Still Waiting....Suspisions

You Again

Kikwang's POV

It's been five month already and still nothing on Sang Mi. I starting to lose all hope that she'll ever come back. But I need to stay strong. Cho Rong been trying to get my attetion a lot lately but I keep avoiding her. Mi is the only person that is one my mind right now.

I keep wonder is she okay? Has she eaten yet? Did she wake up yet? These thought run around in my head. I often get dreams about her. Everytime I get close enough to touch her she dissapears just like that. I'm going crazy think about her. I swear once I find out who took her away from me, he or she is gonna pay.

Junsu POV:

It's been five months and still no news about my little sister. I'm so worried about her. She's in a coma right now. Who knows what does kidnappers are doing to her as of right now. I'm so scaried for the safety of Sang Hee so I begged President Hong to let her stay at my dorm for the the time being. Until we find Sang Mi and catch whoever did this to her.

Another thing that has been bothering me is Wooyoung. He's always going out. None of us no where he goes exactly. Whenever we ask he just says that he's visiting a friend or a family member. I know that it's bad to suspect my own member but to me everyone is guilty until proven innocent. I just can't shake off this feeling that he is somehow part of Mi's sudden dissapearence. I just hope I'm wrong.

Sang Hee POV

Unnie where are you? I feel so imcomplete without her here. Yes Yoseob oppa is always here to comfort but unnie is my twin. I'm so worried about her. Mr.Hong stop all of B2st and Forever Sis schedules due to our current state. Even after all the media attetion we put into our search we still haven't gotten information on unnie.

Unnie whereever you are please be safe.

 

No one's POV:

Somewhere a little outside of Seoul is a house. In that house is a girl who has been in a coma for five months. Who finally awakened. She sat up and looked at her surrounding.

"Where am I?" She asked herself. Then she saw a mirror and looked at her reflection. "Who am I?" She asked herself while touching her face.

 

Wooohooo double update. Hope you guys enjoyed...Looks like someone finally woke up...Well couple more chappies to go...Comment and subscribe...

<3 You all

~KaRrEn~