Break Down

Crack In A Perfect Wall

Jiyoon’s POV

 

I heard the front door opened and I was expecting the normal call from Junhyung, but I was greeted by just stomping of his feet. I peeked from the kitchen to the living room and saw him walking to the bedroom. He must be too tired. I wiped my hands dry on the kitchen towel and switched off the lights before heading to the bedroom.

 

I opened the door and saw his back facing me as he was ing his shirt.

 

“I didn’t hear your normal call today,” I said as I closed the door behind me.

 

He looked over his shoulder and his face softened and smiled tiredly.

 

“Sorry I was distracted by my thoughts,” he said, slipping off his shirt over his broad shoulders and throwing it into the laundry basket, leaving him in his white wife beater. I was sitting at the edge of the bed when I noticed something on his knuckles.

 

“Jun, let me see your hand,” I said, tilting my head slightly. He showed me his other hand and I pulled the hand I wanted to see towards me.

 

My eyes widened seeing the condition of his hand.

 

“What happened??” I said worriedly, looking at his bloody knuckles.

 

“Its nothing Jiyoon-ah. I just.. punched some walls,” he laughed half-heartedly.

 

“Why??” I frowned as I looked up at him.

 

“Just..” he trailed off. I let go of his hand and looked around for the first aid kit and a towel hurriedly.

 

“Jiyoon its nothing. Really. Jiyoon come on just sit down. I’m fine,” Junhyung said, trying to stop me. I ignored his pleas and continued opening drawers looking for the damn first aid kit.

 

“Jiyoon.. Just sit. I’ll clean the wounds later. Jiyoon..” he called me and this time he walked to me and dragged me gently my the hand back to the bed. He made me sit and he sat beside me, holding my hand.

 

“I have to clean your wounds first. It looks bad,” I said, not calming down.

 

“Ok ok. Clean later. I want to talk to you first okay?” he said, caressing my hand. I looked at his hand worriedly and then looked up at him.

 

“I’m fine,” he tried to reassure me. I sighed and nodded.

 

“What is it you wanted to say?” I asked.

 

He looked down and bit his lip slightly. “I’m not ready Jiyoon-ah..” he started. I looked at him in confusion.

 

“We’re not ready. We can’t raise our children properly,” he looked up.

 

“I can’t even buy a baby cot for them. Where are they going to sleep?? What if I don’t have enough money to buy food or milk for them? Are they going to starve? I don’t mind not eating but they are newborns. They can’t starve! I’m going to make their lives miserable! I can’t.. I’m a failed father even before they are born! I fail at everything. I screwed up my life, your life, and I’m going to screw up our twins lives too! I’m a failure!” he broke down. Junhyung rarely has mental breakdowns. I’m usually the one having it and him comforting me.

 

“Hey hey relax.. Its’ going to be okay. We’ll have it figured out..” I said, wrapping my arm across his shoulder and massaging the back of his neck to calm him down. He leaned on my shoulder and let out all his cries, shaking his head constantly saying he’s a failure.

 

“Its really going to be okay. The twins can sleep on mattresses if they don’t have a cot. Or maybe they can even sleep with us on the bed. They are still small. And.. and they are still newborns. They’ll only drink milk. They won’t be drinking formulas yet and they don’t have the teeth to eat proper food so its okay. Its fine Jun.. You’re not a failure. We’re on this together okay? We won’t screw up their lives,” I said as I the back of his head gently.

 

He sobbed softly and brought his head up slowly. His eyes were red and watery as he looked at me.

 

“They won’t be drinking formulas yet?” he asked in between his sobs just like an innocent child.

 

I smiled and shook my head. “They won’t.”

 

He sobbed again and blinked several times. “And they can sleep on matresses?” he asked.

 

“If you’re worried they might roll off the mattress, they can sleep with us. On the bed,” I smiled.

 

He nodded to himself as I wiped his tears with my thumb. “Are you okay now?” I said, cupping his face in my hands.

 

He pouted slgihtly and nodded.

 

“Good. Then can I clean your wounds now?” I said.

 

“Do you know how?” he said.

 

“I can try,” I grinned and stood up from the bed. I filled a bucket with water and took a small towel along with the first aid kit that was in the bathroom cabinet.

 

I sat beside him and placed his hand on my lap as I soaked the towel in the water and wring out the excess water. I cleaned the dried blood on his knuckles, occasionally looking at him if it hurts. But he was just looking at me and when I looked up, he just gave a small tired smile. He didn’t give any reaction whatsoever the whole time I cleaned his wounds. Not even a wince when I applied the antiseptic cream.

 

“Do you want to bandage it?” I asked, looking up. He smiled and nodded. I can tell that he’s already very tired and the breakdown must have made him even more sleepy.

 

After I had proudly succeeded bandaging his hand, I kept the first aid kit and wasked the towel and bucket. When I stepped out of the bathroom, Junhyung was still sitting on the bed.

 

“Why aren’t you sleeping yet? Do you want something to eat?” I asked as I walked towards him.

 

He shook his head and extend his arm towards me as if asking for my hand. I placed my hand in his and he pulled me nearer to where he was sitting. He looked up at me, not saying anything.

 

“What??” I asked, frowning. Quiet Junhyung can be so scary at times.

 

He chuckled. “I can’t look at you?”

 

“No you can’t. It’s creepy,” I said.

 

“Arasso I won’t look at you then. Let’s sleep. My eyes are already half-opened,” he said, letting my hand go and scooting to the center of the bed. I went to my side of the bed and Junhyung shut off the lights.

 

I was just lying on the bed when Junhyung moved down to rest his head on my collarbone area and hugged me. I’m the one who always rest my head on his chest but I guess he just need to be treated like a child tonight. I smiled to myself and placed my arm across his shoulders and kissed the top of his head before going to sleep.

 


So I decided to make this day a special day to so called celebrate B2st's new song and all kill and FIRST WIN WITHOUT PROMOTIONS and also 4minute's great success with their comeback :)) If you are subscribed to more than one of my on-going fics, you would know that I updated all my fics in one shot on this day. Heee~ Hope you guys enjoy all the updates^^ And don't forget to comment! :D

Anyway, do you want to see how it would be if Junhyung had a son?

TADAAAA

tumblr_mo4ngzwm2s1qzjehuo2_400.jpg

 

I can't stop staring at this picture. Somebody help meeee. And look at their handss. Omggg I love this picture so much T____T