Double Wedding!!

You Again

Sang Mi's POV:

It's been two months since this whole incident. We were all busy preparing for my wedding that is taking place in March. Yup you heard it right I'm gonna have a spring wedding!

Well I bet your all wondering what happen to Cho Rong. Well we all went to court and her members, Wooyoung, and Kikwang testified against her. It was hard for the Apink girls, but they know it was the right thing to do. She was sentenced to life in prison with no patrol. She was no longer part of Apink. Mr.Hong didn't release it to the media about the previous events. He didn't want bad reputation for his company.

Back to happier things, I'm not the only one getting married on March...Care to guess who? Why bother asking? It's my baby sister! That right Yoseob oppa propose to her just awhile ago.

Flaskback

We were hanging out at the cafe just B2st, 2pm, and us girls. When all of a sudden Hee groan.

"Hee what's the matter?" I asked. She put her fingers in a pulled out a ring! Yoseob oppa got up and kneeled in front of Hee and held her hand.

"Hee I know we barely made a year yet, but would you take the honor of being my wifee?" He asked. We were all shocked except Junsu oppa. He must of knew he was gonna propose to her. Tears were now flowing down her face as she nodded her head up and down. She stood up and hugged Yoseob oppa really tight.

"Aish this isn't fair We're all older than you all yet you guys are getting married soon!" Taecyeon oppa whined.

"Technacally only you five aren't married. Nickhun oppa has Victoria unnie." I pointed out.

"Aish" They groaned. We laughed at them.

"Actually Kikwang and I kinda planned this, What do you girls say to a double wedding?" Yoseob oppa asked. Hee and I looked at each other then back at our fiancé and nodded our head really fast.

Flashback ended

So now our wedding is now both on March. Hee and I are at the Bride store picking for our dress. We both went to the fitting room to try on the dress we chosed.

My dress:

Hee's Dress:

We looked at each other and squeled.

"Unnie that dress really matches you!" Hee praised.

"I could say the same thing. Wait till the guys see us." I squeled. I turned to the sales lady with a huge smile.

"We'll take these dresses." I said

"Wah these men you guys are about to marry sure are lucky to have such beautiful wife to be." She said.

"Kamsahamnida." We both said.

 

More wedding prep chapters to come!!! Hope you enjoy...COmment and subscribe =)