dreams

You Again

Sang-mi p.o.v

(dream 2 years ago)

"Aish oppa I can't get that dance move right!" you pouted as you watch Kikwang reteach you the dance step you always mess up on.

"Don't worry i'll reteach it to you till you get it right. Plus you have to practice if we want to win the dance off." he stated.

Sometimes i feel like he loves dancing way more than he loves me. But what the heck we both love dancing anyway. Hopefully we can stay like this forever. then all of a sudden my little sis can in whining like there's no tomorrow.

"Unnie lets go already you've been at this for hours already!" she complained to you. "Yah!Kikwang oppa let my unnie go already! You make her work to hard." she complained to Kikwang.

"Fine, fine will all go home happy?" he asked Sang-hee.

"Finally!" Sang-hee said. Sometimes having a twin sister can be hard especially if yours can annoy the hell out of you. But she does it out of love. At least she's not like Junsu oppa who went and back-flip Kikwang the first time they met. Me and my weird siblings.

 

As we walk out of the dance studio Kikwang wanted to speak to me. just from looking at his eyes I know it's something serious. So I told Sang-hee to go home first.Then followed Kikwang to a near by park and sat on the bench. As you look at him, you can clearly see something is bothering him. He cleared his throat and said the words that i wish would never escape from his mouth.

"Sang-mi i think we should break up..." He said. I was lost for words I didn't know what to say. So I started stuttering.

"W-w-why?" I ask as tears started to fall from my eyes. He looked at me with an expressionless eyes and told the words that shattered my heart to pieces.

"Because i never loved you. I only spent time with you so that I could get away from things. But now that I'm free  I don't need you no more." with that he stood up and walked away.

Sang-mi just sat there on the park bench. Tears constantly flowing from your eyes. Then out of the blue it started to rain, she just sat there think this was all a joke. that Kikwang would come back and say "gotcha" and you would act mad and things go back to normal. but no this time was different he never came back, not even to look back. you watch him dissappear in front of your eyes. Then continued to cry. When you got home Sang-hee was on the couch and tackled you and fired questions at you. But you only said one thing that made her shut up.

"Kikwang broke up with me" you said. then you walked up to your room and layed on your bed and let the tears flow out again.

(Still Sang-mi's p.o.v)Sang-hee's p.o.v

Sang-hee went in the room and comforted her heartbroken sister. but Sang-mi only said one thing. "Don't tell Junsu oppa." with that she fell asleep.

I really wanna tell Junsu oppa so he can beat the crap out of Kikwang. But won't for the sake of her sister.

Few days turned into weeks, weeks turned to months and Sang-mi was still not herself. she eve miss the dance off shes been working so hard for. Also skipping music classes. i just wanted my big sis back. So i decided to take her to America. There we meet new people and Sang-mi slowly returned back to her normal self. Back to dancing, singing ang rapping. I was so happy. we then got a call from korea saying that we were going to become trainees at one of the most popular entertainment industry. We were so excited that we forgot to tell Junsu oppa who was busy with 2pm. So will just surprise him. Shake shake shake wth is happening? Sang-mi wake up wake up?

With that i woke up staring at my little sister. Woah what a weird dream, i never dreamt about Kikwang for a long time. I hope that dream meant nothing. *Sigh* i look out the window and thought to myself 'welcome home...hopefully i won't see you anymore' with that you heard the stewardess say to fasten your sitbelt. In a matter of minute you will have a new adventure.

 

 

So how was my first chapter??comments,subscription,and suggestions are loved by meheart