Revelations

You Again

Wooyoung's POV:

As I continue singing I suddenly felt pressure on my shoulder. I look to my side and saw Sang Mi fast asleep. I lay her head down on the arm rest and just watch her peacefully sleep. Poor girl going through so much right now. I wish I could take away all the stress she is getting.

Truth is I liked Mi ever since I began training for 2pm. But I never got the chance to confess because I knew how protective Junsu hyung could be. So when I heard that she started dating Kikwang again I was so heartbroken. I was going to confess once we met up with each other. But she was already going out with Kikwang. Since I didn't want to be one of those guys that wants to break relationships, I just let it be. I kept thinking to myself that if shes happy then I should be happy for her. That is why I barely talk to her whenever we're near each other.

I was about to get up and leave, but saw Kikwang standing by the door.

"Hyung what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Me? I was comforting her after you broke her heart once again." I replied.

"Listen hyung that wasn't my fault." He tried to explain.

"Save it Kikwang. You know I've been bottling up my feelings for Mi because I thought you could make her happy. But why is that I'm getting calls from her, saying that you were cheating on her?" I asked.

"What are you trying to say hyung?" He asked.

"What I am saying is that if you can't learn to take of someone special like Sang Mi then you don't deserve her at all. If I have to I will take her away from you." I remarked.

"Hyung she doesn't even like you as a lover." He retorted.

"I know she doesn't Kikwang. But think about it. How do you think she rather be with? A guy that can always be there for her and is cool with her brother? Or a guy like you that can't even push a girl away when you know that kiss was not suppose to happen?" I asked him.

"Hyung you;ll never have her. She loves me and only me." He said.

"Will see about that." I said. With that I left the studio, leaving a dumbfound Kikwang.

Sang Mi's POV:

OMG is everything that Wooyoung oppa said true? I lay on the couch until everything was quiet, then open my eyes. I'm so confuse, why is this happening to me!

 

Yay double update!!! So What did you think of Wooyoung's confession??? More to come on the upcoming chapters so watch out. Remember comments and suggestion are loved By me!!!

<3 you all

~Karren~