorry to you." I replied. "No hard feelings?" I asked as I held my hands out.

"Sure no hard feelings." He said. Then he left. I smiled to myself as I entered the room. God I must of hit her hard, she's covered in a lot casts and bandages. Must start my plan now. So I started calling my crew.

"Ok guys we're clear no ones here right now. Get everything ready and get here." I said

"Right away boss." They replied. In ten minutes I see them walking in with a wheel chair dress up in nurses uniforms.

"K be careful I don't want Wooyoung ing at me for not taking care of her." I said.

"As you wish boss." With that they started to wheel her away to the back exit. Good thing it was dark out already so they can easily get away.

Once they started off I left so that no one gets suspious. Then I called Wooyoung oppa.

"Oppa Mi is not in the hospital no more, she now at this house I bought at xxx street. You will see my men outside. Once your their tell them they can leave and you can have Sang Mi all to youself." I told him.

"Ok. Thanks" Was all he said. Ha finally I got rid of that wall that keeping from getting Kikwang. Farewell Sang Mi I hope to never see you again.

Kikwang POV:

God I'm so tired. But I don't care I must stay by Mimi's side in case she wakes up. I stopped by a flower shop and bought some white roses which were her favorite flowers, then headed towards the hospital. Once I entered the room I dropped the flowers and ran to the front desk.

"Nurse where is the patient that is in that room?" I asked while pointing at Mi doors.

"Well that Kim Sang Mi room isn't it?" She asked.

"Yes but the patient isn't in that room." I shouted. The nurse immediately stood up and ran to Mi room. Then she went back to the desk and started to call the sercurity staff.

"We have a missing patient by the name of Kim Sang Mi. Has there been any wierd happen." She asked. She went wide eyed to whatever the sercurity told her. She put down the phone and called the police.

"We got an emergency one of our patient has been kidnapped from her room." She told the police on the phone. I went wide eyed. I can't believe what was happening. First she was almost killed now she is kidnap. What else is gonna happen. Soon enough the police got here and started to investigate. I called Junsu and Sang Hee to get here asap.

"Who are the relatives of the victim." The police man asked.

"I am. I'm her boyfriend. Her brother and sister are on their way here." I replied and as I said it Sang Hee and Junsu came running towards us.

"Where my sister? Who took her?" Junsu hyung started to yell.

"Sir calm down we have no clue yet but we're working our hardest to find out." The police man told him.

"Calm down? How can we when our sister can be in danger?! She is in a coma right now." Sang Hee exclaimed.

"We are doing the best we can. As of now all we can do is wait till her kidnapper calls one of you. Until then we have nothing." Police man said.

"He right hyung. Why don't we start putting up posters and get helped from the media? It's not like we can hide it from them. It'll actually be helpful." I said.

"Your right I'll get both president to agree." Junsu hyung said.

Please be safe Mi.